• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
No Mister Eric plays ROB. I believe Mr.Eric plays Marth.

There's also a Mister E. (Or is it Mr. E? I forget)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
There's an impostor on the loose!

and trade me pools gp

why do internationals get 2nd seed! :p

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I hate it, I'm spending a ton of $$ too just to get a good MK who has beaten me before and a japanese diddy when he's my worst MU
. lol.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Apex was pretty amazing. Though I personally played like **** day 1, DLA and I both put in good work for the 'Dorf.

DLA beat YoshQ's Luigi in a $5 MM, but I don't know who else he beat as Ganon. I'm sure there's more. He did a ****load of work in the GG though.

I beat Lada's ROB in a $5 MM, Izumi's TL in a $5 MM and Dueler X's G&W in pools. I ALMOST took out Ocean's ROB, but I got jittery and tried to spike him and paid for it. Mad as hell about not getting any replays though!

Oh, and Apex has the best ruleset. DLA and I fought Trevonte and Choice, and took them to game three thanks to the magic of Ganoncide actually adhering to a sensible "if you're stupid enough to fall for it, you deserve to lose" rule. G~P brought us Irn Bru, too, and I'm 666% certain that I owe my performance late Saturday/early Sunday to it. :ganondorf:

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
so you got your money back from dave huh? good stuff
Overall Apex was fun and a good experience though i was disappointed on how things turned out on the last day for me =|

was nice meeting people i see around here for the 1st time in person though

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I'm bummed that I didn't get to say bye to anyone... I was physically dragged away from the venue because they called a cab without telling me and everyone was waiting on me to leave.

But yeah it was great finally meeting Verm, Bloodynite, and G-P in person. Irn-bru was legit. I'm sure I'll see you all again--some time, some where...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well, If you're craving it that much, ill try my besdt to ship some irn-bru to you guys, i require proper mountain dew in return though XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I cant describe it because there is no way of doing so! Just know that its a glorious drink made from girders!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
It tastes like Big Red, except less red.

edit: tournament tomorrow, and Breezy and I are teaming. Hype.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
game 2 got MASSIVE hype due to the ganoncide (i think thats the correct game, i cant youtube things on this computer :L)
And nite, thats jsut because of the fact it had been thrown about inside a suitcase, i had diffused most of them, you happened to ppick one of the two that i hadnt done XD

Top Bottom