• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis, who is going

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Twin A! I saw that you signed Frames' shirt and I was like "I know who that guy is, kinda" lol

PB&J why don't you john more.
Hahahaha right on!!! Yeah he watched my brother and I do card magic and asked us to sign his shirt. Cool guy :D

Come to Pound 4 so I can do a trick to you and have you sign a card (my brother and I are now collecters of smash players signatures on cards). I prefer to do the tricks were they sign a card and then I do some kind of trick (or many) involving that card lol.

Look:
From left to right top to bottom:
HungryBox, Frames, Lambchops, VTS, DaShizWiz, and PB&J

Hbox drew a hungry box on his card.
VTS you drew a little Popo or Nana haha.
FRAMES is just out there big writing on his card lol.
"PB&J is top tier" (he is too you guys, so leave him and his johning alone. We all do it from time to time, let it be).
Lambchops put "Chopz Bic!"
And Shiz put DSW then his full name

funny fact, 8 or 9 people put "****" on their cards in some form or fashion next to their name, but Shiz was the only one to put his first and last name lol. Ownz, Pwnz, <3, and people saying they <3 other smashers were also common :p

Thought I'd put that to get a laugh out of some of you (all pics are in the link in my sig).

Pound 4 we will be doing bigger and 100 times better tricks (for those who saw some of what we did)

Top Bottom