• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goop's AZ Tourney 3 (Labor Day on September 3rd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Can we arrive late just for the singles? I can't really afford 25 dollars right now...
Yes you can just come from singles since we are going to essentially have two tourney's. I am going to try to have at least one TV for friendlies.

If someone could bring an extra TV and a cube I will set it up.

Also the price for the doubles is only 5 more dollars because I am buying everyone who played in doubles dinner after the tourney. So really think of it as $10 you are spending to play smash ALL DAY. That's really not that expensive.

Edit: I fixed a typo should've said doubles not doubled.

Megablueblaster

Smash Apprentice
wait wait. so doubles was raised to 30 and singles is 5... splitting the doubles would be 15 + 5=20 :S
unless i missed something...

EDIT: hey crory, you can team up with xyouxarexuglyx2

X^3

Smash Cadet
xyouxarexuglyx2 - I think having an extra TV will always be appreciated.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Well, Goop said, "If someone could bring an extra TV and a cube I will set it up. "

I don't know if that means that he only has room for one TV, or if it means, "bring your TVs people."

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
STB is gonna be in the house, baby. I can't miss this! Good job setting up this tourney Goop. The Sex Train Banditos need to get out of Glendale and visit Tempe.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Update: For the tournament I am going to be selling drinks, candy and chips all day.

Also for the meal after the doubles tournament there will be ham or turkey sandwiches with a coke, a candy and bag of chips.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I'm going to be outside the venue in a rusty black van giving away free candy to all the people who step inside it.

X^3

Smash Cadet
Hey Dark, would you be going to Goop's pretty early? Because I won't be staying for long, and I wanna get some matches in with you and Light.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
probably not that early, i have to get off work tomorrow first. get off about 10ish, then i get home around 11, then i will head to goops around 11:15 or 11:20

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
singles are $5, and goop was saying that he added the 5 dollars for teams from what it was before to pay for your meal. so it was $10 per team, but now its $20 per team to pay for your team. so each person is $10 for teams.
bottom line is
$5 singles
$20 per team

X^3

Smash Cadet
probably not that early, i have to get off work tomorrow first. get off about 10ish, then i get home around 11, then i will head to goops around 11:15 or 11:20
Alright that's fine. I just wanted to get in a couple of matches with you and Brad lol.
Cya tomorrow.

Megablueblaster

Smash Apprentice
singles are $5, and goop was saying that he added the 5 dollars for teams from what it was before to pay for your meal. so it was $10 per team, but now its $20 per team to pay for your team. so each person is $10 for teams.
bottom line is
$5 singles
$20 per team
O_o i originally thought it was 25 per team lol. never mind.

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
Good game @ starting time lol =/ I hope it ends at some point before 11 or something. I got schoolz tuesday morninggggg u_u

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
My friend Ben and I are coming down tomorrow. He'll need a teammate. Anyone looking for one? He's got a sheik that scarily resembles mine, and other characters too. =) =X =O

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Wait, is this in an apartment or a house? If it's in an apartment, how will I know where it is? btw, I'm bringing my TV and GC. Anyone wanna help me carry it in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom