• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BBQ°

Smash Champion
we should make a melee crew:

"Below the Barline"
aka BtB

BBQ
Octix
P1
P3
Zom-B
Tubes
Scatz
and all the other melee noobs

Player-3

Smash Hero
barline test is just sleepys mindgame into free money

vietg told me so himself

then he fell for the mindgame

sleepyk too good

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
actually from the way i look at it, the barline challenge is a fairly solid way to see if you guys are adaptive enough to think on your feet with an unfamiliar matchup.
mewtwo is terrible and mine shouldn't be winning matches.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
i will accept $1 MM challenges vs. my G&W in melee

that characters sucks and i can't beat anybody with him

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
SEB.. i highly doubt i can make this :( livestream anyone? brawl?

also. arent SF players really violent? they are gonna start a mob fight and us smashers are gonna be sitting there shaking our heards and get back to our furry characters showing eachother their moves.

VietGeek

Smash Hero

also. arent SF players really violent? they are gonna start a mob fight and us smashers are gonna be sitting there shaking our heards and get back to our furry characters showing eachother their moves.
i think ur talking about MAHVEL

just ledgecamp until sh*t dies down if ur rly concerned

ill be learning how to drive my ice car in the meantime

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
oh wow look at that

this might be a door buster for waba, have they ever had 100+ people before?

ALSO:

wait a sec are people really not going to waba then because there's a higher door fee this weekend? STREET FIGHTER FOUUUUUR
Tipped Off 4, GET THE **** AT ME.

Tipped Off 5 is looking like 120+ right now.

GA Peach

Smash Lord

lol, wow. what a lame ***... :ohwell:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I watched a few of the related videos.

Is that all Marvel is? Magneto and Storm infinite'ing people?
No, but it's more than amusing to pretend that that's the case. I can attest to that. :)

There's more, but that's really the highlight of it. Camping Storm, Rushdown Magneto, Air Hyper Viper Beam, Fly-Unfly Sentinel, and some lockdown **** is what comes to mind for me.

Rayku

Smash Lord
No, but it's more than amusing to pretend that that's the case. I can attest to that. :)

There's more, but that's really the highlight of it. Camping Storm, Rushdown Magneto, Air Hyper Viper Beam, Fly-Unfly Sentinel, and some lockdown **** is what comes to mind for me.
Marvel is definitely a game where I wish certain characters were viable. Some are just really appealing.

Like Megaman.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I have just found the power that is the Box Tag.

Also, that controller deal still stands o.o

Broken Purple for a Broken Black?
I want the Black controller shell

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
the worst part is that dark prince made some good points, beating people in tourney/MMs etc.

too bad he sucks hahaha

demon hyo vs. dark prince best match EVER

Purple

Hi guys!
I watched a few of the related videos.

Is that all Marvel is? Magneto and Storm infinite'ing people?
it's more like that in xmen vs street fighter, except EVERYONE does it in xmen vs street fighter, mvc2 isn't entirely infinites, but a lot of 0-death combos, if that makes sense ._.

you have high tier characters in that game that can do well against people who are decent (but not extraordinary) with the top 4 characters
(dhalsim, captain commando assist lol, psylocke, cyclops, dr doom, strider hiryu *with dr doom*, blackheart,, and the occasional mike z team *juggernaut, tron, and dr. doom* but yeah, doesn't work too well),

But even with those characters, you have no reason to do anything more than storm, sentinel, cable, and magneto, with captain commando, psylocke, or cyclops as an assist)

did he really lose 3k to ClockW0rk? o.o
he's lost a potential 10k to clockw0rk, or won 3k against him. i'm not sure which, i just know there was a 3k mm and a 6.6k mm

the worst part is that dark prince made some good points, beating people in tourney/MMs etc.

too bad he sucks hahaha

demon hyo vs. dark prince best match EVER
funny thing is, demon hyo isn't looked at as top 5 on mvc2 if i remember correctly, but he's perfected a couple of people , did it at frxii and still lost the set. MSP is just busted like that to where perfects happen when you guess right a few times.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
DP lost 3k to Clockw0rk

6600 MM was between Duc and Sanford.

Marvels high tiers are high tier because they have high caliber players. People that play high tier and dont place well = scrubs.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hey dude, if you're a new melee player, that's great.
however please don't spam like that!

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
My inspiration is HugS ever since I met him at Evo. I was starstruck. I was like "Oh my god, are you HugS, the Samus player?" Everyone around me started laughing, and they were like "Oh man, this kid's awesome! No, not HugS the R.O.B. player! HugS the SAMUS player! **** Brawl! **** Brawl!"
And I was like "...oh yeah, HugS does play R.O.B., doesn't he...."
I had no idea. I don't keep up with the Brawl scene.

Top Bottom