• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Canadian Ice Hockey players as an Assist Trophy, because that would be much more awesome.

Who would you rather have as a boss, Kraid or Nightmare?

Deviddo

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather have King Boo due to him, in my opinion, being a much more important character overall.

Would you rather Solid Snake or Big Boss as a playable character -- Solid taking on any appearance across his games you desire, likewise for Big Boss.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
I'd have to say Big Boss, even though I prefer Solid Snake I want to see MGS3D and MGSV get representation.

Conductor Toon Link costume or Outset Island Toon Link costume?

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
I'd have to say Big Boss, even though I prefer Solid Snake I want to see MGS3D and MGSV get representation.

Conductor Toon Link costume or Outset Island Toon Link costume?
Outset Island.
Dr. Mario costume or Striker Mario costume?

D

Deleted member

Clone of Marth. His(my) hair is his(my) everything.

Lucas joins SSB4 but Wolf doesn't, or Wolf joins SSB4 but Lucas doesn't?
Wolf. I would hate to see Wolf go, can't say the same for Lucas.

Decloned Falco or Decloned Ganondorf?

Tshockz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
speed0fsound
3DS FC
1762-3005-1769
Declonded Ganondorf he really needs it more then falco does.

Keep lucario or drop lucario for mewtwo?

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Lip

You get to pick between a fourth Starfox character or a third Kid Icarus character. Who do you pick? Can be anyone from either series.

Handy Man

Smash Ace
A third Kid Icarus character: Hades. Smash Bros. needs more villain representation, and Hades could be perfect for it. Star Fox is fine enough as it is with three characters.

Which Rare character would you want playable (if it was actually possible)? Banjo or Conker?

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Banjo Kazooie are all that matter in the world! Conker's personality and iconography are not nearly as Nintendo

Cut Jigglypuff or Cut Ness

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Thundurus...?

Crossover with Marvel or DC?
Marvel seems to be slightly more about the individual experience (well... used to), but DC is more aliens and (er.. used to). ultimately that analysis I just built is ****, but I think Marvel is not as powerful, so, Marvel.

Mewtwo X or Mewtwo Y

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
Marvel seems to be slightly more about the individual experience (well... used to), but DC is more aliens and (er.. used to). ultimately that analysis I just built is ****, but I think Marvel is not as powerful, so, Marvel.

Mewtwo X or Mewtwo Y
Mega Mewtwo Y

Give Ganondorf, Falco, and Wolf Unique Movesets, at the Cost of Captain Falcon, or Cut Ganondorf, Falco, and Wolf in favor of another F-Zero Rep?

Deviddo

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: Ninja'd.

Ganondorf, Falco, and Wolf unique movesets.

Rockman or Mega Man?

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
EDIT: Ninja'd.

Ganondorf, Falco, and Wolf unique movesets.

Rockman or Mega Man?
Super Fighting Robot Megaman; happy Independence day AMERICA we arnt in Japan where I'm posting.

Ninten, Ness, or Lucas

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
Super Fighting Robot Megaman; happy Independence day AMERICA we arnt in Japan where I'm posting.

Ninten, Ness, or Lucas
Lucas no doubt, my second main.

For a Square Enix representative: Sora from Kingdom Hearts or Neku from The World Ends With You (with a playstyle involving Shiki Beat and Joshua)

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
Lucas no doubt, my second main.

For a Square Enix representative: Sora from Kingdom Hearts or Neku from The World Ends With You (with a playstyle involving Shiki Beat and Joshua)
Eh, Sora. Neku is just not big enough to represent Square Enix. I would like to hear some TWEWY in the game, though!

MachoCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MachoCheeze
That's... actually really difficult. I love both of these characters. .__.; I think Chaos 0 would be best as Metal Sonic could be a clone.

Deoxys or Genesect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom