• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & NLL Present: K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier. FREE Apex Entry for 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Depends on what tournament you go to. Unity is still popular, but, some places prefer a more conservative ruleset.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Spear Pillar needs to be legal. It is fair and the stage doesn't kill you if your a good player. And it's my favorite stage, especially when Palkia comes out and flips everything upside down and around. lol

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Yes, and Hyrule temple because the stage doesn't kill you as long as your a good player. Its my favorite stage especially when I like to tech all day. lol xD

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Let's make Port Town Aero Dive legal as well. Cars shouldn't kill you if you're a good player and the main platform has no ledges so you need real skill to recover.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Let's make 75M (arcade DK stage) Legal too you can dodge the stuff in it if your a good player..

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Man **** a ***** named japes

Also, raffling off new white controllers , and winners of the singles tourneys gets free apex 2013 entry, in case you are apart of the 95% who don't read the full OP. Spread the word this is gonna be hype

:phone:

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion

Also, raffling off new white controllers , and winners of the singles tourneys gets free apex 2013 entry, in case you are apart of the 95% who don't read the full OP. Spread the word this is gonna be hype

How much do you pay to get into the raffle?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Everyone gets 1 ticket for entering a singles tourney (melee or brawl. So you get two if you enter both). Then you'll be able to buy additional tickets the day of. 1 for a dollar at minimum...there will be some breaks like 7 for $5 and etc. More details on the additional tickets will be available the day of

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It's an official Nintendo gamecube controller. The only color controller they make brand new still

That should pretty much answer your question

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yes, and Hyrule temple because the stage doesn't kill you as long as your a good player. Its my favorite stage especially when I like to tech all day. lol xD
Yea that stage is fun too! But it's only teching. Spear Pillar has that and more!

Let's make Port Town Aero Dive legal as well. Cars shouldn't kill you if you're a good player and the main platform has no ledges so you need real skill to recover.
Um there's a side walk duh. Remember to look both ways before you cross and Pedestrians shouldn't be out in the middle of the road anyways. Cars don't hit you if your on the sidewalk.

Let's make 75M (arcade DK stage) Legal too you can dodge the stuff in it if your a good player..
That stage is old. This is a new game we don't need old things cluttering it up. lol

Rumble Falls obviously. If u cant keep up with the screen ur just bad.

And obviously. But because everything on the screen is made of Pixels which don't really move it is kind of hard to tell how fast you are really going and if your really beating the stage or not. Pixels, such a weird concept. lol.

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"

new controller swag

Master Raven

Smash Master
GDX david invited me to this the other day and said I should team w/ MVD so I would assume MVD would know about that.

if MVD wants to team w/ HRNUT though then idc

gallax

Smash Hero
GDX david invited me to this the other day and said I should team w/ MVD so I would assume MVD would know about that.

if MVD wants to team w/ HRNUT though then idc
Ill team with you if you dont team with mvd.

P.S. I use :metaknight: :snake: :marth: in teams so whichever you prefer to team with would give us options.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Don't have teams yet and I still don't have cash, but damn it, I'm gonna keep going at full wrath to go to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom