• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
see, why do i get a realistic, black and white photo of myself (except i wear shoes kthx)

and wes gets this super american pic.

Man i feel the hate

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol, i swear, i scanned them.. i guess my mom threw the paper away since i left it in the scanner..

and possibly deleted the scans :(

NIXN

Smash Apprentice
I've got the CDE drawings saved on my phone in a hideously low res form. If anyone can get pics from their phone to a computer easily (Verizon locks that feature on my phone), let me know and I'll send them to you.
Can u text the pics? I got unlimited and can just send text pics to my email.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
My phone, perhaps to ofset the pains of going prematurely limp and having a 5 minute battery life while making a call, has apparently learned how to send pics to email addresses now. yayuhz
Anyway, here's the three I took, sorry for the **** quality:

Top Bottom