• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I will definitely come back to host the Smashbeque. I talked to Nick (Waza) and he said we could host it at his apartment complex most likely, as his apartment is right next to a pool. We will discuss these plans later I'm sure.

Renth

Smash Hero
I will definitely come back to host the Smashbeque. I talked to Nick (Waza) and he said we could host it at his apartment complex most likely, as his apartment is right next to a pool. We will discuss these plans later I'm sure.
aye AYE when you guys make those plans keep me up to date.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Wow, I remember how much fun my smash-be-que was last year and wish I could be around for this one.

Oh well, now to troll the Dr Mario boards. Everybody in there is suckin' on Shroomed's stick and arguin' and ****, lol. It's pretty entertaining. You guys should watch.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
I wish I could man. After just reading recent posts on the Doc boards, I'm so hyped to go to a tourney right now.

Btw, I played Kyle (Green Mario) a few days ago. The kid's Mario is still annoying as hell. But all of the Doc vs Mario matches were down to the last stock (All three matches, which he won). The rest of the games were 1v1 rotation and teams matches between me, Green Mario, Ballistics, and James (Onyx aka C8PU). Fun games.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I was being nostalgic and looking back and...

The people clamor for RockCrock's downfall!

Holy ****. Typing that sentence made me think of something:
Dennis should invent a dance move and call it

THE ROCKSLIDE
does anyone remember this? I think Matt made this same joke at RAGE. Basically it's funny every time.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
So tentatively the Smashbeque is around early July. I spoke with Mark about it and he said he may be visiting then.

We will have the Smashbeque pretty much whenever he is down, hopefully on a Saturday so everyone can make it.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
YESYESYES!!! I'm excited cuz I missed the last one and wanna hang out/smash/eat/swim with you guys sometimes and early July is perfect yay!

Linguini

Smash Master
It's ok ian.....gainesville smash is pretty much dead for now.

Good news tho!!!!!!

Johnny will be coming to uf this fall, and for those of you(new schoolers) who don't know, johnny is the best marth in fl

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
That kid Gabe is a beast regardless.

Johnny's funny as hell and yeah he's mad good.

Edit: Also, Hon is free for the next week and a half. HMMMMMM

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Moving out

Hey guys, I'm going to Gainesville tomorrow night and staying till Tuesday night.

I'm basically going to have an open sales and give away monday and tuesday. Everything's going to be free put super premium items will cost some labor.

*A LOT of clothes
*Lionel Vidal's jacket
*Cooking ingredients
*Maroon bed sheets, blanket and pillow
*Buckets and baskets full of gizmos and electronic parts (I have a wireless router that is just missing a power chord)
*Condoms from Student Health Care Center (un-opened mint condition)
*Vases, pottery, art
etc.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm going to Gainesville tomorrow night and staying till Tuesday night.

I'm basically going to have an open sales and give away monday and tuesday. Everything's going to be free put super premium items will cost some labor.

*A LOT of clothes
*Lionel Vidal's jacket
*Cooking ingredients
*Maroon bed sheets, blanket and pillow
*Buckets and baskets full of gizmos and electronic parts
*Condoms from Student Health Care Center (un-opened mint condition)
*Vases, pottery, art
etc.
Dibbs on the condoms and bed sheets :grin:

And I have one of your small TVs Josh.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
I'd really appreciate that TV josh >< Thanks bro

As for 2011-2012 smash...I have an idea of where we could have it during the fall if Mo and Kris don't want to do a routinely friday thing or whatevs, but we'll see how it'll pan out.

Also, HoN players have mad rage. =/

VGmasta

Smash Lord
I might wanna go. What day/time are you leaving to go to NLL and how long are you staying at NLL? And how much gas money are you charging?
Emilio (Linguini) is also in Gainesville and might wanna come to. I'll let him know you're lookin' for riders.

EDIT:
So I only got today's (Thurs, May 19) shift left to get out of this stupid penalty box at my current job before they put me up for termination. My likelihood of succesfully making it out of the penalty box by then is about 2%. So I'll know by Friday night whether or not I'm keeping my current job or not. This will heavily influence my ability to attend NLL.

Not getting fired from my current job this Friday = 25% chance of my attendance NLL
Not getting fired from my current job this Friday AND getting paid - 85% chance of my attendance at NLL
Getting fired from my current job this Friday = 0% chance of my attendance at NLL(whether I get paid or not) :-/

Wish me luck everyone!

Top Bottom