• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & NLL Present: K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier. FREE Apex Entry for 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
He can be upset as he wants.

However for him to say he won when the TO said otherwise and for him to say he's better then Viper is outrageous.

MVD

Smash Master
He can be upset as he wants.

However for him to say he won when the TO said otherwise and for him to say he's better then Viper is outrageous.
But he did win... Sorry those are the rules, nothing against gdx as it was a tough call

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
He's playing a character who loses terribly to Falco and the best option at the time was to ledgecamp until he found an appropriate time to approach..... Which was almost never since Falco is busy shooting lasers, thus, greatly hindering ROB's approach. I'm sure if any of you were in this situation, you'd do the same, and would definitely be upset if you found out you were ROBbed a win. 8bitman's probably not handling it "maturely", but I can understand the disappointment.
I disagree completely. I actually think rob goes even with falco

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
I disagree completely. I actually think rob goes even with falco

I didn't know you played ROB.
that MU is mad booty. ROB literally has nothing to beat laser spam, and then phantasm to the other side. ROB is too slow in the ground and falco can reflect everything.
60-40 easy and just as bad as D3 and MK.

MVD

Smash Master
I didn't know you played ROB.
that MU is mad booty. ROB literally has nothing to beat laser spam, and then phantasm to the other side. ROB is too slow in the ground and falco can reflect everything.
60-40 easy and just as bad as D3 and MK.
Especially since rob kinda relies on gyro (at least I know 8 bit man's game is heavily reliance on it) and viper always reflected it, which was smart and limited brett that much more

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Oh how I feel even worse for my loss after reading this.

Right in the honor.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Yall need to calm down.... It's not that big of a deal...

I'm like 12 my opinion doesn't matter. :awesome:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I really need to change my name since everyone writing my name with a 3 is annoying as ****.

Will, see what happens when you take the less badass looking Kirito? Mink comes in. And we don't want that now do we. Callin us meatriders. He's just badass.

DUEL ME FOR IT.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
If anyone is going to be rockin' an Asuna avatar, it'll be me considering I'm the one using her tag this weekend.

I probably won't get an avatar of her though, so.... Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom