• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
vietgeek will you be at snowday2? I still owe you friendlies.
I will not. I am too busy the following week and need to wrap **** up this weekend or fear insanity.

Like the type of insanity people go through when they think Brawl is a good competitive game.

That's the stress of the economy bearing down on them.

Tong makes quality posts.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
So VietG, do you still play Brawl? Or all you all about the Brawl+? Or do you play Melee only? What's up with smash these days?

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Didn't Min say that there is still going to be a brawl tournament this weekend during snow day?

tubes

Smash Ace
@Zomb - as long as people are willing to learn, i'm always willing to teach people what i know, even if they want to learn Smash. even though i pretty much hate smash atm, i am pretty knowledgeable about tactics in both Melee and Brawl.

@Jamaal - yeah, Ohnuki has been a life-long hero of mine. he has had the best Chun-Li in EVERY SF game, including some crossovers like CvS2. he knows her on a level of intimacy that i can only dream of at the moment... :(

@Desu - because you play characters where constant mistakes are covered up by their immense damage and health. also, when other characters go against them, they only have to make 1-2 mistakes before they lose... :/

@Fullmetal - that's the truth. plan another steak night in the near future so i can go...

@Elliot - yeah, i wish GA would stick to something besides Melee or Brawl... :(
I'd be up for learning some guilty gear at some point. That game is god**** cool.

Also lol if theres a brawl tourney during snowday. I guess Min isn't expecting a huge turnout.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I thought about going to the Brawl weekly this Saturday, but it turns out that my last final is this Saturday. :/

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
mars, don't forget somasu back in the day

he was the original GA smasher furry

except he was super ****ing technical with fox

Purple

Hi guys!
No one has agreed upon carpooling and picking a few people up from waba, so here's what i have planned. This is for anyone who's looking for a ride who lives around the duluth area who also was going to carpool from waba. I'm going to be at waba at two o clock and i'll be waiting on my ride then. I recommend everyone else looking for a ride also comes at two o clock with gas money ready.

If the situation happens where we cannot find a ride, we can play smash from 2 to 12 at waba. But that's if no one comes to waba to pick us all up.

:(

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
what pick up ad to where?
i'll do it.

I need to be at around waba from 8 to 1030 ish though

afterwards i might be able to bring ernesto and co.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Head count for monthly?

Me (hopefully)
Antic
Six
Diablo
TuRtL
Reflex
Kismet2
Biglou
Desu
fenix
billy (better be there if im there planning to team for like a month now >_< )
Yiff
Rayku
Zomb

Laijin

Smash Hero

Somasu was pretty cool.
I do remember him being super pissed off when I beat him in a Fox ditto MM.
And my Fox is balls garbage until I moved to FL.
But nothing wrong with furry smashers.
My fav. smasher ever, Aurafox, was too cool.
Even that huge troll named Tong will agree to this.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Me, P3, and chez should all be there
chez even enter on the 2nd?

@billy- chances are that i cant do anything this weekend cus of a history project, broadcast project, spanish oral, and a math project, but wana get some wifi in? do u have aim msn or xfire?

Player-1

Smash Legend
chez even enter on the 2nd?

@billy- chances are that i cant do anything this weekend cus of a history project, broadcast project, spanish oral, and a math project, but wana get some wifi in? do u have aim msn or xfire?
no he said the next one he is entering is the June WABA

Somasu

Smash Ace

Man, people are still talking about me? Wow, I almost thought I'd be long forgotten in the community after I just ****ing disappeared from it for like.. a year

Somasu

Smash Ace
Nah, still living in Arizona, but I'll be back in GA for almost the entire month of June, so I definitely wanna get some good ol' smash in with you guys.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
@Elliot - yeah, i wish GA would stick to something besides Melee or Brawl... :(
You got sirlin mix. XD

I heard GA has a rather good SC and Tekken community >.>
well, Tekken 5DR is about dead, and everyone in East Point is AMAZING at SC, but they usually avoid playing unless they have to for a tourney or something. i'm just glad SF is doing fine.
I was talking to JTO and Big Boi after IC4, and they said after nationals they're dropping SC4 for SF4, since barely anybody plays SC4 in GA.

Now this next part scared me.

ATL_R3D asked me if I'd be willing to teach him Smash cause T5DR is dead in GA. From what he was looking at, I think he was implying brawl. I **** near had a heart attack.
Also lol if theres a brawl tourney during snowday. I guess Min isn't expecting a huge turnout.
Well, considering nobody has been talking about it; and then snowman had to go and basically kill his own thread a few weeks ago, I wont be surprised if nobody shows up. I know Im not going; and Alpha's coming over here. (CO OP MERC MODE YAYHUZZ).
Drought of big decent GA Melee tourneys, I think somebody might finally get their time in the limelight.

Man, people are still talking about me? Wow, I almost thought I'd be long forgotten in the community after I just ****ing disappeared from it for like.. a year
Hey you ever get your glasses fixed?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
You got sirlin mix. XD

I was talking to JTO and Big Boi after IC4, and they said after nationals they're dropping SC4 for SF4, since barely anybody plays SC4 in GA.

Now this next part scared me.

ATL_R3D asked me if I'd be willing to teach him Smash cause T5DR is dead in GA. From what he was looking at, I think he was implying brawl. I **** near had a heart attack.

Well, considering nobody has been talking about it; and then snowman had to go and basically kill his own thread a few weeks ago, I wont be surprised if nobody shows up. I know Im not going; and Alpha's coming over here. (CO OP MERC MODE YAYHUZZ).
Drought of big decent GA Melee tourneys, I think somebody might finally get their time in the limelight.

Hey you ever get your glasses fixed?
never mention sirlin mix to me ever again. and, ewww, Mike wants to learn Smash? i'll just tell him to stick to good games next time i see him... <_<

Purple

Hi guys!
DULUTH ******S

COME TO WABA WITH FIVE DOLLARS FOR GAS AND SLEEPY WILL TAKE US TO WOODSTOCK

TIME OF ARRIVAL - 3 PM

@biglou - i'll tell you if something changes.

Top Bottom