• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

Mahone

Smash Champion

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
i'm glad virginia came.

georgia too, except sleepyk because he wouldn't play 64 with me. ):

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
my favorite storytellers update:
1. Smith
2. Smith
3. Smith
4. Smith
5. Dylan

Mahone

Smash Champion
the fact that dop is a runner up invalidates this list
so true....

playing teams mm with lozr, dop, and ali for like 2 hours was the most fun i've had in a tournament ever

All those guys are so fun to hang out with, it almost makes me forget dop double eliminated at the last NC tourney, and knocked me out of losers at this one lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I beat rPSI in MvC3 this morning just using ironman's crouching medium. he rage quit so hard.

in defense of my boy Rpsi

I beat you 14 times straight (with you winning that 1 because deadpool is ***)

and I have no idea how to use the fight stick

you jelly?

you jelly.

<3

you just lucky snap left his controller in the car...I go in with the controller...lol

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
so true....

playing teams mm with lozr, dop, and ali for like 2 hours was the most fun i've had in a tournament ever

All those guys are so fun to hang out with, it almost makes me forget dop double eliminated at the last NC tourney, and knocked me out of losers at this one lol
Haha you got up after I sat down. I was having a lot of fun playing until our money match where we banned Dreamland, they picked it anyway and won, and then CP'd it again later despite me continually saying "We banned this and I did not agree to this" and then they ended up winning. Really frustrating.

Also, I'm sorry for not playing you. I was completely exhausted and my thumb was super raw by the time you asked me to play. I got you next time for sure. Good stuff in singles.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0

in defense of my boy Rpsi

I beat you 14 times straight (with you winning that 1 because deadpool is ***)

and I have no idea how to use the fight stick

you jelly?

you jelly.

<3

you just lucky snap left his controller in the car...I go in with the controller...lol
true, very true. **** x-23, those air combos you did were bull. in a good way.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Haha you got up after I sat down. I was having a lot of fun playing until our money match where we banned Dreamland, they picked it anyway and won, and then CP'd it again later despite me continually saying "We banned this and I did not agree to this" and then they ended up winning. Really frustrating.

Also, I'm sorry for not playing you. I was completely exhausted and my thumb was super raw by the time you asked me to play. I got you next time for sure. Good stuff in singles.
Ya, we also lost a bunch of mms because of dreamland... how are they so good on that stage???

Rayku

Smash Lord
I should have entered Brawl singles

@PP: I left my big red blanket at your house could you hold on to that for me please?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
they're supposed to be difficult enough that most people would prefer the stick, not easy enough that people can easily pick it up on pad.

Top Bottom