• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Games just like Super Smash Bros. (UPDATE: All Pics Added!)

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
rokusho will fit, but metabee is more rpg/strategy than fighting

EDIT: Nevermind, I was looking at the original medabots games, metabee and rokusho are just different looking games, like pokemon blue and red, but they are basically the same. there was the original medabots game, which was rpg, and the AX version that is a fighting platformer

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I finished adding a few things, i'm still arguing to myself weather to add a video link, or add a picture

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
yeah. i think so since even though i can judge based on one look at it, i can judge better if i watch a video of it.

lavamage

Smash Ace
Wisconsin...yay that place no one has ever heard o
Good idea for a thread, and I have to agree that anyone who plays smash should order Jump Ultimate Stars. However, there is one thing you are mistaken about it. (I am assuming you don't have the game, so I will try to explain it). In the game, there are characters that you can "summon" similar to assist trophys, that can aid you, attack you enemy, ect. If you count those, then there are 300 characters, but without those, there are probably 60-70 or so...I think, but there are a lot of characters, still.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
The 300 might have also included the characters' different forms, most people have 3, but their movesets changes slightly I think. I got the info from the wiki, and videos.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I just added 2 more online games, and all the videos for each entry are filled in, if you think one of the videos suck, you can suggest another (some of the videos I couldn't watch myself, cause my internet keeps screwing up flash or javascript)

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Where will i be able to download or play Card Saga Wars? The game is looking to be supreme.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
It's not done yet. Whenever it is done though, it will be posted on their site (see link).

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Wow... This sure does bring back memories. I actually dug out Rumble Arena and played it again cause of this. It's no Smash, but it's pretty **** good.
thnx for saying that, i completely forgot about putting a video for that entry, i also deleted the fixed all the wiki links so the notice is not needed.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Some pics added, ill finish later

Just read the first post. What do you mean when you say 'smash bros. is essentially anime?'
well look at all of the games that imitate it's style, most of them all of them are anime, including digimon. Pokemon is anime, and many characters in smash have been in anime one time or another, see, alot of cartoons are considered anime while a few stay un-anime. anime isn't always stuff like bleach, naruto, dbz, and one piece. those are just under the particular anime, manga. smash has many elements in it very similar to anime, and thats why i said that.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Hopefully, one day, there will be a "Sega Superstars Fighting" game you can add to this list...

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
well look at all of the games that imitate it's style, most of them all of them are anime, including digimon. Pokemon is anime, and many characters in smash have been in anime one time or another, see, alot of cartoons are considered anime while a few stay un-anime. anime isn't always stuff like bleach, naruto, dbz, and one piece. those are just under the particular anime, manga. smash has many elements in it very similar to anime, and thats why i said that.
Ah. I always thought it was more like an episode of 'The Three Stooges,' with a bit of cartoon mixed in there. Banana peels, giant hammers, and jet-pack weilding gun-slinging monkeys just scream 'Three Stooges.'

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Ah. I always thought it was more like an episode of 'The Three Stooges,' with a bit of cartoon mixed in there. Banana peels, giant hammers, and jet-pack weilding gun-slinging monkeys just scream 'Three Stooges.'
'cept the 3 stooges don't die when u slap them

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
They don't really die in Smash either. The slapstick style of violence is...

--Wait a second, am I starting a dumb argument here? Ha, sorry, meleemaster!

Anyways, I still play Digimon Rumble Arena on my Play Station. Tons of fun. Wormmon needs to be in SSB4.

Top Bottom