• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6:4 One last night in town! (Snaps last NC event) Regional status!!

Exdeath

Smash Master
For both games?

*is slightly hopeful
From what I understand, 2-D Jeff is guaranteed to come and I'm very interested. Seibrik/Hungrybox
get wrecked name searchers
love to travel OoS so there is that possibility.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
no i was legitimately planning on not going lol. we'll see tho. depends on whos driving from raleigh

Exdeath

Smash Master
So far it looks like the Florida car is going to be:

2-D Jeff
D-Torr
Any two of GDX, HRNut, or me

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
HOLY **** ALEX IS IN RALEIGH

alex
alex
you know what this means right

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Aight welp I'm still a little sketch about going but its looking pretty good right now

August 13th I'm getting this Tattoo

it cost 250 and its going on my back.

I get paid on the 11th and my mom put up 120 toward it so I'm thinking I should be good on money to make it down to NC on friday (definitely Taking off friday)...

but if I can't make it its obviously that Tattoos fault...lol

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I don't remember if I posted this up but I'm pretty sure I'll be coming with a car from GA to this. There might be another one too but there will be at least one car I think. Not 100% sure yet but I'll make it happen so don't worry. We'll probably need a place to stay if possible.

Yay, I get to see all you NC peops again and it's sad Snap is going to FL so there won't be any more G6's... someone should pick up the gauntlet.

As some of you can see, I kind of quit taking the game seriously but I still want to get better as a player so if any of you want to MM or play friendlies, hit me up!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We have always found a way to host big stuff in the last several years so we'll make something work out. =)

Is your car all Brawl btw, Michaelis? Just wondering about Melee attendance and stuff.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@PP - Yeah, it's Brawl as of now as far as I know but I'm pretty sure there's some serious Melee interest. I don't chat with them enough to know but I'll give some people texts and see I can maybe get a Melee car setup for G6 (I'm sure they'll do most of the planning themselves though but I'll try pushing them in the right direction!)

Top Bottom