• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Some-- Portland Brawl May 24th

Waagnh

Smash Rookie
you guys still doin stuff on sat i could swing by for? im itchin for some smash

Binx

Smash Master
So I went to PCC today and I won the Wii tournament, but unfortunately my G number wasn't current and I couldn't claim my first place prize, was funsies though.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
i want another wii, i should have gotten registered this week and won. ****. anyways nothing at my house this week!

maybe climax's tomorrow? i dunno its up to him. peace *****s.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Honestly, I don't think i'm up to it this weekend. I smashed so long yesturday, and kind of put alot of other things off so I think i'm going have to make up for it sunday. I'm down next weekend down here, there, whereever.

Binx

Smash Master
Well thats gay Jessie is getting into smash a little and we were both gonna come and lay down the ****, oh well. Next week I guess.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I've actually bought four Wii @_@
I guess I could always use another, haha.
Portland & Eugene should meet up in Salem for one week of the month, it's a good meeting point. Ah, but easier said than done isn't it?

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
salem is an anagram for lames. with brawl right around the corner portland is going to get huge. im pretty excited for that.

anyone want to smash this weekend? lets say saturday at noon? 5 bucks for singles 5 bucks a team in doubles. YESH?

dicuss.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Cookies!
Drat, I really want to go, but Vans might be offering an avocado sandwich in San Fran >_<
If that doesn't work out we'll see about heading up to Portland.

Climax11

Smash Ace
So my girlfriend ahs some work seminar, so I might be able to sneak over for an hour or two saturday...si? Come on portlanders, stop being lazy...man offered cookies for gods sake.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Over night drunken smash at Climax's place tonight? If anyones interested my gf's hanging out with some friends so I've got me place to me self.

Message or aim me(chico climax), foozies

Climax11

Smash Ace
K so I was thinking of hosting the first brawl edition of GET SOME!!! today around 5ish?

I was thinking 3 singles, 2 per person doubles ?
Or if everyone would rather we can just do it freesies.

So far people planning to attend are:

Guy
Jayce
Gage
Juce
Kyle (portland noob)
Matt (salem)
Ty lor (salem)

debaser

Smash Lord
Is there anything going on in Portland this weekend? Melee is preferred but I'll play some brawl

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So both Jesse and Jayce want the Princesses to come to this. I will definately come Ryan might not be able to because he is going to have some Easter thing with his family

Aftermath

Smash Champion
What a troll.

Anyway, I'm leaving now-ish so I'll be there at like 2:30, go ahead and start teams without me though. Guess I should call to make sure you don't wait for me to show up though.

T0MMY

Smash Master
It was nice seeing you as an Oregon player in a tournament again, James.
You should have won so many of your matches. Can't believe you got KO'd because of a moving platform + trip. Next time take out Moochero and Jesse in one fell swoop!

T0MMY

Smash Master
Peach Masta, I was hoping you'd be there. Still maining Peach in Brawl?
I don't play her and don't know anyone who does so wondering how she handles in Brawl compared to Melee.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Her downsmash is terrible it is soooo bad haha I don't play her at all haha. Her fair is faster though. I have no main right now I am debating between Pikachu, Jiggs, or Snake. I enjoy Dedede though

Juce

Smash Ace
He sucks that's what happened and not only do I think he sucks I don't find enjoyment in playing him haha. He is a boring suck. Not an entertaining suck like Mewtwo

Apparently BC signed on as Jesse on my comp and I didn't know it. So this is Peach Masta

Binx

Smash Master
I'm not good with signing up for new things, so I'll make it to this, I'm getting paid friday so I'll have teh moolas for once and I am thus far free on saturday, so baring a REALLY early start date at the job I won't even maybe have until tommorow I should be good.

mlgc4

Smash Apprentice
ill be coming but I'm going out with friends tomorrow and thurday so might be broke this weekend we will see.
but!!!!! ill be there this saturday.:laugh: chamo chumpa on my snake counter techs and mah lay social matches

Top Bottom