• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6:4 One last night in town! (Snaps last NC event) Regional status!!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
johns:

controller: does SC remember if i left my controller there? brandon, hopefully it's still at your house. it's silver, but theres absolutely nothing special about it :-\ it just works. and the rubber is intact. i haven't had it since that tourney, and i need it back.

and yeah, i just wasn't expecting to go to this, so i wasn't ready at all lol. i normally train fairly decently before tourneys, but i didn't and it showed to me. I didn't even have the confidence in my own techskill to waveland on stage consistently. everyone who played against me noticed how much i was jumping from the ledge.

despite all that, i had a pretty decent time. it was good to see bbq, chaddd, and the SC bros again. I'm glad i was able to go, in the end.

it sucks i let myself down and i let ryan down in teams, but i learned a few things even though my ganons tech skill was trash.

thanks for hosting snap.

i'll do more direct shoutouts if a results thread is made.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
As far as placing is concerned, you could just put PT next to my name. I only used Wario in Grand Finals and ultimately lost.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
but you won the first set and went to game 5 with wario
Yes, but I didn't place any better as a result of using him. I wouldn't put Meta Knight next to a person's name if they used him in game 2 after losing the first, winning the second game, and then losing in the third one.

I won a set in Grand Finals, but I didn't do any better as far as placing goes. I feel like my situation is basically the same example as what I described above.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
johns:

controller: does SC remember if i left my controller there? brandon, hopefully it's still at your house. it's silver, but theres absolutely nothing special about it :-\ it just works. and the rubber is intact. i haven't had it since that tourney, and i need it back.

and yeah, i just wasn't expecting to go to this, so i wasn't ready at all lol. i normally train fairly decently before tourneys, but i didn't and it showed to me. I didn't even have the confidence in my own techskill to waveland on stage consistently. everyone who played against me noticed how much i was jumping from the ledge.

despite all that, i had a pretty decent time. it was good to see bbq, chaddd, and the SC bros again. I'm glad i was able to go, in the end.

it sucks i let myself down and i let ryan down in teams, but i learned a few things even though my ganons tech skill was trash.

thanks for hosting snap.

i'll do more direct shoutouts if a results thread is made.
Chris it's okay I left my self down as well, now we can be let down together.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Good stuff @ Kack for showing up, giving Reflex a free dollar, and leaving :3

DRN in 3rd? Nice, nice.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I wouldn't put Meta Knight next to a person's name if they used him in game 2 after losing the first, winning the second game, and then losing in the third one..
Reflex calling a dude out hard.

i just realized kevin is the highest placing brawl player from NC...dangit NC/stingers.
lol stay free NC Brawl

Shoutouts!

Dylan: I'm going to miss the **** out of you bro. Good luck in school.

Youngest Alex (Twitch): That OP Lucas:M. Stick to Pit; I'm banning Lucas. Real talk, though, I'm hoping Pit doesn't change too much before the Gold build, because you were playing him so sexy back there.

Young Alex (Stingers): Stop losing to Kevin Nanney. Also, I'm banning Lucas until further notice, so you are not allowed to play him.

Alex the Elder (Karn): So did you end up going all Marth? Good **** if so.

That Dude Keeeeeehviiiiiiiiiiiiiin: I need to hang out with you more. Hopefully my new job will give me more opportunities to hit up tournaments/fests. For the record, your Marth (both in Melee and in Brawl) is not as much fun to watch as your Falco (both in Melee and in Brawl).

Craig: Didn't even enter Brawl Singles. Freer than NC Brawl right now. Did you even get it in like you said you were going to, or did you just spend the entire night johning it up at the tournament? <3

Craig's hair: Sup, baby?

Smith: So are you alive?

Cam:

Sneak: I had fun playing P:M with you. I think you're the only player I know that actually has any clue what to do with Snake:M.

Josh: I saw you take that first match off Fullmetal. Good ****. Now you just need to harness that momentum. Become the bird.

Corey: Yeah, see?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Man phoot just gimme time on that Melee Marth. It may be a closer contest one day. =p

As for brawl my Falco may always be sexier. XD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL random brawl hype for me. Thanks guys. <3333

I'm gonna start training seriously in Melee again soon but if it makes me overall more motivated I'll probably keep up with Brawl too.

Gonna at least work on getting stuff out of those vids I need to post up regardless haha.

Oh and OOS is mad legit for traveling here, in both games. Shoutouts to for all the Brawl OOS for coming in droves though. That dedication is legit.

Top Bottom