• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Fuujin

Smash Champion

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I love MLP more than Ganon.
Which is also why your soul is condemned to the netherrealm.

Why the **** hasn't anyone wished me luck yet. You guys suck.

:phone:
You wore a dress. I have nothing to say to you.

Bad luck. Execration. Imprecation. Curses. Damn you. I hope you get infinity'th place.

Breezy

Smash Ace
You wore a dress. I have nothing to say to you.

Bad luck. Execration. Imprecation. Curses. Damn you. I hope you get infinity'th place.
You're just jealous that I looked cuter in one than your punk *** ever could, scrub.

Step your manliness game up breh, big words are getting a little played out imo.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
4th is typically payout here... as is 5th.

WTF why is Alex here?

EVERYONE WRITE ONE PARAGRAPH (at least 5 sentences) DESCRIBING WHY GANON IS THE MOST EVIL VILLIAN EVER.

The words "masculine," "ganly," "realm," and "pony" must be used.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
You guys lack any and all commitment to your beloved Evil King.

Ahem.

Ganondorf, Of the land of Hyrule, Is more evil than all the evil kings in all the universes ever, because of his Masculine style, and ability to escape the netherworld at will. With a simple gesture of his hand, he may banish all in his path the the Realms of the Ganonic Grimoire. Upon on his valiant steed, he can pursue all enemies, and with out using all his carrots, catch up to the little Ponies of the weak. Ganondorf is so evil, so manly, and so powerful, the English language has no word to describe him, so one must be retrieved from his realms, Ganly. All who stand in the path of the mighty Dorf will be both smitten and banished to the Ganonic Netherworlds.

Am I an official Ganon yet?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
You guys lack any and all commitment to your beloved Evil King.

Ahem.

Ganondorf, Of the land of Hyrule, Is more evil than all the evil kings in all the universes ever, because of his Masculine style, and ability to escape the netherworld at will. With a simple gesture of his hand, he may banish all in his path the the Realms of the Ganonic Grimoire. Upon on his valiant steed, he can pursue all enemies, and with out using all his carrots, catch up to the little Ponies of the weak. Ganondorf is so evil, so manly, and so powerful, the English language has no word to describe him, so one must be retrieved from his realms, Ganly. All who stand in the path of the mighty Dorf will be both smitten and banished to the Ganonic Netherworlds.

Am I an official Ganon yet?
You have not consumed the sacred orange elixir, And therefore no

Breezy

Smash Ace
Lol, verm, I really wanna meet you. We always troll each other on these boards but I feel like we'd have a fun time hanging out.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
The first section was purely SDI, which is why it had a different trajectory. It's normal brawl. just played one frame at a time, which is why rediculous things happened

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Copypasta. Most of the Ganon Gauntlet vids are up.

For those of you who don't remember, I organized a new type of Ganon challenge at Apex 2012--THE GANON GAUNTLET.

----------------
Rules:
Challengers must defeat 7 Ganons in a row in a series of 1 stock, 3 min matches. Defeat all 7 Ganons and you win the challenge.
- Timeouts count as a victory for Ganon, regardless of %.
- The challenger has a 10 LGL, and the Ganon has no LGL.
- Each Ganon gets to choose his own stage (from the tournament stagelist)
- Bet $5, $10, or $20 to enter. If you win, you get $10, $25, or $50, respectively.

Apex 2012 Ganon Gauntlet Roster:
Vermanubis (Verm)
Gunblade (GNBLD)
Bloodynite (Blood)
DLA (D L A)
Inui (KAI)
Tearbear (TUPAY)
Vex Kasrani (COMBO)

sub: Izumi (Izumi)
----------------

By the end of the night, the Ganon Gauntlet had claimed the souls (and money) of 20 victims. Altogether we made $120. Only one challenger survived the entire challenge: Seibrik. ****ing DDD.

I started recording once the matches started getting really hype, which means the first few didn't get recorded. Also I'm having problems uploading the Ally and Seibrik sets because they're too long and youtube is dumb. I'm gonna have to shorten them and re-upload them, so keep an eye out.

So here are some videos. Enjoy!

Delta-cod :yoshi2: (Slain by DLA)
EE :dedede: (Slain by Tearbear)
Ori_bro :metaknight: (Slain by Inui)
FatboySlim (Marshall) :metaknight: (Slain by Vex Kasrani)
Ally :metaknight: (Slain by Tearbear) (Coming soon!)
Hylian :popo: (Slain by DLA)
Espy Kasrani :sonic: (Slain by DLA)
Izumi :metaknight: (Slain by Bloodynite)
Garm :lucario: (Slain by Vex Kasrani)
Stealth Raptor :pikachu2: (Slain by Inui)
Red Ryu :lucario: (Slain by DLA)
Lain :metaknight:(Slain by Vex Kasrani)
Tutu :sheik: (Slain by Tearbear)
Ripple :dk2: (Slain by DLA)
John12346 :lucario: (Slain by Izumi)
Seibrik :dedede: (Survived) (Coming soon!)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
You know whats wrong with that list?
There's no me in it -__-
I'm still mad that it gets set up while I'm in a crew match

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
You know whats wrong with that list?
There's no me in it -__-
I'm still mad that it gets set up while I'm in a crew match
I beat a top ROB, a ranked European player, Izumi and almost took out Ocean... yet the only replays I got from the event were me getting my *** ***** in a weary stupor of disillusionment.

No one's madder than me, man LOL.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I got bottom in my pool because i betrayed my main.
I DIDN'T DESERVE TO GET ROBBED LIKE THAT THOUGH.

You, however, deserved every bit of punishment you received, especially: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIQw_9_oeZ0

@Breezy: Same here, man lol. Hopefully if you're still around by the time Apex 2013 rolls around, we'll get to meet up!

Top Bottom