• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Gematsu LEAK IS DEAD!!! (Im better stop doing this but hey is DEAD.)

MEH...Even before the LEAK am always wanted Shulk thx for the fans they love the game and admire the franchise and now...
Robin and Lucina were good today BUT Capt. Falcon Steal the Show (and is not EVEN newcomer).

I want still want Shulk in the game. It my most wanted and the most desired character to be in Smash Bros for many many reason (Project Rainfall said all). The music and environment its amazing, it can't be missed on Smash.

This guy Im don't talk about him but pls pls pls be a character, Im still begging for him.
Have faith Bronado! Shulk is still a very unique and popular character!

I'm going to start working on a Dunban Mii when I get home today though. Using that regardless.

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
HA! Awesome, Monado 2 is the best design in my opinion. Nice to be able to put a torso to that Super Mario Sunshine Let's Play.
Holy balls, you found that LP? Geez, that's embarrassing. XD Especially since because I never finished it I just look like one of those flaky twelve year old LPers, when in reality I stopped because of unfortunate feels-inducing circumstances kicking me in the face every time I went to record an episode.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Holy balls, you found that LP? Geez, that's embarrassing. XD Especially since because I never finished it I just look like one of those flaky twelve year old LPers, when in reality I stopped because of unfortunate feels-inducing circumstances kicking me in the face every time I went to record an episode.
Lol, I saw you commenting on one of Chugga's Xenoblade LPs, decided to see if you had uploaded anything.

It wasn't bad, I fully support you finishing that one day!

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
The Xenobrothers of the Bronado shall never fall!

We may stumble, but tripping has been removed.
We may not get our Monado Monday, but it shall forever be remembered.

Yeah... I'm still feeling hype? Is that a bad thing?

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I saw you commenting on one of Chugga's Xenoblade LPs, decided to see if you had uploaded anything.

It wasn't bad, I fully support you finishing that one day!
Urgh...I might, but probably not. I might have lost my Dazzle, anyway. But thank you for the compliment! I still can't believe someone from here actually found that. XD

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I
The Xenobrothers of the Bronado shall never fall!

We may stumble, but tripping has been removed.
We may not get our Monado Monday, but it shall forever be remembered.

Yeah... I'm still feeling hype? Is that a bad thing?

ForwardArrow

Smash Ace
While I feel a lot better rooting for Shulk with Gematsu dead given he wouldn't prevent a lot of my more well liked characters from getting in, it kind of shot his chances a lot. Though unlike Chorus Kids I don't think he's completely dead, and if he does get confirmed at some point or another he won't be villified the way he would have been before.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
So hey, you know what would be a fun thing to do?

We should make Mii's of all the Xenoblade characters and post them, to see who made the best ones. Worst comes to worst, we'll make sure we have at least SOME Xeno rep in the game!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Maaan, still really hoping Shulk's in...Robin and Lucina were cool and all, but I hope that Gematsu leak just had outdated info on Chrom or something...

Guess time will tell...

skstylez

Smash Journeyman

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
I still think Shulk is far from dead.

Anybody else remember the petition to get him to America that worked? Or that Sakurai is a personal fan of Xenoblade? Or the tweets from Shulk's VAs? I always put more stock into those facts than the Gematsu leak.

Last edited:

Interloper

Smash Cadet
NNID
interloper323
Like I said, I am pretty confident that Shulk is in regardless, and I've always felt character DLC was likely. It is what it is regardless, if Xenoblade has taught me anything it's that we don't need divine leaks and prophets, we live in this thread day to day! We laugh, we win, we lose, but no matter what we do it together!
Well said. ^_^

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Maaan, still really hoping Shulk's in...Robin and Lucina were cool and all, but I hope that Gematsu leak just had outdated info on Chrom or something...

Guess time will tell...
I was thinking this as well. For all we know, Chrom could have been in early development but then scrapped in favor of Robin. The leaker seems REALLY sure about Shulk being in, and that is a completely different case from Chrom. There are alot of Fire emblem characters to choose from, while Xenoblade only has one possible rep. (For now anyway.)

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

Guess time will tell...
Hey, people, everything in the first post regarding Shulk's chances still stands. Going to say, again, that Monolith is Nintendo's new favorite 1st party studio (they are helping out on sooo many gamers), and that he was the most requested 1st party character that wasn't from an already repped series in Japan. He has a ton going for him, not the least of which are tweets from both his American AND his Japanese voice actors.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Stole this Mii from Google, guess who:

Edit: I might as well add all of them... Prepare yourself..

Did you get them all?

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
I think you'll be happy to know that Sakurai didn't think Juju was close enough to a main character, but he allowed Sandbag to be swapped out for Juju if you wish to do so.
That is the best case scenario for SSB4 to turn out as. XD Main cast of Xenoblade playable, Juju as a punching bag.

Mechonis

Smash Journeyman
Well, time for me to go enter a dormant state for a time. Woke up far too early from hype, and am now running out of energy. See you all later.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
And then the Shulk thread became the Mii Fighters thread, except everyone actually happily accepted this one.

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
Well, I got my most wanted newcomer out of the way. Next in line is Shulk.

...Yes, I'm still holding out for him. We'll get our chance in August. Hopefully.

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
My god, I've been browsing from my phone for so long, I had no idea I had misspelled Monado in my sig. WHY DIDN'T ANY OF YOU CORRECT ME D:< (on a laptop for at least a BIT)

I blame my phone for not showing me sigs while I browse :p

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I'm still super-confident in Shulk. We didn't need Gematsu anyway!

Now we just have the element of surprise back to speculation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom