• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

God Kais!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I know who you are... I'm just saying... there are a lot of other good Yoshi players as well. Airborne, Nicalobe...etc.

I hope you can somehow make it... it's going to be lots of fun...

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
So, I go to the main boards and see a thread in a character board titled "God Kais" I can't help but click and post about how I couldn't help but come and post.

MX778

Smash Journeyman
I know who you are... I'm just saying... there are a lot of other good Yoshi players as well. Airborne, Nicalobe...etc.

I hope you can somehow make it... it's going to be lots of fun...
Nicalobe quit the competitive scene.
And I placed higher than air at MLG. <3
I need to go to a couple more tourney's though.^^

waitwait
There's still Depster and YOSHsbb, but eeeh idk

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Oh lol.
Hrrm. Well, unless I'm just forum deficient...

I didn't see any God Kai threads in the Yoshi boards. =( :007:

:edit: Wow, I'm slow...It took me hours to get what you said Y.b.M lol
Woooow >.>

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
@ MX778... Placing don't mean sh*t. hahaha. i've placed 5th or something like that at a tourney bc i had a first round bye, beat someone, went to losers and the guy dropped out, and beat someone else or something, i don't recall specifics. But what i'm saying is that you can place very high at a tourney by sheer luck, bye's, and ppl dropping out.

Who you beat and who you lost to is faaarrrrrrrr greater than what you placed, that's how power rankings work.. lol

MX778

Smash Journeyman
@ MX778... Placing don't mean sh*t. hahaha. i've placed 5th or something like that at a tourney bc i had a first round bye, beat someone, went to losers and the guy dropped out, and beat someone else or something, i don't recall specifics. But what i'm saying is that you can place very high at a tourney by sheer luck, bye's, and ppl dropping out.

Who you beat and who you lost to is faaarrrrrrrr greater than what you placed, that's how power rankings work.. lol
Eeeh, good point. I didn't think about it that way. I didn't get any byes (cause that would be boring =P) and the people I beat weren't the greatest. but, they were really good.^^

I just gotta' be more patient against Meta Knight. >.>

:edit: Ohai Nasty. =)

Top Bottom