• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SpiderMad

Smash Master
DAMN STRAIGHT!
For real, last months ago I saw his vids he doesn't side-b much at all. Then he side-b WJ'd Fair once and D1 freaked out..

And all you Ike players are noobs, please tell me right now how many QD Walljumps he can do in one air time?

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
It's one, but I'm well aware of that exploit that gave him up to five IIRC.
I was sure that was patched at least I thought it was, but since you asked that veeeerrrrryyyy specific question, it probably wasn't.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
It wasn't five...
and I was the only one I could see who even found about it, and then all of you think it doesn't exist anymore the next version..
WHEN YOU GUYS EVEN GOT DEBUG MODE NOW

And whatever causes it is completely fine, it shouldn't ever be removed.
You earn your 2nd WJ jump by doing an action frame perfect (or close to?) after the first or something; but you guys don't test anything. Except frakture

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Well, I got something to practice tomorrow, hazah.
Feel like I'm essentially studying for a final the night before, keepin' it classy.

MLGF

Smash Lord
That offends me, don't make me stupidly QD over there... like every other Ike main.

And the Ike Hivemind has been uncovered.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
High tier AND bodies spacies if played well...And Ice mode.
Sounds about right.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
I played Olimar for the first time since 3.5 dropped and wondering why anyone would play this character lmfaoo.
I get it, guys. You all think oli is bottom tier. I noticed after a tier list with oli at bottom x 9000.

Leave oli alone and let me drink my tears in peace T_T

SpiderMad

Smash Master
@~Dad~
SH Uair Down-b (this should be the hard part)
SH Uair Uair/Bair/Fair/Nair

All in a row, in any order you'd like; just no mess-ups

Also got an easy MK one
SH Uair into every aerial

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Squigly got a fat ***.

I know the money might not be something you want to spend, but a wired Xbox controller will make PC gaming so much easier for you.
I prefer using a PS3 Controller, personally. Trying to use the 360 one keeps messing me over since the stick isn't as responsive as I'd like and I've always hated the controller's design. Too damn bulky. The Sony ones always fit comfortably in my hands.

Plus, I can switch between stick and d-pad with no problem. Makes things easier for me for playing multiple types of games.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
@ SpiderMad SpiderMad anything ganon? I don't imagine that you have any, even if you did, it wouldn't be anything hard or too technical.

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
@ SpiderMad SpiderMad anything ganon? I don't imagine that you have any, even if you did, it wouldn't be anything hard or too technical.
Practice rar sh bair waveland grabs, not actually that hard, but satisfying as hell.
Also @Pc's not having adequate control options for games, Logitech G13+ razer naga or any other actually useful mouse, enjoy being able to play nearly anything, including smash, in the most comfortable, flexible, and customizable way possible.

Last edited:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I played Olimar for the first time since 3.5 dropped and wondering why anyone would play this character lmfaoo.
I played some Oli in 3.0 and he was pretty bad. Flowered Pikmin being stronger back then salvaged him a little bit, but still pretty bad.

He got nerfbat'd about as hard as Diddy in 3.5

I still don't understand how this kind of thing can happen lol

CORY

wut
BRoomer
yeah, you can. it's less outright useful than bair wl's, due to hitbox placement and timings, generally, but you can get really nice combo followups out of it (or so i'm told).

really tricky stuff would be sh-bair-breverse float (and somewhat useful, since you can use this to bait oos options, somewhat). you can probably put out a first hit of nair or beginning of uair out of this, or else just straight double jump.

or sh-bair-dj. not sure what the trickiest followups would be, though. you could maybe do like... dj-dair-waveland? if you're just looking for fancy **** to do. alternately, get a 2nd controller and put the shield up and work on doing them with the timing on shield vs whiff.

if you're wanting really frame perfect type stuff, try for aerial flame choke into grab on bowser or squirtle (they're in the air for exactly 7 frames), landing ftilt out of aerial flamechoke on zard, dk, gnw, olimar, sonic, or yoshi (all in the air for 10 frames) or dtilt on pit (airborne for 11 frames).
**all of the above frame counts are in terms of after ganon is able to act**

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
He money matched leffen and beat him 3-2, and also won the salty runback 3-2. Both times were 3-0 comebacks.

Top Bottom