• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GMC Presents : TNJ! Febuary 10th/11th. Yeovil, Somerset. PROPER UPDATE FIRST PAGE!!1

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Lol,I've challenged Doug to a MM,thats hardly me wanting money.I just want to play people when they're playing well and all,I'll play for like £1.Friendlies are fine by me too,probably better as long as the opponent isnt sandbagging.Heck I might not MM anyone(cept Jam) just want to know if they are aight with it.

Syntax Error

Smash Cadet
Assumming I can turn up (still not 100% sure on travel arrangements...if I have to go by coach I don't think I can afford everything but we'll see)...

Zeppo, I wanna money match your falcon. It was sweet getting wtfpwned at edmas, I'd gladly throw away a couple of quid to see a character of my choice get wtfpwned again. That and I wanna see if my shiek can do better than getting 3-stocked :laugh:

Oh, and money match shiek dittos with Doug, if he's up for them.

~Cene

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
Are we still gonna do North vs South? even without ed?

we need a consensus on that...

and everybody is crashing a t puals imacculatelly clean house;unless you have a house in yeovil XD like me; so stoked///

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Cene-Good days,I accept:).How much?
Stevie-Good days,how much?

There are only 5 northerners due to show up.But if everyone wants to,why not?

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
well, looks like i'm needing to crash at pauls too.

i'm being kicked out of my house that weekend :/

and yeah, if only five northeners show, then north v south is gonna be a little small. it would probably turn into half of south vs. half of south plus remnants of north.

or GMC vs north XD

you know you want to.

-x-

Kone

Smash Master
Ill sort out north v south at EDster lads ; )

And Edster will be very much concentrated onh olding the first large n serious crew tourney in UK. GMC can try take a few stock of SDB then =p

Stevie u betr make top four!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
hm, some of us are thinking about going france still ed, but if you make it the 2nd week of easter holidays we should be able to go

easter holidays - 9th april -> 22rd april i think..
French tourney = 7/8th april (but were thinking about going on the 5th and leaving on the 12th)
14-15th / 21-22nd april would be great probably
Still not fully decided though!

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
So, North V South as a 5v5, or wait?

What about something else like London Vs Yeovil match if North South isn't going ahead. It would be a fun if less dramatic replacement and probably about equally unfair :p

Mr P

Smash Ace
For anyone who thinks theyve got a lot better and actually think they can beat Zeppo this time GG Remember the ****** you got before.. well its going to be just as bad this time if not worse, hes too good. Im not making this, not solely because of the organisation but because of money and the 10 hours of travel it envolves.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
What about something else like London Vs Yeovil match if North South isn't going ahead. It would be a fun if less dramatic replacement
Why that is a simply marvelous idea Bronze. How truely innovative of you my dear boy. :laugh: That should be a very good fill in until we can do the North Vs South crew battle! Not that id be able to get in the London crew either but as long as a video of it is made i shall be very happy indeedy. Positively exquisite! :chuckle:

:yoshi:

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
As for the crew match, I say we just line EVERYONE up, choose two captains, each captain chooses 13 people and we have ourselves a 10 v 10. (I think I got the maths right, 10 crew and 4 alternates per side?)

PUT UP THE STAGE LIST!!

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
we're running off of:

PS, FD and DL64 on random.

and those three, plus mute, kongo jungle 64, battlefield, FoD, yoshi's story.

i'll kick caleb and get him to update the 1st post tomorrow o.o

-x-

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
@Joe: I do not know you.

@Khaine: Thanks dude.

@Thread: It's gonna be insanely touch and go as to wether I can make this. No definites until next friday.

Edit: Turns out the definite will come sooner than I thought, sorry guys =(

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
NEWS JUST IN!

The docodile is in a critical way in hospital after getting ripped limb from limb by the mighty docosaurus. The doctors say the next 24 hours will be crucial as its touch and go. They're not sure if he's going to pull through.

COEY

Smash Lord
NEWS JUST IN!

The docodile is in a critical way in hospital after getting ripped limb from limb by the mighty docosaurus. The doctors say the next 24 hours will be crucial as its touch and go. They're not sure if he's going to pull through.
Oh the irony!........

Oh btw it's looking extremely doubtful that any of STFU will be able to make this due to..... well laziness on our behalf :/ Though i am currently hoping for a miracle. Sorry about this but with BB not going and otherr people having work issues it's all very sceptical.

EDIT: It's looking like miracles might actually happen! There's a possibilty i will be able to come after all, so on that note....

LOOKING FOR FOX PLAYER TO MAKE TAJ FORWARD STYLE DOUBLES TEAM WITH!

Now you might say, "Aren't there two fox players in STFU?" And yes that is true. However i'm looking for a teamate who doesn't kill me.... I seem to have very bad luck with both of them.

COEY

Smash Lord
Well as of now nobody is confirmed there could be between 0 and 4 members of STFU attending. Though unfortunately BB will definitely not be coming *cries* If i can get there though don't even doubt that Joe will be with me *sacrastic yays*. So all i can garantee is that there wont only be one of us.

Syntax Error

Smash Cadet
I'm confirmed now, getting a lift from Doug (cheers dude!) down there. So unless he backs out, all is fine for me...

LOOKING FOR FOX PLAYER TO MAKE TAJ FORWARD STYLE DOUBLES TEAM WITH!

Now you might say, "Aren't there two fox players in STFU?" And yes that is true. However i'm looking for a teamate who doesn't kill me.... I seem to have very bad luck with both of them.
I play fox from time to time. Not super fantastic but I don't think I make a habit of killing off my team-mates in doubles as a rule. Unless I'm bored <_<

So uh, yeah, you up for it?

~Cene

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
F. F. S. This is rediculous! Exactly how many people have flaked!?

Bloodbowler, we trekked a million bloody miles to your thing. I am thoroughly dissapointed -.-

Who else is actualy coming? Any more from London? Anybody? >_<

Top Bottom