• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
i guess that means your second best player sucks... since I heard biglou was afraid to money match my boy san.

and if hes the second best player in the state... I guess that means the rest of your state sucks too. (except kismet)

not to mention everyone at apex that didnt place in the top 10 (biglou again), seeing as ike got 9th at an international tourney.

I mean thats not what I think, but apparently thats what yourlogic works like.

*smirk*
the thought of mm san never even occured in my head. please stop making bs up about things you 'heard'.
-this is lou

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I mean we're cool and all but i don't like rumors.

real talk san ***** me in the friendlies we played. He's a very nice and modest person too.

-lou

kismet2

Smash Ace
the thought of mm san never even occured in my head. please stop making bs up about things you 'heard'.
-this is lou
I mean we're cool and all but i don't like rumors.

real talk san ***** me in the friendlies we played. He's a very nice and modest person too.

-lou
How is that funny? I'm getting trolled some more obviously.
Man if making 10th on GA's PR is as easy as learning to use the potty.

Getting 10th on Upstate NY PR is as easy as beating up a 5 year old orphan with leukemia, 1 arm, who's blind.
god **** i dont care if you're trolling. you are the biggest brawl f@ggot i've ever seen post on smashboards.
GA doesn't play about dat salt obv <3 haha

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Everybody just calm down ok?

I've got this plan like,

when I get my job,

I'll buy a car and I'll just drive to OoS tournies when I'm off and just rep GA as The WavVvY Ness Sage of the East. (H) (H) (H).

No worries, No worries.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
i-apologize for kid goggles our region really doesn't back 90 percent of the things he says.
- cura

Player-1

Smash Legend

I've got this plan like,

when I get my job,

I'll buy a car and I'll just drive to OoS tournies when I'm off and just rep GA as The WavVvY Ness Sage of the East. (H) (H) (H).

No worries, No worries.
i-apologize for kid goggles our region really doesn't back 90 percent of the things he says.
- cura
lololololololol.

kid, is obv really bad

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
Raleigh is 3 weeks away.
Anyone else other than BigLou (who's already full) going to Carpool?
Or does anyone wanna take me up on the offer of taking a Greyhound bus to Raleigh? (kinda don't wanna go alone lolololol)

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman

I've got this plan like,

when I get my job,

No worries, No worries.
Got my Jeep finally, so I'll be making an effort to attend monthlies, OoS events and what not.

And hello again everybody. :)

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Got my Jeep finally, so I'll be making an effort to attend monthlies, OoS events and what not.

And hello again everybody. :)

Hey you!
go pick up Lucas Perfected lol.
He needs a ride to waba and he really wants to come. He just needs a ride to the Marta D:
He lives in Conyers

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Raleigh is 3 weeks away.
Anyone else other than BigLou (who's already full) going to Carpool?
Or does anyone wanna take me up on the offer of taking a Greyhound bus to Raleigh? (kinda don't wanna go alone lolololol)
Tonight i'm going to mash sc2 league matches until i hit top 8 in my division then if i get a reserved pass to attend the mlg sc2 i will be looking for people to split gas money with

VietGeek

Smash Hero
p3 obv is good at brawl plus

except im not sure brawl plus is even alive anymore

yeah let's move onto melee

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hey you!
go pick up Lucas Perfected lol.
He needs a ride to waba and he really wants to come. He just needs a ride to the Marta D:
He lives in Conyers
I just found out i'm 44 miles away from the venue.
It's not worth it, right now, i can hold off.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Even so, you live closer to it than I do lol.
All i need is a quick stop off at the MARTA, at most, and a drive back.
Money shouldn't be an issue, but this fact will require a double-check for the near future. Not too sure if i can squeeze the funding right now since my mother is currently looking for a college to which my sister will attend.
But if that isn't too much of an issue, i'm sure i can do this.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
I just doubled checked. Turns out we actually live the same distance from Waba. And I can dodge most of the heavy traffic getting to Roswell by going on Highway 78 to 5 then 120.

The only issue would be the fact that we live on two different sides of Atlanta lol. I just ran a ballpark estimate and Conyers is about 60 miles from my house.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I just doubled checked. Turns out we actually live the same distance from Waba. And I can dodge most of the heavy traffic getting to Roswell by going on Highway 78 to 5 then 120.

The only issue would be the fact that we live on two different sides of Atlanta lol. I just ran a ballpark estimate and Conyers is about 60 miles from my house.

I don't think you should waste mileage on me, i should probably find another option.
Thanks for the offering, though, it's much appreciated.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Okay. Sorry I couldn't much of help.

Come to think of it, I remember your name from WEDGE's sonic community vid lol.
Putting all that I've heard about it aside, one of clips of WEDGE was him using my tag.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
Tonight i'm going to mash sc2 league matches until i hit top 8 in my division then if i get a reserved pass to attend the mlg sc2 i will be looking for people to split gas money with
Do it then!
I'll split gas of course.

Top Bottom