• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedMachine123

Smash Apprentice
Imagine waking up to see that G̶o̶d̶ two very interesting users came here to wish us luck for tomorrow. The atmosphere feels different now...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So after a nice conversation yeah, they're saying it's Geno playable time. Guess we'll see what happens Monday.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Nekoo is vouching for the two of them in the Newcomer thread right now, oh boy. Something tells me this thread is going to be ALOT more active in the morning, and probably not in a good way. I'd brace for a flood people.
Man, I just wanna have fun with speculation and not deal with certain scenarios. I guess this could be the last time for this thread if things go well, but I would rather it not happen at all.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Nekoo is vouching for the two in the Newcomer thread right now, oh boy. Something tells me this thread is going to be ALOT more active in the morning, and probably not in a good way.
I remember Nekoo. I think he’s cool, and I think I remember him seeming to be in insider circles or at least with people like Nazyrus and Rummy based on some posts where he seemed to know stuff.

As much as I worry about the people who think we’re all cultists or at least mentally unhealthy, I don’t think we should worry this time. Geno will give ‘em a whirl.

D

Deleted member

I was about to sleep but now I'm too excited to

I've been hoping for Geno since August 2018 and I know that's not a lot compared to some of you guys, but it has been a while ride. If Geno gets revealed, whether it be tomorrow or later in the pass, it's gonna be a feeling of happiness and relief and the end of a long (star) road.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well, I trust Nekoo and his judgement.

Okay, I'll buy it this time.

Just hype responsibly guys, don't go nuts.

Last edited:

Griselda

Smash Lord
Quick question, everyone... does Geno have four fingers or five on each hand? I can't tell in his official artwork.

Honest Slug

Smash Journeyman
I know I've not been the most active user, but seeing as we could be at the endgame, I just want to say thank you to all the people in this thread. This year has been a nightmare for me, and this thread managed to be one of the few guarantees that I can enjoy each and every day. You are all swell people.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Gonna be honest though, if Geno isn't revealed on Monday...

Hoo boy.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I am getting very anxious right now.

I have always tried to be skeptical, especially after a long period of time where I was otherwise pretty distant from Smashboards(Not by choice, my computer just freaked out at the site for a long while). All of this stuff happening, all this hope and the distinct possibility the finish line could be right there is making me more and more anxious. It's like a mix of excitement for the chance and the worry of the possible upset.

NewPueblo

Smash Rookie
I'm talking with a user on the ForestMaze discord who talks with Nazyrus in the Isaac Smashboards thread, and also on discord. He claims that Nazyrus said that his 'hint' had nothing to do with Geno, and was instead about the direct.

IVA- Golden Sun HD Today at 1:56 AM
"The Smashboards thing is just supporting the direct. It has nothing to do with Geno"

So maybe this isn't as clear cut as we thought it was. However, it's still unclear what Rummy meant.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
"The Smashboards thing is just supporting the direct. It has nothing to do with Geno"
Yeah, I'm aware of that. He said it right here.

I am just leaving my blessing here and wishing everyone good luck since FP7 is clearly close to reveal based on what we all know :) (amiibo dates and such)
That's why I said being vague about it is a **** move.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm talking with a user on the ForestMaze discord who talks with Nazyrus in the Isaac Smashboards thread, and also on discord. He claims that Nazyrus said that his 'hint' had nothing to do with Geno, and was instead about the direct.

IVA- Golden Sun HD Today at 1:56 AM

So maybe this isn't as clear cut as we thought it was. However, it's still unclear what Rummy meant.
Then why post in the Geno thread?

Just to **** with us?

Also, no offense, got any proof?

Last edited:

NewPueblo

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry, I spread some misinformation. I guess the guy was a little vague in his explanation. Nazyrus is currently asleep and since IVA communicates with him, he knows that Nazyrus has said he doesn't have any information on upcoming fighters. However, it's entirely possible new information came in, and considering Nazyrus came here (a Geno thread) I still think it's safe to assume it means something.

Again, sorry.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I can't wait to see Geno in Smash King after he get's in. Any of you ever watched that series? It's really good. What you think his role would be?

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I can't wait to see Geno in Smash King after he get's in. Any of you ever watched that series? It's really good. What you think his role would be?
Dang, you just slapped me in the face with some old memories. Does he take new characters into account for thay series?

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Dang, you just slapped me in the face with some old memories. Does he take new characters into account for thay series?
Yep. He is still working on the Brawl Smash King but at the same time he is doing a Ultimate Smash King as well that takes place way after Brawl's story. So far after that it's a different Bowser from the one that lived in Melee and Brawl's world.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I mean, if Naz was just posting about the Direct in general, he's not wrong. There's going to be plenty to be excited about outside of Smash.
Tell me o' Fatman.

Is the destined time upon us?

Will we get?

Buck Bumble 2?

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Yep. He is still working on the Brawl Smash King but at the same time he is doing a Ultimate Smash King as well that takes place way after Brawl's story. So far after that it's a different Bowser from the one that lived in Melee and Brawl's world.
He must be one of the last machinma artists left after all these years. I will probably check in on his content again.

QQS

Smash Lord
Honestly, besides Geno, this rumored 3D Mario Collection is something I have been heavily eager to see. I don't know if I told anyone this, but 3D Mario games are some of my all-time favorite video games, and to get these games all on the Switch and not having to dig up old game consoles AND to get these games with HD graphics, sounds absolutely amazing.
Other thing that we agree, my friend. Geno in Smash as #1 wish. Also the rest of the way of thinking. Crash perfect fit for Smash. Mario 3D games are the best and in general the Geno enthusiasm!

Geno is here, I feel it since months ago, 100% on him!

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
He must be one of the last machinma artists left after all these years. I will probably check in on his content again.
You should, he has gotten better and better with how well he has animated or modded the characters. Brawl is already at 20 episodes while Ultimate right now just has 3.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's happening guys.

Fatman liked my post.

THE RESURGANCE IS UPON US

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
Folks, I've been withholding this information for long enough. It's time I finally unveil it to the public:

See, my uncle's ex-girlfriend's step brother's cousin's dentist's dad's acquaintance's gym coach's boss' parakeet's vet's plumber's college roommate's grandma's nephew's 6 year old birthday party clown's taxi driver's 5th grade math teacher's wife met with the CEO of Nintendo of Nicaragua's secretary's janitor in a Starbucks once, and there she was told that Geno will be a Premium Mii Costume with the ACTUAL Fighter 7, Voodoo Vince.

I'm sorry for being the bearer of bad news, but this was the credible insider knowledge I was privy to, and so I must spread it. It's over...

OffBi

Smash Ace
Folks, I've been withholding this information for long enough. It's time I finally unveil it to the public:

See, my uncle's ex-girlfriend's step brother's cousin's dentist's dad's acquaintance's gym coach's boss' parakeet's vet's plumber's college roommate's grandma's nephew's 6 year old birthday party clown's taxi driver's 5th grade math teacher's wife met with the CEO of Nintendo of Nicaragua's secretary's janitor in a Starbucks once, and there she was told that Geno will be a Premium Mii Costume with the ACTUAL Fighter 7, Voodoo Vince.

I'm sorry for being the bearer of bad news, but this was the credible insider knowledge I was privy to, and so I must spread it. It's over...
damn... can't believe we lost genobros
smh my head, and we were so close too...

Griselda

Smash Lord
I know some people have brought it up before, but I unfortunately won't be able to record myself for my reaction during the direct.

Just imagine TV series Zelda flipping out and throwing Link down the stairs in a fit of overjoyed passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom