• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
im not gay.

Cactus is gay. His fox is sooo gay, it ***** hbox. lol nair to uair.
fox got his priority for his 12th birthday

the rest is history

he got his shine for his graduation

his lasers arrived when he was 20

he knew how to wavedash, run, dashdance, shield, grabs, and tilts by birth.

for his 18th birthday he got his upsmash

Jiggs got her Back-air and rest on june 21 1993

that is all.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
has anyone found my silver controller though?
mew2king i seriously do not understand. your controller is like the most important thing in your life it seems but every tourney you've ever attended you seem to lose them

get one of those wallet chain things but attach it to your controller.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL M2K U WERE CALLING ME AND BUGGING ME FOR A CONTROLLER AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED YOU GOT FIRST, DAYUM YOU REALLY NEED A CONTROLLER, I MEAN YOU ONLY GOT FIRST........I told you that u were gonna get first regardless. good **** and way to avoid the fact that you didnt have "a perfect" controller. I'm glad you still won.
He used my controller, which I sold to him for the tournament.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
well there was originally a small fox sticker someone made for me and put it on the front, but that sticker fell off and the only thing left is like small black indents around where fox's ears are, right above the pause button in the middle of the controller. If you notice any black spots on it at all or something like that (kind of hard to notice) then that's my controller. Sensitivity is average but decent and I was really used to it.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
well there was originally a small fox sticker someone made for me and put it on the front, but that sticker fell off and the only thing left is like small black indents around where fox's ears are, right above the pause button in the middle of the controller. If you notice any black spots on it at all or something like that (kind of hard to notice) then that's my controller. Sensitivity is average but decent and I was really used to it.
Jesus christ. I may have your controller.

was there anything about the z button that was different?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Actually, Eggz gave me his 2nd controller he had with him, which was more sensitive than mine so i tried it out. I could play fox better slightly better with it cuz it was so sensitive, although later i found out that the C stick doesn't work that great (makes me uair sometimes instead of bair/fair), but the control stick was good. I used this the first night of georgia, just before morning. Right before I went to bed at 7 AM, I gave Eggz my controller and said to put it in his bag which he said his did. The next night after I won singles, I asked for it back but Eggz didn't have it. That's all I know, idk what happened but I would really like it back.

edit - cash money what i told you is all i remember, there's small little marks above the pause button on the left and right sides because of the fox sticker that fell off. I wish I still had that sticker ;_;

Eggz

Smash Hero
Actually, Eggz gave me his 2nd controller he had with him, which was more sensitive than mine so i tried it out. I could play fox better slightly better with it cuz it was so sensitive, although later i found out that the C stick doesn't work that great (makes me uair sometimes instead of bair/fair), but the control stick was good. I used this the first night of georgia, just before morning. Right before I went to bed at 7 AM, I gave Eggz my controller and said to put it in his bag which he said his did. The next night after I won singles, I asked for it back but Eggz didn't have it. That's all I know, idk what happened but I would really like it back.

edit - cash money what i told you is all i remember, there's small little marks above the pause button on the left and right sides because of the fox sticker that fell off. I wish I still had that sticker ;_;
dont use 45 degree angles and its fine rofl

Top Bottom