• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSoul24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SilverSoul94
Switch FC
SW-8066-4257-6220
Wow. Miss a little, miss a lot in this thread. Wasn't expecting things to be so active.

I love it.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I feel like Isaac fans might feel a bit jaded these days, I know I am a little. I have hope but there's always this nagging feeling that's saying "Yeah right....".

We need a picture of Xenoblade Chronicles party members and Golden Sun party members having a picnic together. Shulk can bring the infinite sandwiches.
It is sort of disheartening that Isaac supporters feel more comfortable by not seeing Isaac at all.

P.S.: I visited the King K. Rool forums and they are mainly conversing about the best way to introduce King K. Rool in his trailer. The Dixie Kong people seem to be on board as long as she gets a spot as well relating it to Lucina and Robin.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It is sort of disheartening that Isaac supporters feel more comfortable by not seeing Isaac at all.

P.S.: I visited the King K. Rool forums and they are mainly conversing about the best way to introduce King K. Rool in his trailer. The Dixie Kong people seem to be on board as long as she gets a spot as well relating it to Lucina and Robin.
It is actually a good thing Isaac hasn't shown up as an Assist trophy.
He's one of the few surviving Brawl Assists.

BluehunterZero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zero7298
3DS FC
5026-4480-2477
Hello I have been following this thread ever since "Monado Monday" failed,as a guest,and i want to say that despite the disappointment that you all faced you guys still have hope that Shulk could still make into Smash 4,and for that i applaud all of you. Where do i sign up to be a supporter of Shulk?

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
It is actually a good thing Isaac hasn't shown up as an Assist trophy.
He's one of the few surviving Brawl Assists.
That is the point though, some people are more comfortable about Isaac not showing up until the game is released. If any Thread is being cautious it is the Isaac thread.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Enough of Hades and Shulkie, it's herpon's time to shine (what the video till the end).

Fantastic. I dare say that this thread is becoming not just the number one place to discuss Shulk in Smash, but the number one place to celebrate the awesomeness that is Xenoblade.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
@ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 You've got like 30 pages to go through to look for supporters. If I had more time I would make a list, lol.

Speaking of, if you want to be added to the supporters list, make sure to tag @ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Pfft. Your new signatures are just not up to snuff guys. Now MY new signature tho, that's some hype s**t.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Well, as much as I appreciate the noticingationalthingy...
...the... thing...
...I did that first. *pout*
just kidding, you can use it as long as you don't take credit for it

Same goes for you!
Fixed my sig for you pal gave you credit in it.:)

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
After watching chuggaconroy's LP, I want to get a copy myself. Even if I go broke doing so.

Speaking of which, I wonder if he'll upload another video soon...

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
After watching chuggaconroy's LP, I want to get a copy myself. Even if I go broke doing so.

Speaking of which, I wonder if he'll upload another video soon...
If you are living in the USA, go check Gamestop.com and see if any of the stores in your area have a copy. They sell for $50 used and chances are you will be able to get a copy within driving distance. Good luck!

Here is the link for anyone looking:

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/storesearch.aspx?sku=918215

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I don't know if I do any more of these right now, maybe later I do the whole cast of smash later.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Well, as much as I appreciate the noticingationalthingy...
...the... thing...
...I did that first. *pout*
just kidding, you can use it as long as you don't take credit for it

Same goes for you!
Added a little thing to give you credit ;)

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
Shulk Taunts and misc.!

This is the power of the Monado! (Flashes the Monado)
The enemy's weak, but don't drop your guard!
Eats infinite sandwich
*Pulls Reyn out of pocket* "Now it's Reyn time!"

(She says four pages later...woops)
Pfft. Your new signatures are just not up to snuff guys. Now MY new signature tho, that's some hype s**t.
Well, I may not be adept in making gifs in the slightest, but I worked hard on my signature! (It was especially hard because I was still loopy from getting my wisdom teeth removed when I was making it. :b)

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Well, I may not be adept in making gifs in the slightest, but I worked hard on my signature! (It was especially hard because I was still loopy from getting my wisdom teeth when I was making it. :b)
You hear that guys? We make our own sigs.

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
So I just had an idea for a Shulk trailer. It opens with Ridley, and a group of Smashers are trying to fight him off, but Ridley gets the upper hand and tries to finish them off when Shulk makes the save. Then it shows a montage of Shulk being awesome and after the show the logo it cuts back to Ridley by himself, dead, or so you think because he starts moving, close up shot of his eye opening and then text thats says "to be continued in Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U" or something like that.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
I can't help but feel that the Neyn gif would be better if it had whatever our Mii equivalent of Shulk was on the train.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I can't help but feel that the Neyn gif would be better if it had whatever our Mii equivalent of Shulk was on the train.
I would have done that if
1. We found an equally disturbing Shulk mii. We didn't.
2. That gif wasnt such a pain to do. I literally had to match Shulks face to the train for every frame, then I had to erase the parts of Shulks face that didn't cover the guys body, and lastly put Reyns head there for every frame and then match his face to the hat. The Neyn gif was more or less a quick gag anyway, so I didn't want to waste too much time since this thread moves really really fast.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
You hear that guys? We make our own sigs.
I made my sig when I was at college since I have photoshop there, so unfortunately I haven't been able to join in on the editing while I've been home. On the bright side, I'm guessing Shulk will be revealed by the time I get back :smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom