• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior #Geno4Smash - Everyone's gotta do their part! Vote Geno

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Ready to blindly support this guy again!!!!

I need Geno on the roster, or in the very least official recognition that he exists by Sakurai, and maybe an explanation as to why he's not included.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I saw sakurai with my eyes giving a LIKE to someone who did post about geno doll on Instagram (this guy also was begging for him to be in smash) and sakurai did NEVER give a like someone who did post about Lucas and Dixie kong and any character that isn't playable in ssb4 plus he isn't a Nintendo character. if you want to see this go to Instagram and search for a user called ianmcck304 and go down to see his geno doll post and go to his likes to see sakurai did liked his post

Staarih

Smash Master
Yay, this thread is up! I'll never stop being a Geno-supporter so of course I'm all in for him to become playable! But seeing the details of some of the trophies, I'd be fine with just a trophy or something for now too. We just need to see Geno appear again!

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I saw sakurai with my eyes giving a LIKE to someone who did post about geno doll on Instagram (this guy also was begging for him to be in smash) and sakurai did NEVER give a like someone who did post about Lucas and Dixie kong and any character that isn't playable in ssb4 plus he isn't a Nintendo character. if you want to see this go to Instagram and search for a user called ianmcck304 and go down to see his geno doll post and go to his likes to see sakurai did liked his post
sakurai has an instagram?

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Yes search for a user called masahirosakurai
I wish I could go interim but I can't and don't ask why, but here's a video link about our Geno reasons to be in SMASH: http://youtu.be/_aw5MOvTk5w
67316_946223128726375_2612655414066041099_n.jpg

Heavenly father of God, please help Geno to let Square-Enix give Geno back to Nintendo company permantently and add him in SMASH 4 in time once & for all times sakes of fans to perfectly let him shine with L-O-V-E, amen!😇

Geno will be confirmed in - SMASH 4 3DS/Wii U verisons ifor DLC playable character in for fans that loved, Geno!

Last edited by a moderator:

Toasterman247

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toasterman
Yayy this thread is open again, how have you guys all been? Smash 4 has felt really great to play, I absolutely love it!

AND DLC! WOOHOO!!!! SO MANY PEOPLE NOW HAVE A CHANCE TO GET IN NOW IM SO PUMPED UP FOR THIS!!!!

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Yayy this thread is open again, how have you guys all been? Smash 4 has felt really great to play, I absolutely love it!

AND DLC! WOOHOO!!!! SO MANY PEOPLE NOW HAVE A CHANCE TO GET IN NOW IM SO PUMPED UP FOR THIS!!!!
I'M PUMPED DUP TOO FOR GENO'S SAKES IN SMASH ROSTERS AS DLC CUZ AFTER THAT I'LL BE REPRESENTING SHANTAE & RISKY BOOTS AND OTHER 3RD PARTY CHARACTERS TO BE SATISFIED!

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Search for a user called ianmcck304 (Sorry I forget the k) then go down to see his geno doll then go to see who did like this and you will find sakurai is 1 of the people who did like this
How about a link or screen shot for us non-twitters

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Geno_for_Brawl_by_Geno_Fan.png
http://nintendodojo.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=77109

Guys! I need y'all help to shed some positive light for Geno in SMASH 4 at Nintendodojo.com! P.S: Help me out here to spread the word out about Geno inclusion in SMASH franchise in time to shine cuz I'm lonely at that site, really please help me, now and that'll be appreciated if you, please!

The time has come for Geno's sakes to be confirmed as a playable character in SMASH 4 3DS/Wii U versions, so keep wishing and believing in Geno!
The_Window_of_Wishes_by_ArcZero (2).jpg
P.S: http://nintendodojo.com/group.aspx?id=6851 Join us in Geno for SMASH 4 group!

g6851_lg.jpg
http://youtu.be/-xkQDJHZ4go & http://youtu.be/_aw5MOvTk5w Geno is 1# has top chances for this time confirmed to be in SMASH 4 3DS/Wii U versions as DLC playable character in time!

Hey, guys! Just now I've beat the game again on Super Mario RPG: Legend of the seven stars for Wii Virtual console and then in the end, Geno goes for his final standard attack & won too! I was surprised, but spectacular though, which is why Geno really needed to be requested and confirmed in SMASH 4 franchise in time to believes in our minds and hearts for Geno inclusion of SMASH hopefully to happen sooner the better!
10616513_10152804995112743_3876974512819497577_n.jpg

Hey, Geno's fans supporters click on this link: http://www.ranker.com/list/super-smash-bros-4-dlc-or-wii-u-transfer-characters/smashsmash?page=1 to vote only GENO to be actually requested in SMASH franchise in time and good-luck voting, though!
geno-photo-u1.jpg

Attachments

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
Not a huge fan of all the weird cultish stuff going on in this thread, but I love Geno and would be extremely happy if he was DLC.

Toasterman247

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toasterman
I feel like Nintendo is in the middle of getting the rights to Geno (and possibly the other SMRPG characters?). Sakurai obviously knows of Geno, and knows of all the fans that want Geno in smash, so I like to think to myself that he has a huge chance of being a DLC character. Or maybe my enthusiasm is just deluding myself into thinking that. Either way, I'd be incredibly happy if Geno got in.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When did character threads open up again?

Geno for Smash 4 DLC I guess

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
When did character threads open up again?

Geno for Smash 4 DLC I guess
Ever since the Mewtwo DLC special announcement this is how Geno, Shantae and even others threads have open again and hopefully we've gotta put our backs to it for their sakes of confirmed in SMASH DLC rosters slot in time to be very satisfied!

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
My fellows Geno's supporters if you'd wanna contact me to represent our discussion about Geno's sakes in DLC confirmation for SMASH franchise, then click this link: http://nintendodojo.com/profile.aspx?id=49216#shouts to holla at me to discuss about Geno, because just today I definitely, don't wanna be banned again like last time was a waste of my precious time to help Geno & Shantae's sakes for DLC SMASH 4! P.S: Talk to me if you can & want to cuz I'll be extremely happy! So, good bye until my infraction points have completely expired in some time!?

2a09zwjdvgmsy_normal_face.png
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/RaheemTheDream28/posts

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sorry guys but as much as i love that, it's not real, sadly.

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
I don't care how blind my hope is. This character must be in the game one day. It just better happen before my hands are brittle.

I don't really need to say more than has been already said to death. But it can't hurt to just post here and support with a little added hope. I haven't beaten any other RPG start to finish as many times as SMRPG, and Geno has always been one of my favorites (must sound boring considering it's probably the same for so many others, but I can't help it) I'm no band wagoner, but I feel like I've been a part of this dream since SSB 64. Here's to hoping, it just feels like if it was going to happen it should have already >:[ but keep the push alive and who knows...

Top Bottom