• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Brawl Power Rankings Thread (as of 4/25/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-3

Smash Hero
nah man my sonic is legit you haven't seen it

i do side b to shield alot because it confuses people with the fwssssshhh noise

Player-3

Smash Hero
LOL dyno you don't get it

i do lose to randoms dude

that one fox player i only beat because sakurai took pity on me and hates that guy apparently

dude trips while i'm in up b lag for a free usmash my last stock at 130 and i come back for the win

then i go sonic vs that one tricks friend guy, and lose to him

then triple jv 3 stock him with metaknight in lf LOLOL

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
LOL dyno you don't get it

i do lose to randoms dude

that one fox player i only beat because sakurai took pity on me and hates that guy apparently

dude trips while i'm in up b lag for a free usmash my last stock at 130 and i come back for the win

then i go sonic vs that one tricks friend guy, and lose to him

then triple jv 3 stock him with metaknight in lf LOLOL
that guy fights dirty.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
We just started the season like 2 weeks ago lol. The only 2 tournies there have ben we're that alabama tourney and the uga tourney. don't expect it to end until about may

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
why are there aonly 8 people on this list brawl really died out something fierce huh

DRN

Smash Lord
why are there aonly 8 people on this list brawl really died out something fierce huh
Not really. There just wasnt anyone else we could put on that list that were exceptional and having only 8 would help create more competition and difficulty to be on it.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
but i am supposed to be #10 on a top 8 PR.
come on noobs

Player-3

Smash Hero
you guys just wait

one day i'll stop using bad characters in tournament

i'm going all falcon at SALT btw

BBQ°

Smash Champion
the panel should be sleepyk. his judgment on that 10 spot is right on. I mean, everyone is agreeing with him.

DRN

Smash Lord
if anyone wants to make some easy money, drive PbNJ to PoundV. He lives in Georgia and will pay good gas money

he's looking for a ride. I made a thread on it here in atlantic south. Help him out
u took my $5 :[

Come down to GA now and mm me....again

DRN

Smash Lord
Aight since we still have time to pick a theme lets decide on a legit one. Jamaal wont answer me and so we cant quite make it atm. Lets make one that we can possibly reuse but make look diff as people enter/leave the PR such as MD/VA does. Changing themes every month would be hard as balls if we dont want to clash with other PRs plus ppl get lazy which leads to major procrastination like last season.

Sooooo ideas!!!

Chrono Trigger?
Banjo Series?
Ed Edd n Eddy?
Final Fantasy Related?
Power Rangers?
Batman?

Spiderman?
Disney Related?
Donkey Kong Country? (Bosses and i guess characters too)
Mortal Kombat?
Punch Out?
Castlevania?
Bugs Bunny Related/Loony Toons?
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
Futurama?
Super Mario RPG? (yes we've done it but i'd like to find a solid pr theme like MD/VA)
Toonami?
Mario Bros?
Mass Effect?
Xbox 360/ps3/wii? (everyone picks their own series/character from series)
Nes/Snes? (same as above)
Metroid?

O ya and when placing what u'd like to see take in consideration how hard it is to find high quality images that will look good. For example we were originally going to do a Lion King PR but there were no good quality images to continue and it ended up looking bad. I added Banjo in there even though i cant say we'll be able to find images for that either. I looked and i think it'd be hard to find enough/good ones.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I'd love to throw my suggestions in but I'm not ranked. However, I do think I could help you guys out w/ high quality pics.

Idk if you know of this or not but http://planetrenders.net/

is a good site to find a series theme. It has png renders of many characters but the site is still building up so doesn't have as many clips as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom