• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

*CT*

Smash Lord
the curse has been broken!

i can finally drop rob in peace :|]
This means I'm getting you to teach me that MU. Although your like one of the best Robs so I shouldn't lose to Robs anymore, Seagull man needs to teach me the Wolf MU so I don't lose to anymore like at MLGR (Since he's like one of the bests Wolf's) and I'm gonna pester Kismet to give me more tips on the Falco MU since he's switching to MK too and he was one of the better Falcos?

Soooo much information to steal.

I work the next two Saturdays and my car is also in the shop meaning I'm gonna blow a lot of money fixing that hoe, meaning for the next month I'll probably be practicing at home, if I go to summer school I'll be fairly busy too >.<

When is the next on of these, exactly one month away; and is Bawrl gonna be at this still or no go? Snaaaaaaaple!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Most likely 1 month from today, on the 23. or i might just wait till may to host the next one and make it a regional.
Waiting til may is a legit call. I'm hoping to come down to at least 1 or 2 of these this summer with the other WV folk, and a regional would be all the more better. WV would clean up =D

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I remember watching bl@ckchris play marth in brawl. when he forward smashed and saw how short the sword is, he screamed.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Please let me know if it's definitely gonna be in May, Snap. That would be **** for me personally but I also need to know so I can work out something for tourneys in the meantime.

Brawl Marth is fun.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I remember watching bl@ckchris play marth in brawl. when he forward smashed and saw how short the sword is, he screamed.
they gave him a ****ing dagger. wtf.

and may 14th makes me sad. i think. i really need to look at the school calendar actually. i might need a place to stay after they kick me out after my exams are done, but that may be the first weekend after i'm done here, so it could work.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah. we don't really have THAT many college students actually, so the big location switch that usually happens around that time doesn't really affect that many people in NC. it just affects me which, in turn, affects all of greensboro, unless matt is staying here later than i am.

i mean stingers, i think you just don't want it to be a melee only regional, which i understand, but i have a feeling that that isn't date dependent it's...just what the next one was gonna be.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Meh I won't be going to the next one of these or any future ones it seems.

I practiced my Marth in Brawl it was fun. Still can't SHTL with Fox though.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i just dont want it to be may 14th because of the oos dude I was talkin about. if its not gonna have brawl anyway lol

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
i need to go to one of these, sneak told me the bus from NY takes me real close to where he lives and it's only $60 round trip, im gonna try to go and tech chase some fools

and take yay's money again

<3

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
why are people not understanding that dylan already said he was dropping brawl off of G6 multiple times?

granted, the huge brawl attendance at G62 might prove to him that the brawl community is willing to take advantage of the opportunities given to them. :troll:

Top Bottom