• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD! Remix: StLouis, MO Tourney LIVESTREAM NAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkatma

Smash Hero
matt am I housing you guys as well?
I have kansas 5
twins/orly/looshkin 4
and gooey/dart/peoria peeps 4?

I need info on when people are gonna arrive
and just for logistics, the smash can happen in my suite, but most likely i'll needa ask 2 suites of friends to help house you guys.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
i fI don't get an impossible pool this time I think I have a shot at getting 2nd ( in pools)

Tomacawk

Smash Master
im aiming to get 17th and leave after winners bracket

thats if i dont peace out after doubs anyway LOL
this is historically accurate

I'm coming today atma
think you could come to zach's for teams practice? I don't know where Binyan lives and I'm very disinterested in driving any further than I have to
unless you two live near each other?

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Let's see how well I play with a 102-degree temp =) In the meantime - is there by any chance gonna be a Marth-only tourney on the side??

book

Smash Apprentice
think you could come to zach's for teams practice? I don't know where Binyan lives and I'm very disinterested in driving any further than I have to
unless you two live near each other?
Binyan lives on the far side of campus. Five minutes by car (or a ten minute walk + metro ride).

Dart!

Smash Master
matt am I housing you guys as well?
I have kansas 5
twins/orly/looshkin 4
and gooey/dart/peoria peeps 4?

I need info on when people are gonna arrive
and just for logistics, the smash can happen in my suite, but most likely i'll needa ask 2 suites of friends to help house you guys.
im aiming to get 17th and leave after winners bracket

thats if i dont peace out after doubs anyway LOL
We're leaving in about 10 mins...binyan, i need your address T_T

Radium88

Smash Lord
We will try to get these side tournies in but I will need the utmost cooperation. And I don't want everybody wanting to play on the livestream. If you're told to play, please play. I will try to make the tourney finish before 11 or maybe even earlier. We have the room until 2 am though so there's no rush to finish on time, just so we can get side tournies, mms, and ironmans also done.

I know you melee kids are better at getting the game going but I just wanted to reiterate it.

Nuris

Smash Lord
We will try to get these side tournies in but I will need the utmost cooperation. And I don't want everybody wanting to play on the livestream. If you're told to play, please play. I will try to make the tourney finish before 11 or maybe even earlier. We have the room until 2 am though so there's no rush to finish on time, just so we can get side tournies, mms, and ironmans also done.

I know you melee kids are better at getting the game going but I just wanted to reiterate it.
yeah, melee players tend to have more tourney experiences

and don't forget crews!

Nuris

Smash Lord
if only it were more like 64...
That's was a pretty good mind**** trolling, David xD
also
(are you excited??!)

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
So I have decided last minute to try to go to this. Only thing is, I need a ride.

If anyone is coming from the Chicago-land area and has a spot in their car, call me and let me know: 630-207-0014

Thanks!

viperboy_74

Smash Master
i know its pretty **** last minute here too, but my plans just got changed last minute due to some johns. if anyone reads this on their way through my area, hit me up, its 217-822-7883, i'd like to bum a ride (my share of gas included, of course)

Tomacawk

Smash Master
waiting for food and leaving for book's
tonight is going to be more fun than the tournament
but the tournament will still be EPIC
this is the most hyped I have ever been for a tournament in my entire life
I know Radium and Hylian will deliver the goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom