• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD! Remix: StLouis, MO Tourney LIVESTREAM NAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent

Smash Champion
Do you guys know what the Livestream web address is yet? Or will we not know until the tournament?

Trent

Smash Champion
My friends wanna watch, so as long as we have an address before I leave Friday, it's all good.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Yeah, I can't make this tourney. My car decided to break down on me half an hour ago. Gonna have to see what the damage is.
:( Hope your car is okay though. It sucks to have car problems. And if all is well, hope you can make it, if not, hope to see you at another tourney!

Do you guys know what the Livestream web address is yet? Or will we not know until the tournament?
Well I have multiple livestream accounts, but need to figure out which is the best one. I have like ustream and all those other ones. And hylian has one too. I'll let you guys know by the end of the weekend.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Im done with my break from traveling.

Count me in for this.

Where is Kansas staying at? Id like to be able to get some teams practice with Nappy before the tournament if I can.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Metal I want to commentate with you pleaaaase? Cause I probably won't make it out of pools so I wanna' do something!

You all are ******s.
You are all black.

Okay guys, I've got a buddy interested in this tourney, who has only played Brawl casually, and I've got a week to train him. He understands Smash Brothers, but on a casual level. So I wanna' train him to be a beast.

Should I train him with his main, or start him with an easy character at first to teach him the basics, and escalate him back to his main?

This is what I want to go over so far:

1. Getting comfortable with your character, and with the game mechanics in general.
2. Going off stage. (recoverability, gimps, planking if necessary, basic stuff)
3. Staying alive (Learning when to avoid what, DI, SDI, Teching, when to shield/dodge, etc etc.)
4. Spacing and when to attack
5. Edge games (Depending on who he is this section might last longer)
6. Stage counter picks and bans for his respective character (And training him on all the legal stages)
7. Any infinite stuff to watch out for, and generally how to avoid grabs.
8. Helping him either make due with his bad match ups or teaching him a CP for his bad match ups.
9. General smart play

Anything else?

Teh Future

Smash Master
realtalk i can house two peoples but cats are staying in my basement and like no carpet so like some cats might be on the floor if more than like 6 -8 people staying herr depends on how many people can fit on the cloud\

napZzz

Smash Hero
realtalk i can house two peoples but cats are staying in my basement and like no carpet so like some cats might be on the floor if more than like 6 -8 people staying herr depends on how many people can fit on the cloud\
how many cats you haz
If I didn't say this before....

Tmacc rep that Midwest DDD for me at this brother!
thanks for the love to your fellow snake main, I appreciate it

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Can we get a big ol' group picture this time? Either before the tourney actually starts when everyone is there, or after the tourney before we all leave? Pleeeeeease?!

Also I want some pictures with my BFFS!

Legan, Steve, Future, Lalween, Saffy, Gambino, Metal, Oranos, all you guys! Do it for meee!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
can st. louis please not knock each other out this time?

@ oro?! I'm probably gonna play ike in teams if thats ok with you

napZzz

Smash Hero
we shud have crew battles, 3 best people from the state coming if they have that many, maybe compensate a bit, but only if we have the time

i'd rather have another brawl side even if we have time like low tier dubs or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom