• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Cort

Apple Head
i know he beat out colbol somewhere in the tailend of the tourney, but why do you care about 1 specific person in a tourney you said "Nobody is going to?"
Because jman got 3rd in a tourny where apparently the statement "nobody is going to" doesn't apply

Why are you on my dick?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Because jman got 3rd in a tourny where apparently the statement "nobody is going to" doesn't apply

Why are you on my dick?
cause that was the first thing i saw after i sat back down with my chicken.

or maybe cause alot of things didnt make sense this weekend, and i want to add one more to my list.

I could ask you the same thing since you're responding to me directly and not that posted ahead of me; and would be much more worth your time than me.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
good **** jman.....I feel awesome for helping you get back into melee @ DJ's with that long session.....*cries*

egg master way to go way to out place all falcos in like falco country or should I say the wannabe falco country LMAO:laugh:. Dayum son wish i was there to rep atlantic north spacies too.

LOL M2K U WERE CALLING ME AND BUGGING ME FOR A CONTROLLER AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED YOU GOT FIRST, DAYUM YOU REALLY NEED A CONTROLLER, I MEAN YOU ONLY GOT FIRST........I told you that u were gonna get first regardless. good **** and way to avoid the fact that you didnt have "a perfect" controller. I'm glad you still won.

Dayum Atlantic north is too good.

good **** KDJ

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
Lawlz at ChuDat trying to get M2K to become more sociable and convincing him to talk to girls. I wondered if ChuDat succeeded =P

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
this is wonderful, mass praises to melee and the people still playing it, congratulations to all, if i could travel back in time since i missed these, i'd definitely go to this one...and fc3 looool

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Isn't jman like 13 or something? Colbol and Hungrybox are 14 so that makes 3 players 14 and under in the top 5/7 (pritty sure Colbol got 5th or 7th?). Anyway the little kids are ******!!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
M2K and Chudat split, but m2k three stocked chudat in their previous set.
Jman got 3rd, losing to chu dat.
eggm 4th, losing to m2k <-- wait no, m2k sent him to loser's.... i suppose chudat beat him.
col bol 5th, losing to jman then eggm
hungrybox 5th
I know hberx beat eggz.

I have a tape and around 30 mins of other matches. getting on it.

chaddd and carter both got 25th.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Anyone know how any of the texas people did?

Did wobbles go?

How did Caveman/Xelic place in singles?

I heard Rayzorium got 17th in singles and he beat Nite >_>. Which is crazy, because Rayz is my roommate, and we have been playing brawl wayyy more then melee lol.

Just interested in the people I know now.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
wobbles went, he beat rice in singles.

lol rayzorium did a bunch of silly falcon team matches with me <_<

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Looks like Florida *****. Good **** Hungrybox and Colbol!!

Is there a viewable bracket for singles?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Look at this thread compared to those lame Brawl tourney threads.... Look at the replies and views in comparison!

Melee forever, sons.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yo for realsies I hope some folks up here get more hyped to play melee again.

I have turned out to like brawl alot(after realizing that its not melee finally) but melee is still a good game too.

good **** GA I hope this aint the last melee thing y'all doing.

Top Bottom