• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gheb's messy mafia madness | Day 3

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
anyone voting j for safety i scum.
j should die.
spak being over eager is null as **** and that was a reachy ass point and i dislike it

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake what do you make of this?
of fmossy dodging things ? its null unless you can make a legit point thats not "oh well only mafia would dodge a question"
cause imma tll you right now your initial spak hate was total garbagio and honestly im not interested in biting on moosey until i see a pattern that actually means something. He's sitting on his hands, fair point and a scummy one, he's avoiding questions, fair point, but not inherently scummy. show me why the questions he's dodged matter to dodge for a scummer and i'll be more willing to rethink my position on this

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

j jumping down the spak line was grody. Reeks of aloof scum j coasting on a bad idea and letting people believe he has any interest in it. You're either blind or with him to miss it. I dislike you're not on j more for clearly sucking your preverbial ****. J's lazy approach is only eclipsed by him lumping me in a pile with some other tangental read he wont elaborate on just as scum j always does. He lumps me with moosey or whoever it was a page ago because its a easy read to make that no one will call him out on

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Don't understand anyone who has j sa more than a hesitant null town. He's done jack all to advance his own reads that ive seen and hasnt even bothered to try to engage me, who he just lumped in a pile of people he wants dead. If j was town he'd be down my throat for actvitity and railing me about anything and everything not just going "yeah that unpopular rake guy i dont like him either ok by guys call me d2 for d2 j"

not happening. J dies. Start on it.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
of fmossy dodging things ? its null unless you can make a legit point thats not "oh well only mafia would dodge a question"
cause imma tll you right now your initial spak hate was total garbagio and honestly im not interested in biting on moosey until i see a pattern that actually means something. He's sitting on his hands, fair point and a scummy one, he's avoiding questions, fair point, but not inherently scummy. show me why the questions he's dodged matter to dodge for a scummer and i'll be more willing to rethink my position on this
i'm glad you can express what I've been trying to say

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
He's done jack all to advance his own reads
I think this is valid and he's come off as relatively passive to me too.

that ive seen and hasnt even bothered to try to engage me, who he just lumped in a pile of people he wants dead. If j was town he'd be down my throat for actvitity and railing me about anything and everything not just going "yeah that unpopular rake guy i dont like him either ok by guys call me d2 for d2 j"
not sure how I feel about this.

in retrospect J's #304 comes off as scummy to me. especially because it felt like he wanted to push Spak harder before that post and then just.... said Moosy and Rake are the best options instead.

also anyone who names Moosy as a serious lynch option because he's trolling comes off as scummy to me (e.g. Maven). in J's case, he said Moosy comes off as antitown but not scummy in #207! and then expresses that he dislikes Moosy's unwillingness to post reads slightly later. Then he expresses concerns about Spak but then in #304 he suggests that a Moosy lynch - but not Spak - is the best option.

I think people should read my #245 because it probably sheds light on a potential real reason to lynch Moosy (I think he might have accidentally posted something inconsistent) buuuuut neither J nor Maven have done that and have instead provided "he's dodging questions" as the lynch reason instead. Rake so generously pointed out the problem with this in his #326.

this post is a mess because it started out as me trying to verify if Rake's posts are valid and then digging through the thread and finding out J is up to no good I apologize that it's not cohesive.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Moosy has lied to us all game and is playing horribly (you guys say it's normal for him, but I don't remember him like this at all in Blazblue,) so I interpret it as scummy play.
:3

MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy what problems do you have with me?
Your posts at the start of the game were off but you're starting to do Maven things again. So idk where I'm at with you now. :D

If everyone vould gove a name of who they want to die atm that eould be cool
Moosy

Moozy is the only one I want for sure dead right now.
Red Ryu is probably town tbh.

btw, do any of you know of a player called Alakaslam?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
But then why did he claim Jester when I suggested it? Do you think that was just him screwing around as well?
I also claimed Mafia. Oh, and Guardian Angel. Oh, and don't forget that I hinted at blue as well.

On that note, can we pretend to be masons for this game too?
J, you never answered this and it's making me feel like a sad panda. :(

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I also claimed Mafia. Oh, and Guardian Angel. Oh, and don't forget that I hinted at blue as well.
So basically next time I'm scum, I should just make a bunch of nonsensical posts and contradict myself a lot so that nobody will take me seriously, and any mistakes I make could be written off as joking around.

This is a better tactic than I anticipated.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
:3

Your posts at the start of the game were off but you're starting to do Maven things again. So idk where I'm at with you now. :D

Moosy

Red Ryu is probably town tbh.

btw, do any of you know of a player called Alakaslam?
Yeah a few of us know slam

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

24 hours and not a single post from anyone. Although I am in that pile, I am just surprised that no one is doing anything at all.

The weekend curse of DGames must still be real. Okay, I'll drum up some activity because I see a juicy post directed at me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
j jumping down the spak line was grody. Reeks of aloof scum j coasting on a bad idea and letting people believe he has any interest in it. You're either blind or with him to miss it. I dislike you're not on j more for clearly sucking your preverbial ****. J's lazy approach is only eclipsed by him lumping me in a pile with some other tangental read he wont elaborate on just as scum j always does. He lumps me with moosey or whoever it was a page ago because its a easy read to make that no one will call him out on
How was me jumping down the Sparky line grody? You can say a sentence like that if you back it up with substance instead of making blanket statements. If I am to take what your reasoning is the next sentence being that it "reeks of aloof scum J coasting" which is just a weak meta read that actually isn't my meta at all. Explain in detail your stance on Sparky or combat the actual point of what I found disagreeable with Sparky besides calling it lazy.

Hooking that last sentece, lazy approach is not true at all because I have been here and posting about reads and things, yet there has not been anything to really jump on. Sure, activity is spotty here and there and I can give that point, however, that isn't the point you are making. You are saying my posts are lazy. What do you expect of a D1 townJ since you wanna play with meta a bit? I'll indulge this conversation if your true point of merit against me is Meta of "lazy coasting J" because it is known I crush my own meta constantly so that I never truly have one. Let's go, Rake I am pumped at this accusation and I am ready to fight it off because smearing falsified factoids gets me revved up!

Next, you say that I just lumped you in a pile with a read I am okay with dying is false. I put you in that pile intentionally because you literally had 0 posts. You say I lumped you in to make an easy read? No. I put you there because you deserved to be there. You had no posts and the majority of the posts were leaning on ending the day shortly so getting rid of your slot purely based on inactivity or either getting replaced. How was I supposed to net a read on you when you had been tagged by other players and asked your opinions on things, yet you were nowhere to be found? This isn't rhetorical and I would like an answer so why you should not have been in the "can die" pile based on your activity.

However, I will say your timing is impeccable dear Rake. The second your name pops up as a possible lynch candidate you come out of the woodworks to come in with a blustery series of posts about how I'm your strongest scum-read based on pure meta alone. It looks more like you came in to try and generate some random content to see if it stuck enough for you to stay in the game irregardless of your activity.

Your responses to my questions will be under incredible scrutiny by me because this is really weak and rather silly of you to make a post like this for your entrance into the game.

Don't understand anyone who has j sa more than a hesitant null town. He's done jack all to advance his own reads that ive seen and hasnt even bothered to try to engage me, who he just lumped in a pile of people he wants dead. If j was town he'd be down my throat for actvitity and railing me about anything and everything not just going "yeah that unpopular rake guy i dont like him either ok by guys call me d2 for d2 j"

not happening. J dies. Start on it.
Bolded is my problem with this because you say that I should have been jumping down your throat? I'm sorry, but I am not your parent for mafia. You also signed up for the game and therefore you made the time commitment, the fact that you were not posting and let no one know is not my responsibility. Own up to the fact that you put yourself into the position to be on my dead list for inactivity alone and don't come in here to just make a meta argument against me as your only original content.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I think this is valid and he's come off as relatively passive to me too.

not sure how I feel about this.

in retrospect J's #304 comes off as scummy to me. especially because it felt like he wanted to push Spak harder before that post and then just.... said Moosy and Rake are the best options instead.

also anyone who names Moosy as a serious lynch option because he's trolling comes off as scummy to me (e.g. Maven). in J's case, he said Moosy comes off as antitown but not scummy in #207! and then expresses that he dislikes Moosy's unwillingness to post reads slightly later. Then he expresses concerns about Spak but then in #304 he suggests that a Moosy lynch - but not Spak - is the best option.

I think people should read my #245 because it probably sheds light on a potential real reason to lynch Moosy (I think he might have accidentally posted something inconsistent) buuuuut neither J nor Maven have done that and have instead provided "he's dodging questions" as the lynch reason instead. Rake so generously pointed out the problem with this in his #326.

this post is a mess because it started out as me trying to verify if Rake's posts are valid and then digging through the thread and finding out J is up to no good I apologize that it's not cohesive.
Now this is a more tangible attack with actually using my posts I can respond to besides trite meta concerns.

I prefer a Sparky lynch as my point of interest and I stand by that statement. However, the way the day is shaping up is not leaning in my direction and I can agree to a Moosy lynch simply in nature of looking at him I have no strong inclination to call him town. I do think he is incredulously anti-town (especially naming his style after Slam ">_>) and logically standing, he is the best lynch for D1. This game is different with the voting mechanic put in place because I can't manipulate the votes to change the tide of who dies. If one person disagrees and likes that person, the case can litterally be thwarted, yet connections can still be made from that. Moosy also makes an acceptable lynch because his connection are really strong, if Moosy were to flip town I would have also a stronger case against Sparky for his overzealous nature of attacking Moosy and I would have a more to go off on that alone. I would have stronger and lowers for Moosy's lynch and would soldify a couple of reads for me and as a slot that I am having trouble reading/null/anti-town/all of the above, I stand by my statement that Moosy should still be the more likely candidate to die today and suggesting that it is scummy to be looking at Moosy in that regard is quite perplexing because it makes actually less sense to not have Moosy on your lynch pile. Who is a better lynch than Moosy? That's more the answer you should be giving me with your questions because until I see a reason to not have Moosy besides Rake's post which was less than convincing for me honestly. (though being 100% honest, that may also be because his post against me left a bad taste in my mouth and therefore his opinion on the situation is less than desirable to me, let me look at it again in a bit and remind me to update you on my opinion if it does change)

I'm more playing the set-up and game because in order to look for scum I am noticing a way to look at my way to find the pair of scum. I'm not dealing with the Indy until I figure out who the partners are.

Let me ask this, are you changing your stance on Moosy because based on your last couple of posts it seems to be that way and the fact that Moosy has been someone you have been targetting for quite some time it seems you may be looking elsewhere. Talk to me about your Maven read. You keep teasing that you have him as scum yet I see no real concrete reason as to why Maven is scummy from you. All of his content has come across as null from me and I would like to shed some light on that read sooner rather than later and since you seem to have a strong opinion of him, I want that.

Spak Spak : You liked Vult's post, but gave no reasons to why you liked it. I want to know what specifically you find interesting about it and also if it is a like in the parts about his read on me, why did you like that post alone and not Rake's? Seems inconsistent. Get in here and debate with me because currently, you are in my cross-hairs.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, you never answered this and it's making me feel like a sad panda. :(
Thought this was a joke post. Why are you playing this way Moosy? When we worked together in our last game you played completely different than you are now and I feel the change is in the opposite direction of what it was projected to be.

Drop the facade and actually talk to me about the game for real. Otherwise, I'm more than okay to let the impending lynch train run you over.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
However, I will say your timing is impeccable dear Rake. The second your name pops up as a possible lynch candidate you come out of the woodworks to come in with a blustery series of posts about how I'm your strongest scum-read based on pure meta alone. It looks more like you came in to try and generate some random content to see if it stuck enough for you to stay in the game irregardless of your activity.
This isn't legit. Orbo texted him to remind him that a game is going on in #305 (Friday afternoon,) and he got in and posted in #324 (Friday night). That sounds like a viable period of time to read up and form opinions, so I'd say that unless we have an Orbo/Rake scumteam, your point in this section is null.
Spak Spak : You liked Vult's post, but gave no reasons to why you liked it. I want to know what specifically you find interesting about it and also if it is a like in the parts about his read on me, why did you like that post alone and not Rake's? Seems inconsistent. Get in here and debate with me because currently, you are in my cross-hairs.
I liked it because I agreed with the point he made in paragraph 2, quote 2. Your #304 looks very suspicious because you didn't even include me in your lynchpool after you stated that my play looked suspect, and then suddenly made me your primary lynch target after I stopped the push you were complaining about without giving any additional evidence against me. This was something I missed out on the first read through, so I figured that level of analyzation deserves a like. As for why I didn't like all of Rake's stuff note that this is one of 1-3 (I don't wanna check) likes I've given this game; I don't like stuff as liberally as some others, and generally only give likes for something that is possibly game-changing. I agreed with a lot of what Rake was saying, but he didn't provide any solid evidence for most of his accusations.

Let's talk about your accusation of me. It seems like your main complaint is me trying to push Moosy too hard, so I'll talk about that a little bit. Last time we played, he had a fairly serious playstyle and I could take him for what he said and analyze his statements like I could any other player. At the start of the game I didn't know he was trolling. His first non-RVS related post was the whole "Vote for who you trust" thing which I though was complete baloney, so I tried and pressure him so we could get out of RVS. He then posted something about changing reads, greeted you, ignored Vult's question, and didn't acknowledge my counter-point at all. Still not knowing he was trolling, I posted a small case against him in #172. He then posted "darkpit is very town for sure" and I asked why, but I was flat-out ignored again. This made me very peeved. He then started spouting random garbage about how he's scum. I suspected he was trolling at this point, but I wanted to give him a couple of chances to correct his play (#201, #205) before I went ham on him. I thought he decided that the gambit was over, and he would take his play more seriously when he posted #215, but then I scrolled down another post and rageclosed my browser. He decided not to give up his troll posting, and because I DO NOT want a trolling Moosy in endgame, I think that Moosy should die today. I attempted to convince the rest of the thread of that, and went a little overboard (with stuff like the Jester push, which was fueled by my frustrated rage at the slot,) which has gotten me considerable pressure from a certain slot who wasn't present to see the degeneration of Moosy's character and my slow decent into madness.

Since we don't have prior connections to killed/lynched slots to analyze, not everybody is in agreement on a lynch, we've been in this phase for a week with a postless 24-hour period, and Moosy would provide a lot of information, lynching him D1 would be the logical choice. I'd rather that Moosy replace out so we could get a better read on the slot, but he probably wouldn't agree to that even if Generic were willing fill such a heated position.

Am I missing anything you have against me? Why would you personally rather have me lynched over Moosy?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
omg i leave for 36 hours and there's like no new posts except ones that are too long for my short attention span to read thoroughly tonight
This isn't legit. Orbo texted him to remind him that a game is going on in #305 (Friday afternoon,) and he got in and posted in #324 (Friday night). That sounds like a viable period of time to read up and form opinions, so I'd say that unless we have an Orbo/Rake scumteam, your point in this section is null.
tentatively my reaction to this is "yesssss spak call him out" because this paragraph of J's post looks very sloppy at first glance. like, rake's timing was "too convenient"? yeeeeah okay sure buddy.*

iirc rake mentioned something about J and meta but just to clarify my problem with J had nothing to do with that.

good night folks

*might change when I read the post for real tomorrow if it turns out J's post was good.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
yeet, J’s always been good at turning words ever so slightly around so that he makes others seem a hella lot more scummy. I’d say it’s a null tho since he did that when I was masons with him as well.

Thought this was a joke post. Why are you playing this way Moosy? When we worked together in our last game you played completely different than you are now and I feel the change is in the opposite direction of what it was projected to be.

Drop the facade and actually talk to me about the game for real. Otherwise, I'm more than okay to let the impending lynch train run you over.
aghagh you still haven't answered my question tho. Say yes to masons lad. <3 Also, I'm perfectly okay with being rolled over by the lynch train. Idrc if I live or die tbh.

I liked it because I agreed with the point he made in paragraph 2, quote 2. Your #304 looks very suspicious because you didn't even include me in your lynchpool after you stated that my play looked suspect, and then suddenly made me your primary lynch target after I stopped the push you were complaining about without giving any additional evidence against me. This was something I missed out on the first read through, so I figured that level of analyzation deserves a like. As for why I didn't like all of Rake's stuff note that this is one of 1-3 (I don't wanna check) likes I've given this game; I don't like stuff as liberally as some others, and generally only give likes for something that is possibly game-changing. I agreed with a lot of what Rake was saying, but he didn't provide any solid evidence for most of his accusations.

Let's talk about your accusation of me. It seems like your main complaint is me trying to push Moosy too hard, so I'll talk about that a little bit. Last time we played, he had a fairly serious playstyle and I could take him for what he said and analyze his statements like I could any other player. At the start of the game I didn't know he was trolling. His first non-RVS related post was the whole "Vote for who you trust" thing which I though was complete baloney, so I tried and pressure him so we could get out of RVS. He then posted something about changing reads, greeted you, ignored Vult's question, and didn't acknowledge my counter-point at all. Still not knowing he was trolling, I posted a small case against him in #172. He then posted "darkpit is very town for sure" and I asked why, but I was flat-out ignored again. This made me very peeved. He then started spouting random garbage about how he's scum. I suspected he was trolling at this point, but I wanted to give him a couple of chances to correct his play (#201, #205) before I went ham on him. I thought he decided that the gambit was over, and he would take his play more seriously when he posted #215, but then I scrolled down another post and rageclosed my browser. He decided not to give up his troll posting, and because I DO NOT want a trolling Moosy in endgame, I think that Moosy should die today. I attempted to convince the rest of the thread of that, and went a little overboard (with stuff like the Jester push, which was fueled by my frustrated rage at the slot,) which has gotten me considerable pressure from a certain slot who wasn't present to see the degeneration of Moosy's character and my slow decent into madness.

Since we don't have prior connections to killed/lynched slots to analyze, not everybody is in agreement on a lynch, we've been in this phase for a week with a postless 24-hour period, and Moosy would provide a lot of information, lynching him D1 would be the logical choice. I'd rather that Moosy replace out so we could get a better read on the slot, but he probably wouldn't agree to that even if Generic were willing fill such a heated position.

Am I missing anything you have against me? Why would you personally rather have me lynched over Moosy?
Because everything I've been doing is clearly town. And that's the beauty of it. :o Mafia won't be able to night kill me anymore which is great since I'm blue. But they also can't really be sure I'm blue and it's much better if they waste their shot on vanilla townie anyway. Instead they have to get town to kill me during the day and I'm perfectly fine with that as well since I've created so many ties with other people. Either scenario is a win-win for town.

Also, playing seriously is defo not my meta. I came to Smashboards to try a different playstyle but I'm going back to my meta here. I normally troll a ton D1 and use the reactions I get to analyze people D2. :3 But then again, self-meta is BS so you can't really believe what I say amirite?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
A deadline has been implemented: it's on the last minute of Wed. the 18th [CET!]

:059:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Finishing a final, I'm reworking an entire database.

Making checks to see everything is A-OK, might be free for this in 3-4 hours if not later.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

24 hours and not a single post from anyone. Although I am in that pile, I am just surprised that no one is doing anything at all.

The weekend curse of DGames must still be real. Okay, I'll drum up some activity because I see a juicy post directed at me.
Above post answers this for me.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
hasnt even bothered to try to engage me
also again to qualify my agreement with rake because I didn't notice this part of his post before: this is not valid at all lolol how is he supposed to engage with someone not in the thread??? so I agree with J's response (last paragraph of #337).

Let me ask this, are you changing your stance on Moosy because based on your last couple of posts it seems to be that way and the fact that Moosy has been someone you have been targetting for quite some time it seems you may be looking elsewhere. Talk to me about your Maven read. You keep teasing that you have him as scum yet I see no real concrete reason as to why Maven is scummy from you. All of his content has come across as null from me and I would like to shed some light on that read sooner rather than later and since you seem to have a strong opinion of him, I want that.
i actually don't have a scum read on maven.

actually I kind of do. actually I'm not sure. he did something that i found very scummy but then he had decent responses to my follow-up that I don't have counter-points to (yet....). my heart is telling me he is mafia but I haven't figured out a way to justify this (yet....).

my stance on Moosy is that we should send him to jail instead of lynching him. I don't have him as mafia (town is a bit of stretch too though) but I am super concerned about how many people are willing to lynch him (you I guess and some others)

That's more the answer you should be giving me with your questions because until I see a reason to not have Moosy besides Rake's post which was less than convincing for me honestly. (though being 100% honest, that may also be because his post against me left a bad taste in my mouth and therefore his opinion on the situation is less than desirable to me, let me look at it again in a bit and remind me to update you on my opinion if it does change)
why????? his #326 is beautifully-written imo and should be framed. why doesn't that convince you?

***update: I still think that J's paragraph where he accuses rake of "impeccable timing" and "generating random content" is bad.***

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
OK, deadline is in a day and change, and we are still extremely scattered on who we should lynch today. I'd still prefer a Moosy lynch since he has avoided questions and contradicted himself throughout the phase (I'm talking about reads, not the trolly claims,) but would be willing to go with J for today if he can't explain the really sketch lynchpool change and fails to explain the rationale behind his reads.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
EBWOP: I used change twice in two sentances and can't go back to change it... The AP English 4 student in me just died a little bit...

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake post or we will lynch you over J. is that what you want???
Spak Spak what do you think of rake's #236?
Hooking that last sentece, lazy approach is not true at all because I have been here and posting about reads and things, yet there has not been anything to really jump on.
you'd been reacting to things rather than not generating content. i remember you had asked me one question and reminded me of it only to bring it nowhere. I thought it was going in a "let's lynch spak direction" but apparently not. This also ties into:

I prefer a Sparky lynch as my point of interest and I stand by that statement. However, the way the day is shaping up is not leaning in my direction and I can agree to a Moosy lynch
what???? i literally.... unvoted him hours before you made the post saying moosy and rake were your preferred lynch choices. spak was not being saved. some others had expressed mild dissatisfaction with some of his posts.

also i'm not convinced a moosy flip would make any stronger case against spak. you think spak would be more likely mafia if he was "overzealously attacking" town!moosy??? what.

also, what is the "current" case against spak? why do you even find him suspicious? (same questions as spak's #340 basically)

also i find it bad (read: scummy) that you were quick to dismiss rake's points regarding a moosy lynch yet didn't provide any reasons as to why you were "unconvinced".

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Fortunately or unfortunately, Vult looks to be town judging by how he has my exact thought process and reads on people other than J.

@Darkpit54 should post something too before End of Day 1. :D

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I feel like lynching moosey if town gets us little in the way of a productove d2, vs lynching spak. Same with rake

Maven89

Smash Master
I don't feel that's a valid complain against me. I was commenting on what was happening in the game, which was Spak v Moosey. I didn't ignite either of those, nor did I add giant pressure to it to get it moving, if I did anything wrong it was focusing on the obvious paths.

J has done the same thing almost every game, and I've just gotten used to it. He also turns out to be scum almost every game I play with him, so there's that. However I hate his recent posts

If I am to take what your reasoning is the next sentence being that it "reeks of aloof scum J coasting" which is just a weak meta read that actually isn't my meta at all.
It's wrong to paint that as a meta argument. Coasting and jumping on bandwagons is scummy by itself, whether it's your normal modus operandi as scum is irrelevant and wasn't even Rake's main point. Also, from my experience it pretty much is your scum meta, so I disagree with your last sentence too.

You are saying my posts are lazy. What do you expect of a D1 townJ since you wanna play with meta a bit? I'll indulge this conversation if your true point of merit against me is Meta of "lazy coasting J" because it is known I crush my own meta constantly so that I never truly have one. Let's go, Rake I am pumped at this accusation and I am ready to fight it off because smearing falsified factoids gets me revved up!
Wtf is this paragraph

1. Says he's being lazy, and because TownJ is always lazy he doesn't know why Rake would say it's scummy
2. Says he crushes his own meta all the time so he never has one

Those two points don't line up. Can't defend as "I coast as town" then go on to say you never have any defined traits either way. Never mind that he just attacked Rake for using a meta argument (not really a meta argument) then turned around and defended himself with the exact same meta argument (you coast as scum, "no i coast as town, also btw i have no meta").

Overwritten nonsense. If Rake wanted to be super opportunistic why would he go for you?

Own up to the fact that you put yourself into the position to be on my dead list for inactivity alone and don't come in here to just make a meta argument against me as your only original content.
Again attacks Rake for using meta (he barely did) when J defend himself entirely with Meta, while at the same time insisting he has no meta.

neither J nor Maven have done that and have instead provided "he's dodging questions" as the lynch reason instead.
I'm saying I'd lynch Moosey because he's trolling, not "doding questions = scum", which means I'd lynch him because I found him annoying and didn't want to deal with him. Now that he's explained himself he clearly isn't trolling, just playing in a way I don't like, which is entirely different. I should have seen what he was doing earlier, but all I saw was him antagonizing people and being a distraction.

Because everything I've been doing is clearly town. And that's the beauty of it. :o Mafia won't be able to night kill me anymore which is great since I'm blue. But they also can't really be sure I'm blue and it's much better if they waste their shot on vanilla townie anyway. Instead they have to get town to kill me during the day and I'm perfectly fine with that as well since I've created so many ties with other people. Either scenario is a win-win for town.
I don't know how the people play at other sites, but this makes them sound dumb. I won't post the flaws, but this playstyle is basically just a Gordian Knot

Maven89

Smash Master
MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy why don't you tell us who you think is scum?

I prefer a Sparky lynch as my point of interest and I stand by that statement. However, the way the day is shaping up is not leaning in my direction and I can agree to a Moosy lynch simply in nature of looking at him I have no strong inclination to call him town. I do think he is incredulously anti-town (especially naming his style after Slam ">_>) and logically standing, he is the best lynch for D1

If he's logically the best lynch for Day 1 why do you prefer someone else?

Top Bottom