• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get ready to change your controller settings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko_K

Smash Master
i call hoax, early
Nope :)

Is the dress supposed to freak the Meta Knight user out so that he can't play? Sounds like an excellent plan to me :chuckle: That outfit deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame, along with the Tigger outfit Dark Meow wore and that...thing in Peachkids sig :laugh:

I have to go now >.> The suspense is going to kill me
Lmfao yeh I was the star of the tournament with that dress.

I think I figured it out :D, pmed niko ,waiting for a response

Congrats to Jr.Lizardking
For finding it before the release of the video, he just pmed me and he has it right. Good to see some other competent players.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Congrats to Jr.Lizardking
For finding it before the release of the video, he just pmed me and he has it right. Good to see some other competent players.
Please excuse us players who don't have a tv and a wii available at the moment:bee:
I'm dying to know, though... Please copy and paste that PM here nao! >__>

BTW, is this also a solution to other hard matchups? Say, Snake and Wolf?

Niko_K

Smash Master
on Metaknight, wolf MAYBE, snake no

The video was taken in the wrong format, so we're converting right now.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
*head droops* This is taking a suspiciously long time...

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm really sorry this is taking so long, its painful for me to, I just don't want people thinking this is a hoax like a few have said already.

bigman40

Smash Master
I'm really sorry this is taking so long, its painful for me to, I just don't want people thinking this is a hoax like a few have said already.
You're killing most of us from the inside out man ;_; I'm dying to see what you're talking about.

XACE-K

Smash Master
You're lucky this is for Peach, Ike and Yoshi. If it was for Ike only I would be cussing my butt off for the video.

Mmac

Smash Lord
If it's about the style of release, then it could work on Squirtle and Ganondorf too....

But I think that would be cruel. Ganondorf already has enough problems as it is

Niko_K

Smash Master
It has to do with multiple attacks hitting multiple hitbox's on the target MK at the same time, causing an instant death.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Neo called it right.
Tell Neo to stop lurking the Peach boards, pls.

on Metaknight, wolf MAYBE...
Good, because I have a tourny to attend soon, and a very good Wolf will be attending, too. Hope I can practice this new technique (which is hopefully not a hoax) well enough to teach him a lesson.

It has to do with multiple attacks hitting multiple hitbox's on the target MK at the same time, causing an instant death.
Sounds orgasmic :bee:

jr.lizardking

Smash Cadet
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yo this is so sick, I have pulled this off like 7 times and i've only been practicing this for 30 minutes

it may be hard to pull of in an actual match, but if you practice it enough you can definitly incorporate it into your game. nikoK work on that vid, I can probably get a video up if niko can't.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I know what you mean now Niko how the c stick puts in different attacks as you press it.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Niko, get on MSN.

(my internet was dead for the entire day >_>)

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yo this is so sick, I have pulled this off like 7 times and i've only been practicing this for 30 minutes

it may be hard to pull of in an actual match, but if you practice it enough you can definitly incorporate it into your game. nikoK work on that vid, I can probably get a video up if niko can't.
Do it now and beat Niko to it! >___> I want to be home to try it out now!

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Bummer, I wanted to be the one capturing D:

I blame my ISP

(What's that "I got trolled" thing on your sig?)

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
Counter picking controller setups. How would that work at a tournament lol?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Bummer, I wanted to be the one capturing D:

I blame my ISP

(What's that "I got trolled" thing on your sig?)
LOL. MANINDORF MIRRORS FTW inside joke

Yeah , i'm just installing pinaccle studio thingy for my tv tuner , once it's setup i'll get the video up

BEDONG
Ok, well if you get there before me upload it right away, but please delete it once I get it up on my youtube.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Yeah , i'm just installing pinaccle studio thingy for my tv tuner , once it's setup i'll get the video up

BEDONG
If you're using a Dazzle capture card, WMM is easier to capture (I didn't like that software from the CD), and you can improve the quality as well.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It works, but not with WMM (as far as I know), it won't recognize it as a capturing device.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Haha nice try Dekuu :p

Saw that coming.

Everybody knows the one that ends in uuIU.

Good news and bad news.

Bad news: I can't upload the video, my computer is so ****ed
Good news: Jr.Lizardking has it taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom