• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yes he is.

So many even MUs that shouldn't exist simply because of the release.

Thankfully the only MUs I play him in, only chars who can GR him are... Fox, ZSS, and Falco.

Still have yet to actually play ZSS with him though... I figure it shouldn't be nearly as hard avoiding grabs as it is with Dedede.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Okay guys, i'm organising a hotel room for apex because im fed up of no-one else doing it. So if any of you need a place to stay over the course of apex. Please PM me.
It will be at motel 6, costing about $15 a night If we happen to have 5 or 6 people interested, ill drop the price for you if you sleep on the floor and ill get some more duvets off the hotel for us all
It will be from thursday till monday AFAIK
Also, if we have a few ganons staying here then it becomes a valid location for our ganon evening, dont you think?

Xubble

Smash Ace
If I somehow manage to find the money, I'd be super interested, GP. Don't count on it, but there is still a slight chance that I can get to Apex.

I'll keep you updated.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I wonder if my hair is long enough yet to turn it into a Ganon-do.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hey
Hey
Hey you guys
I found soul calibur 2 while christmas shopping today, so i bought it
You werent kidding about that ganonic dude (whos name i have forgotten again) His heart is beating on the surface and everything

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah that. I have no clue who i want to use though. I'm still in the 'mash buttons untill i figure out what does what' stage though. Killik is cool, as is astaroth. And link too, I also recently unlocked yoshimitsu, which would be cool considering I'm a big tekken fan

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Soul Calibur 2 has the greatest intro of all time IMO. The way the music escalates with the fight scenes is quite frankly boner-inducing.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Soul Calibur 2 has the greatest intro of all time IMO. The way the music escalates with the fight scenes is quite frankly boner-inducing.
Oh yeah i got that, me and my brother watched it for the first time and we were both like 'oh my god we need to play this now'

Imagine our cries of pain when we went to the multiplayer screen only to be greeted with the message 'disc cannot be read'
It's okay though, it only happens on the first attempt at reaching the multiplayer screen

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
yeah the intro was down right amazing....

well it depends what kind of character you want if you want some one strong then stick with asteroth, nightmare, and or necrid (don't really remember is hes THAT strong)
if you want fast attacks then stick with maxi, cervantes, or xianghua
if you want "different fighting styles" then use yoshimitsu, ivy, or voldo

i don't really remember about the rest of the cast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...tion_430032&src_vid=3EKcq-y_jnE&v=_0LEPAqKxw8

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Lol I mean I wouldn't put the song on my ipod or anything, but the music fit the intro very well.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah the intro was down right amazing....

well it depends what kind of character you want if you want some one strong then stick with asteroth, nightmare, and or necrid (don't really remember is hes THAT strong)
if you want fast attacks then stick with maxi, cervantes, or xianghua
if you want "different fighting styles" then use yoshimitsu, ivy, or voldo

i don't really remember about the rest of the cast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...tion_430032&src_vid=3EKcq-y_jnE&v=_0LEPAqKxw8
I dunno, I like the fact that the game is kinda slow , even the fast characters! Cassandra seems to be pretty cool. But ive been sing kilik. just because spacing
How long are combo's meant to be in this game, by the way?

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
I'm having problems now too.... I already had this room reserved and everything but now my car is ****ing up...
and I don't really have an extra $1500 to spend to repair it

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm having problems now too.... I already had this room reserved and everything but now my car is ****ing up...
and I don't really have an extra $1500 to spend to repair it
nite, if you need a room i have one with a few spare spots left. Im also looking for people to come stay. It would cost you about $15 a night. maybe a smidgeon more if it takes us much longer to book, but it shouldnt be any more than $20 a night!
PM me if you're interested ^^

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Ah i see. IIRC someone posted about megabus doing a special free deal on their coaches around your area. hang on let me get a link...

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Guys. Turns out my girlfriend likes ponies too.

\o/

My life is currently /fantastic/. If only I had Brawl... ;-;

Top Bottom