• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Renth

Smash Hero
So i've acquired the funds for the trip now is just a matter of deciding whens a good time for me to come down.

Mighty_mo76

Smash Apprentice
Okay so it's settled. SmashBQ soon this summer whenever Mark can. ^_____^

And RehCreck is a scrotum. (: ROCKSLIDEEE

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
soooooo you ppl to play LoL....its a much more fun game than HoN due to the fact alot of the champs r better....hon graphics and gameplay r better tho cant lie about that...but the game has more different ways to play a champ and the champs copy alot of hon heroes but they mix them up for example blitzcrank is devo and gauntlet...me and scidadle play LoL more than hon now...oh and its free....jus sayin..yous should try it

:phone:

RockCrock

Smash Champion
There are two TVs at my apartment. One is Josh's, and I think the other is Matt's. They need to be picked up before May 1st.

How many are interested in the blue futon? It can be yours for 60 bucks.

Linguini

Smash Master
congrats to everyone who graduated, you will be missed

good news, i'm getting a firee 1 person studio at college park near swamp for summer; it shall be the smash pad as i will have a tv+setup+dank couch

guest appearances throughout the summer will consist of the likes of........elikrome, green kyle, marsprole, and special guezt hungrybox(joke).

ill be there summer c starting may 8th so hit me up!

VGmasta

Smash Lord
He's adorable.

Just posted a long *** shoutout on that RAGE results thread. I'm probably leaving Gainesville for good by June. I will truly miss Gainesville smash. I definitely felt fortunate to reside in a good melee region. If it weren't for James ONYX, I doubt I'd even be playing this game. Yep, I'd definitely be lookin' Tekken sharp right now. I want all the people who are remaining in Gainesville to keep the scene alive and strong. Welcome all the newcomers and give out words of encouragement and positive feedback, as it would go a long way in helping the melee scene to grow. We don't wanna fall apart like other smash regions because of silly dramatics or distractions (or HoN).

And congratulations to all of those who graduated this semester.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
1. Eleven year olds are immature and bad at HoN (RockCrock + Colbol + Scidadle)
2. UnnecessarySnipaJohna (Apollo, Harriet, Blindghost)
Yikes! Sorry about that double post guys.

Don't know how that post got in here?!

I'm just now noticing these team names, lol!

I came all the way back to this old *** All About The Money tournament thread to find Ballistics' phone number, lol. I knew it was in there somewhere.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I know this is a stretch to ask you guys, but im having a tourney down in naples which is where I lived before moving up to UF :)

Im having a tourney next week and it will be a melee/brawl tourney. There is a lot of attendance for brawl and I want there to be a good amount for melee too considering smashmac,keepspeedn,and dashizwiz will be there. I realize this is a stretch posting here, but for all of those that want to play these guys as well as have a fun time, try coming out.

I made the drive last week on thursday and if you go 80mph the whole way, its about a 4hr drive so its not bad in all honesty. The estimated drive on the gps is around a 4 and a half hour drive.

Renth

Smash Hero
Hey gents, Whenever I come down to visit this summer. Moe and I were thinking about having a smash b que so i'm not sure when would be good for most people for that.

What i'm really asking is, If/when I come down this summer I was wondering who's all still going to be around. I'd like to see as many of you as possible <3.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I know this is a stretch to ask you guys, but im having a tourney down in naples which is where I lived before moving up to UF :)

Im having a tourney next week and it will be a melee/brawl tourney. There is a lot of attendance for brawl and I want there to be a good amount for melee too considering smashmac,keepspeedn,and dashizwiz will be there. I realize this is a stretch posting here, but for all of those that want to play these guys as well as have a fun time, try coming out.

I made the drive last week on thursday and if you go 80mph the whole way, its about a 4hr drive so its not bad in all honesty. The estimated drive on the gps is around a 4 and a half hour drive.
Next week, detail at its finest. I'll consider going w/ Central Florida

Hey gents, Whenever I come down to visit this summer. Moe and I were thinking about having a smash b que so i'm not sure when would be good for most people for that.
I should be here. And if I'm not here in gainesville, I'll come back to see you.
That was pretty much my answer.

Top Bottom