• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

God Kais!

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Alright guys, I hope you had your fun. The "bomb" is over now.

/lock

Edit: Now that the bomb is over, I can put the thread back up.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
whats this i hear about victra and i being the same person?

and why is that happening in such a lame place like the lucas boards

clowsui

Smash Legend
How does he place? Is he really the best wario in the midwest?
currently blue rogue and krystedez are vying for the position
IMO BR is better than kryz but not by that much
my opinion changes a lot though
BR has placed top 3 at that last 2 tournies he's been to and has pretty much always remained in the top 8 for the past 6-7 months iirc
he's also #1 on the ohio PR

Mushyroom

Smash Rookie
My brother is maining Lucas and he's pretty good. I think Lucas is pretty strong himself despite being in the lower tier. I'm thinking he could actually rise in rank but I think more people prefer Ness.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
haha... I believe for now The God Kais are at there peak...Maybe! We might do some more recruiting. But Shugo has the best Falco and Sonic in the Midwest. I have the best Kirby and ZSS in the best. Most of us are picking up strong 2nds and becoming really good with them. But our eyes are always open regardless....

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
You can't forget about that Yoshi of mine. :)
Are you sure you're the best Yoshi in the Midwest and what about placings in tournaments....

YBM, you play ZSS too?
Yea I play her... Probably as much as I play Kirby... I took a game off of em2k with Her... I don't have any vids of her yet... except the one against Blue Rogue... but I was using a GC controller...so it doesn't count hahah...

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Are you sure you're the best Yoshi in the Midwest and what about placings in tournaments....QUOTE]

Eeeh, I don't know. I haven't been to an official tourney since Season's Beatings 4 and I was the highest placing Yoshi in the singles bracket at MLG columbus (65th).

You remember me. We had some fun friendlies! =)

:edit: By the way Y.b.M, I probably won't be making it to the showdown. Things have come up. =(

Unless, my mom is willing to give me 30 bucks and drive me over to Springfield RIGHT after my class ends. Ehh, we'll see what happens. ^^

Top Bottom