• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Believe it or not, what I said is the truth. Why would I rage and ***** when I'm the one who's going first time Skarner? Makes no sense. I would be platinum with Chaz right now if I didn't worry about trolls in ranked lol Jeez people are so offensive around here.
LMFAO.

You're barely good enough to get gold and you probably duo'd your way there. Your mechanics in general are ****ing terrible. Feed every lane more.

First time Skarner? Who gives a ****. Was it your first time jungle? That sounds highly more likely. Regardless, skills are brought over to every role and it's not hard to differentiate between a decent player and trash.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
LMFAO.

You're barely good enough to get gold and you probably duo'd your way there. Your mechanics in general are ****ing terrible. Feed every lane more.

First time Skarner? Who gives a ****. Was it your first time jungle? That sounds highly more likely. Regardless, skills are brought over to every role and it's not hard to differentiate between a decent player and trash.
First time Skarner, calm down... >_>

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Sorry but I cannot have people go around lying about me when I can do something about it. I'm done with it now. I posted what actually happened. Now you guys know. It was my first time skarner. I did terrible, I copy and pasted "Too far behind" when team asked for help, that's it. Whoever this guy posting about me is needs to just work on his rage issues. Says I'm bad? Uh....idc I'll enjoy my free Janna skin :D
'cept NOID was def streaming with 2k viewers.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Like I said, I'm worst Skarner NA, even though first time as him. Had no clue what to max first, I kinda thought Q then shield. Idk if that's right at all.
It is. You shouldn't even get E until level 13, it's a waste of mana and pretty much sux.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Just played with Xaltis for the first time.

That was the ****tiest experience I've ever had. And then, he had the nerve to say:

"Xaltis: just that time of night where I only get trolls and *******s in games :/"

On top of starting cloth 5 skarner, never leaving the jungle to gank until post 6 minute mark only to **** up a turret aggro and leave our solo top for dead. Then... just staying in the jungle for the rest of the game, occasionally coming out to feed another lane.

Stating "I'm behind" the entire game... only to find out his definition of behind later is...

"It's okay guys. I caught up to Amumu cs"

Bear in mind, this amumu has been in every lane, a semi-decent jungler who actually exhibited presence, ending with 3/2/7.

GG WP Xaltis. You're a ****ing scrub who needs to stop crying in normals. Losing isn't fun. But listening to people like you acting like they can play the game when you clearly cannot just contributes to the ****tiest of the league community.

Please go back to Brawl.

EDIT: I wouldn't be so mad if this guy did not ***** every other minute of this game WHILE clearly being the worst player on the team. Here's a tip! You obviously can't gank a lane if you still haven't bought boots after your first 1200 gold (Cloth 5 into Philo? Really?) I don't care if first time Skarner or first time Jungler.

Sorry guys, I dropped the ball...

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Adumbro Deus (2:52): i think you're concentrating way too much on the "is trash" part instead of "you raged at the team playing badly and played like trash"

^^^

He's right. Too much emphasis on Xaltis being ****ty. Everyone knows that (or should.)

I should have clarified that he's got this piss-poor negative attitude, loves to blame and contributes to the scum of the league community. I don't know why any of you would ever play with him. I know I will personally evade him from now on.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Adumbro Deus (2:52): i think you're concentrating way too much on the "is trash" part instead of "you raged at the team playing badly and played like trash"

^^^

He's right. Too much emphasis on Xaltis being ****ty. Everyone knows that (or should.)

I should have clarified that he's got this piss-poor negative attitude, loves to blame and contributes to the scum of the league community. I don't know why any of you would ever play with him. I know I will personally evade him from now on.
Just because you lie doesn't mean you're right. It's clearly obvious you've been raging ever since you made that first post. JEez your worse than a normal rager on league.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
NOID is indeed a rager. but no liar, are you calling all of US liars?
As I said before, perhaps a misunderstanding of the situation? I mean...like I was at my house pretty calm while playing. Obviously knew I'd do bad... I don't get why all the attacks and raging from him tho.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
LOL

K. I heard **** about you before from other smashers, but I don't judge until I experience it. That was my first time playing with you. It will definitely be my last.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I should have clarified that he's got this piss-poor negative attitude, loves to blame and contributes to the scum of the league community.
You haven't exactly made yourself look like a sweet innocent fellow with your posts in here today.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
LOL

K. I heard **** about you before from other smashers, but I don't judge until I experience it. That was my first time playing with you. It will definitely be my last.
Can I please see any kind of proof of these claims? Show me your live stream video if you kept it recorded, idk if people do. I'm sure I'll find my copy and pasted "Too far behind" posts.

Executioner: Who was that guy anyway? He seemed enchanted with you on his team. Were you that mesmerizing?

I can have friends say stuff for me too. :D

Xaltis

Smash Hero
oh please believe this man started out a gentlemen. You have not seen the xaltis gameplay. As me and 1,999 others have.
Can I please see any kind of proof of these claims? Show me your live stream video if you kept it recorded, idk if people do. I'm sure I'll find my copy and pasted "Too far behind" posts.
10 skarners. Ask Player 3 how much I rage when I play with him. :3

DFEAR

Smash Hero

^^^

this thread now amuses me.

Player-3

Smash Hero
no im talking about when the random on our team/the other team is doing bad and you sit there and bash them constantly

Top Bottom