• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get ready to change your controller settings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpyo

Smash Cadet
I guess this means the match-up thread will need an edit to the metaknight section? :p

Mmac

Smash Lord
hey niko, does this only work with this setup, or does it just make it easier?
I think it just makes it easier, except for C-stick for attacking. I think it depends, but it has different properties than C-Stick smashing.

But if I do have to use it for attack, then I gotta Single Stick for Pivot Grabs now :(

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow Niko, I never thought I'd say this to a dude, but... I love YOU!!!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Huh...? I really have no idea how this is done, even less how Ike and Yoshi can pull it off.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Rapidshare it.

It's sex.

How likely are metas going to fall for it is my question, and why does that particular controller setup work for it?

bigman40

Smash Master
I still dont understand how this can work with yoshi. You're gonna have to explain it cause from what I'm getting from the video, counters are needed and I guess an item is needed too

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
The youtube version is black. It won't show anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom