• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i doubt it. at most we'll have 12-15 people.

so people don't miss it

This whole week, excluding wednesday and friday, I am down to bros after 5.
otherwise i'll just work until like 12 lol

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I'm not a melee regular but I think I'm good enough to be the "Melee barline" considering I can beat Zom~B and he is probably the best out of the brawl players. Actually, Biglou might be the barline idk.
but yeah, we should money match anyways.
marf vs jiggly :'(

VietGeek

Smash Hero
what are we doing? My parents are pretty strict about me going places that make me happy.

Oh hey, One Winged Angel, I remember you from somewherez on SWF.

-Turtle-

Smash Rookie
yeah, i've been postin in both threads, lol.
tbh i got on gamefaqs a lot later than swf.

reflex, i do believe it's $5 door fee and $10 entry fee.

also, speaking of bros, who in GA is down today? so far it seems like

jamaal
vietg
p3

i know jamaal and p3 live within 20 mins of each other
but where in buford does vietg live?
I'll be there today for some bros. I'll get there around 3 or so like Jamaal.

SleepyK

i mean, i was seriously planning on picking people up and heading to like, p3's or something.
but let's figure it out.
i can't do stuff til post 5 tho.

Purple

Hi guys!
i mean, i was seriously planning on picking people up and heading to like, p3's or something.
but let's figure it out.
i can't do stuff til post 5 tho.
well turtle was planning to go to waba, i can chill with him until 5 and then we can chill at p3's, how long are we going to be there?

also since I'm seeing you before rayku, would you mind bringing your triwing?

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i've been postin in both threads, lol.
tbh i got on gamefaqs a lot later than swf.

reflex, i do believe it's $5 door fee and $10 entry fee.

also, speaking of bros, who in GA is down today? so far it seems like

jamaal
vietg
p3

i know jamaal and p3 live within 20 mins of each other
but where in buford does vietg live?
I've got nothing to do. I live about 3-5 mins away from Antic by drive. 10 minutes by walk.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
XD I'll just wait until something is confirmed...once it's a definite, "we're going here." Then I'll start walking wherever. I don't want to walk there, just to realize that nobody's there.

Purple

Hi guys!
XD I'll just wait until something is confirmed...once it's a definite, "we're going here." Then I'll start walking wherever. I don't want to walk there, just to realize that nobody's there.
i recommend you walk now, me and turtle are GUARANTEED to be at waba, and at 5 sleepy is GUARANTEED to come get us, whether we leave to go to p3's or stay is what's undecided.

Player-3

Smash Hero
lolwut

i dont think theres going to be any smash things going on at my house unless its planned out, i might think about hosting a smashfest sometime this summer when i have the time, but i doubt anything else will be happening here
my moms one of those people who wont let anyone into our house unless weve spent like 3 days cleaning it

i really dont care though

i cant get to waba without tournaments going on due to parent johns about illegal things (?)
i can ask, but i doubt it

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
i recommend you walk now, me and turtle are GUARANTEED to be at waba, and at 5 sleepy is GUARANTEED to come get us, whether we leave to go to p3's or stay is what's undecided.
Will I needz monies 4 Waba?(Yay for bad spelling.) This would be my first time going to Waba for something non-tourney related.

SleepyK

ah, so i see p3's house is a no go :/
rats.
well, i guess waba it is unless someone else wants to have bros at their house.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I want to BROS after my final.
I'll call you and find out what's up when I'm done, Sleepy.
We can possibly do melee bros at my place.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
...we might be able to do it at my place. Although the only factor stopping us is, will my Grandpa let us? I'll have to ask. You guys may have to help clean the place up. Not too sure on that, though. Not very dirty.

SleepyK

or you could clean it up, really. you kind of live there.

tim's place sounds solid atm
either way i am busy until 5

N64

Smash Champion
Late response. Waba was fun. I haven't smashed in ages, semi-retired by this point. And my apologies for not telling anyone, I basically decided at 2pm that day that i'd go. I was bored, had a free day, and was like "zomg i need smash, where can i gets smash?"

I'm in Macon GA for the summer, so it's an almost 2 hour drive from atlanta, and i has summer classes and work so I'm not sure if I'll be able to smash much at all. But it would be cool to smash with some GA peeps. Carter and Desu were at Waba last sat, along with a few other decent people who, my apologies, I don't remember the names of. But it was fun.

Going on a slight tangent, anyone know if there's any known melee smash scene at all around Macon/Warner Robins area? I have been unsuccessful in finding any.

Edit: "N64 as in the best pikachu in the world" or whatever is terribly wrong btw SleepyK >_>. I'm flattered, but i'm mediocre at best heh.

SleepyK

warner robins has dogy samich and tom.

i think waba is like $5 during the week for smash

n64!!!!

;-------------;

i miss ya

N64

Smash Champion
i'll tryyyyyy to make it to waba this weekend. no promises! I'll let people know when i have a for sure answer.

I miss you too sleepyk.
and laijin.
and ga smash in general.
you're like the canada of the south.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
N64 WTF??? I remember I used to talk to you on the Pika boards and AIM...and then I had a really emo moment and sent this bizarre and long rant in a PM...yeahhh sorry about that >_>

anyway! you're in GA? clearly, we need to play. I haven't "played" Pika in over a year, but you were one of my main inspirations back then so maybe I'll pick him back up ^_^

Top Bottom