• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Have the game delayed until Holiday 2015. I wouldn't buy it if Luigi was cut.

Have your main get cut to get your most wanted character in or delay the game for an indefinite time just to see all of your most wanted characters in?
Losing Pit to get Dark Pit wouldn't be too bad... so I'd choose that because I want this game ASAP.

Have the SSE return or have Target Smash back?

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Bowser Jr. fighting with the clown car.

Nintendoland Ridley or Toon Sheik?

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Rash. Too bad Rare is owned by Microsoft...

Sceptile, Abomasnow, Lilligant, or Trevenant?

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
Robin, I played fire emblem awakening and loved it. He was someone I really wanted to see in and I was stoked when he got in over Chrom.

Pac-man, Megaman and Sonic go and three new third parties next game or Pac, Megaman and Sonic stay but no more third parties make an appearance.

Edit: Realised I made a mistake in what I wrote first time so corrected that.

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Allowing Shantae, Bub, and (Surprise!) Snake back in is tempting, but this is part of the Red/Blue/Yellow dream team we're talkin' about! So Pac/Rock/Sanic.:4pacman:

Rayman or Bub (Bubble Bobble)?

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Allowing Shantae, Bub, and (Surprise!) Snake back in is tempting, but this is part of the Red/Blue/Yellow dream team we're talkin' about! So Pac/Rock/Sanic.:4pacman:

Rayman or Bub (Bubble Bobble)?
Rayman.
Decide the roster of ssb5 or have free wifi for life?

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
Rayman.
Decide the roster of ssb5 or have free wifi for life?
Decide the roster of SSB5. It would be the most glorious and fanservicey. I think that, in all honesty, the amazingness of my fan service would actually mean that people the world over would buy my wifi for me just because SSB5's roster was so sweeeeeet.

Ganondorf new moveset or you choose your most wanted newcomer that isn't in the game but Ganondorf is still a Falcon semi-clone.

Lord Goomy

Smash Apprentice
Decide the roster of SSB5. It would be the most glorious and fanservicey. I think that, in all honesty, the amazingness of my fan service would actually mean that people the world over would buy my wifi for me just because SSB5's roster was so sweeeeeet.

Ganondorf new moveset or you choose your most wanted newcomer that isn't in the game but Ganondorf is still a Falcon semi-clone.
Choose my most wanted newcomer, Bandana Dee. I actually love Falcondorf.

Ridley only being a trophy or Shulk being a clone of Ike?

Lord Goomy

Smash Apprentice
Luigi alt. I never play as him anyway.
A smash bros knockoff designed by Sega, or a smash bros knockoff designed by ubisoft?
A smash bros knockoff designed by SEGA. I love their history with characters.

Have a smash bros roster of only newcomers, or have a smash bros roster where each series can only get one rep?

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Each series with only rep. Although it would suck, we could still get a lot of newcomers there along with the major veterans.

Impa or Chorus Men?

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Chorus Men. What basically amounts to three copies of NotMarshal would be an awesome gimmick to toy with.

Blissey or Audino?

Lord Goomy

Smash Apprentice
Chorus Men. What basically amounts to three copies of NotMarshal would be an awesome gimmick to toy with.

Blissey or Audino?
Blissey, I never particularly liked Audino as a pokemon.

Mudkip or Totodile as a replacement for Squirtle?

NATGamer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NATGamer
3DS FC
3737-9639-8538
Grotle.
The Hamburglar or Larry Boy?
Larry Boy! God my childhood memories of VeggieTales are coming back to me!! Have all the newcomers from the leak get in or only have Shulk and Duck Hunt Dog as the only newcomers from the leak?

Last edited:

LEGOfan12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LEGOfan12
3DS FC
3007-8664-3561
Larry Boy! God my childhood memories of VeggieTales are coming back to me!! Have all the newcomers from the leak get in or only have Shulk and Duck Hunt Dog as the only newcomers from the leak?
All the newcomers from the leak. I'd wanna see how their move sets look.

D

Deleted member

All the newcomers from the leak!

A solo Luma or Dark Pit?

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Koopa Troopa.

Every character gets a unique target smash stage or every character gets a unique board the platforms stage?
Ooh, good one. I liked the target smashes better, as long as they're unique and test the characters' abilities like Melee

Melee-style random classic mode with set battle types (1v1 first, 2v2 next, giant, etc), or Brawl-style classic mode with set characters (Zelda series first, DK second...)

Last edited:

Prism

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jesset202
3DS FC
0576-5008-6643
Melee-style.

Captain America or Captain Rainbow for a Falcon costume

(I don't know why I keep forgetting to quote the one's I'm answering.)

Last edited:

NATGamer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NATGamer
3DS FC
3737-9639-8538
Separate Zelda and Shiek

Ghetsis or Giovanni?
Ghetsis. He is much more intimidating than Giovanni could ever wish to be and he actually wanted to take over the world.

Wario with his current moveset, his moveset from Project M or an official new moveset based off the Wario Land games (that could take inspiration from Project M)?

D

Deleted member

Ghetsis. He is much more intimidating than Giovanni could ever wish to be and he actually wanted to take over the world.

Wario with his current moveset, his moveset from Project M or an official new moveset based off the Wario Land games (that could take inspiration from Project M)?
I go with Project M Wario.

Purple Charizard or Ridley (who would cut Charizard in the process)?

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Ridley

Bandana Dee or Mach Rider?
Bandana Dee. Mach rider does not appeal to me at all, we already have our super fast driver character and bike riding doesn't help him. We lack spears. I love spears. Spears are great.

Paper Mario with a solo moveset or Paper Mario with a partner/summoner moveset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom