• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Some-- Portland Brawl May 24th

cmin

Smash Ace
i'm never taking the bus again after this one incident which i cannot recall due to trama. dont take the bus

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
alrights so binx you gonna be there right? no wife johns and no last minute appointment johns. BC will be here too btw.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Actually I just realized it's all Gresham people and me so far. so if that's how it ends up I don't mind you hosting if it works better for everyone. Ha. :)

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
i dont care, i can host no problem, but only thing is i would MUCH rather do this saturday, seeing as i have no work that night and would be available to keep people over til whenever, definitely a sleep over type thing, i just dont want to screw you over if you work or something... ya know.

bart teach me grammar.

cmin

Smash Ace
i dont care, i can host no problem, but only thing is i would MUCH rather do this saturday, seeing as i have no work that night and would be available to keep people over til whenever, definitely a sleep over type thing, i just dont want to screw you over if you work or something... ya know.

bart teach me grammar.

BC'd.

Climax11

Smash Ace
K. lets do some reschedualing then? I'm suppose to be going to Eugene but right now I'd be going alone and I'm not sure if I'm going to do that...and I have saturday off now...so that might work for me too?

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
saturday it is. as of right now its up to the girlfriend if people can stay the night, which im sure she will be cool with. things will start off at like 2 or 3 pm and run til whenever. if people want to come early call me. PM or aim (jaycerighthurr) for my number. ill update first page i guess.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
do it whenever you can because I don't know what time Ryan and I would get home on sunday so I wouldn't want to make it less convenient for you guys and then we don't even show up,

Climax11

Smash Ace
Hey...so not to john out...but I might have figured out a ride to eugene on saturday (which is origionally what I had plan until I found no ride interest myself...) so I might have to john out of this too. I mean...it's not really a john if I pick brawl over melee is it?

And Jayce...I think there's one seat left, I think I saw you post in the Brawl Or Tourney forum that you might be intrestested...?

Binx

Smash Master
Well I have to work on sat so I won't be able to make it unless I call in sick, and Jessie would be pissed off at me, sunday I have dinner plans around 6 so I wouldn't be able to stay for all of singles but would be really fun just to do friendlies doublsies and half of singlesies z's

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
well whatever binx, make some **** time for your friends. and i thought you didnt work saturday. you either work in the morning, after which you should come over and stay the night. or you work the evening and you should come over before work, and then back again after work and stay the night. NOT HARD.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
its back at my house, the first page has that information. im thinking trashed smash sounds awesome.

Binx

Smash Master
10 minute free for alls with a chug for each death until your invincability wears off? last time I did that I played bowser and died 13 times, was AWESOME!

Binx

Smash Master
Whens the next weekly sorry I didn't call or anything for last weekends I was sick and I went to sleep as soon as I got home from work, didn't even remember there was a tournament, anyways I've made a decision to attend as many large tournaments as I can no more lazy johns, now only no ride johns and no money johns which I can hopefully avoid, oh also work johns maybe. But no more lazy johns - scouts honor and whatnot.

Binx

Smash Master
I'm down for sunday, would probably be better for me than saturday simply because I don't have any money to do anything today but I will saturday so I'm sure Jessie will want to hang out, I will come down from like noon to 6 or something though saturday if its still gonna happen.

Top Bottom