• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S4! (Columbus GA, September 1st) FUN CANCELLING!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I wish I could come so I could throw a random SC vs anyone crew battle, and we'd get beaten as usual. WOO.

... the F.UCK NITE AND RICE crew battle sounds pretty good too LOL

(still likes Chaddd's idea... CDE and GPC vs Chaddd and Wes is too hot)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Okay, another idea. Wes just proposed an awesome crew battle:

GAWes and chaddd vs. CDE+GPC

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE FOR GLORY

-Our 10 stocks vs your 80.
-10 dollars from each of us, a dollar from each of you.
-Standard tournament settings, except stage selection is random between Pokemon Stadium, Final Destination, and Dreamland.

Anyone?
The odds seem horribly stacked against you, chad, but if you can convince enough others to participate, I'm down.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
-Our 10 stocks vs your 80.
-10 dollars from each of us, a dollar from each of you.

-Standard tournament settings, except stage selection is random between Pokemon Stadium, Final Destination, and Dreamland.

Anyone?
Alright Wes is out. But any crew that wants to Ganon vs Crew me, let me know and we'll talk stocks and figures.

Anyone? Crew v Ganon? 5$? 10$? 45000 yen?

EDIT: Wes's idea is total trash no one ever listen to him ever because he sux for not liking getting high and drunk with myspace whores. stfu wes, stfu.
Not at all. Acceptance? WE STILL DEMAND CHALLENGERS.
You seem pretty excited. Your Ganondorf versus ANY (I read it three times) crew. You put in 10 dollars, they put in 10 dollars total; you get only 10 stocks, they get a total of... 80, was it?

How about Chadddondorf versus anyone who shows up from Milk and Cookies, Inc.? You get 10 stock, they get 80?? I heard you are very good in Ganon dittos, but do you think you can take off 8 of my stock for every 1 of yours? :) :) :)

$25 says you can't.

PB&J

Smash Hero
how about a real crew battle 40 vs 40 chaddd and chad can be captains and they pick ten of there best people and we can have fun..not this other garbage everybodyelse is talking about

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Um... Alpha's idea works out nicely actually... and so does Wes'. I don't those are garbage ideas >.>

*sigh* sometimes I wonder if it's too much to bother with. However, being an authroative figure of this tournament :p...

WHATEVER THE FVCK WE DECIDE IS WHAT GOES DOWN. NO JOHNS IF YOU ARN'T CHOSEN. (Hell I'll probably John anyways, even though I KNOW I'm probably not getting picked for anything LOL)

^.^

do I seriously need to post that the majority of above said was sarcasm...? I'll do it anyways, just in case....

/sarcasm

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Hey, i think some of you guys misunderstood my idea, so let me review

This isn't a "teams" crew battle, those are too complicated and overly boring to watch. . .

This is a "take the top 10 teams" i.e 20 people. eg. 10 v. 10 : each team gets 1 person from each top 10 placing team. 1 from the first place team, 1 from the second place team, and so on to the top 10 placings are covered. So this is 1 v. 1

This option is awesome, because the crews can be figured out in like 10 secs. instead of having to pick people or choose captains, or any of that garbage.

So this can be done in two ways really. There can be a captain named for each side ( i would guess it would be first place teams placing) who can choose when to send people in OR you could simply have a fixed order from 10th place team on upward, which would be kinda interesting in that it would clearly pit many teammates against each other. I would be fine with either, although the latter sounds more intense and uncommon.

So, what do you guys think, i think its a pretty quick and efficient way to get 20 good people playing in a crew battle versus each other. As long as no one gets bracket gayed in teams it should be at least mostly representative of relative skill.

chaddd

Smash Lord
What did I tell you? You're just not into myspace enough, I'm sorry Wes.

jk<Wesley3 lol

You seem pretty excited. Your Ganondorf versus ANY (I read it three times) crew. You put in 10 dollars, they put in 10 dollars total; you get only 10 stocks, they get a total of... 80, was it?

How about Chadddondorf versus anyone who shows up from Milk and Cookies, Inc.? You get 10 stock, they get 80?? I heard you are very good in Ganon dittos, but do you think you can take off 8 of my stock for every 1 of yours? :) :) :)

$25 says you can't.
Hmmmm. 80 stock was only for two people. If it's just me, then I'm thinking 40 stocks for the crew, 10 for me. Originally it was 8, but 10 is just more even. Each person only has to take one stock from me to win.

But I don't like to sound cocky about Ganon dittos, but I might be able to handle 1 stock for every 8. =P

25$, sir.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
well, starting at 10th and going down/up are the same thing depending on which way you are looking at the brackets, so thats what i meant, either way the top team would be playing last. i like the fixed order as well

chaddd

Smash Lord
ALRIGHT

I'm really interested in the idea of doing some "Iron Man" battles. Someone's top 5 characters vs my top 5 characters. I will start a list in this post, and update it depending on who quotes this post and is interested. 5$. 10$. However confident you feel. But I enjoy the Iron Man battles a lot, so who's down? My list will look like this:

Ganondorf (duh, right?)
Fox
Falco
C. Falcon
Marth

Don't cry because I can play all the high tiers. Any takers?

EDIT: I might substitute Jigglypuff or Link for Marth depending on how much I don't like your 5.

Matches

-Chad-
Pika
Fox
Jiggs
Link
CF
5$

IHSB
Samus
Falco
Marth
Luigi
Ness
5$

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Hey, i think some of you guys misunderstood my idea, so let me review

This isn't a "teams" crew battle, those are too complicated and overly boring to watch. . .

This is a "take the top 10 teams" i.e 20 people. eg. 10 v. 10 : each team gets 1 person from each top 10 placing team. 1 from the first place team, 1 from the second place team, and so on to the top 10 placings are covered. So this is 1 v. 1

This option is awesome, because the crews can be figured out in like 10 secs. instead of having to pick people or choose captains, or any of that garbage.

So this can be done in two ways really. There can be a captain named for each side ( i would guess it would be first place teams placing) who can choose when to send people in OR you could simply have a fixed order from 10th place team on upward, which would be kinda interesting in that it would clearly pit many teammates against each other. I would be fine with either, although the latter sounds more intense and uncommon.

So, what do you guys think, i think its a pretty quick and efficient way to get 20 good people playing in a crew battle versus each other. As long as no one gets bracket gayed in teams it should be at least mostly representative of relative skill.
sounds pretty good to me

Rayku

Smash Lord
*needs a teammate that can get me in top 10* Hrm...anyone interested? Sounds pretty good, apparently I'm liable for GPC's crew battle *oh yeyauhz*

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
ALRIGHT

I'm really interested in the idea of doing some "Iron Man" battles. Someone's top 5 characters vs my top 5 characters. I will start a list in this post, and update it depending on who quotes this post and is interested. 5$. 10$. However confident you feel. But I enjoy the Iron Man battles a lot, so who's down? My list will look like this:

Ganondorf (duh, right?)
Fox
Falco
C. Falcon
Marth

Don't cry because I can play all the high tiers. Any takers?

EDIT: I might substitute Jigglypuff or Link for Marth depending on how much I don't like your 5.
My list would be really dumb-looking. However, I'll get back to you on that; I might have $5 to spare.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I should do ironman matches. What is the purpose of all the **** characters I play if I do not use all of them? I still won't take the money match because I am just a n00b and will get owned. D= I will, however, watch the crew and iron matches. XD

Man, I cannot wait till this tourney gets underway. I love facing new people. . . . . . .

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Why's me not on the pre-reg? >.>
Fixed

I should do ironman matches. What is the purpose of all the **** characters I play if I do not use all of them? I still won't take the money match because I am just a n00b and will get owned. D= I will, however, watch the crew and iron matches. XD

Man, I cannot wait till this tourney gets underway. I love facing new people. . . . . . .
Always gald to see new faces:)

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Hey NES n00b I'll play some friendlies with ya. No strings attached. :) I hate MM's too but thats b/c I'm a cheap ***.

Two more weeks (Woot)

Hey Nice are you sure you can't come I want some hot houseshoes/ TJ combo/Boondocks action. :(

Ares / Mike : It's been a while. It'll be good to see you.

Waaaah We'll miss ya Ethan it wont be G4S without ya.

Beware of Reflex's ironman team. The bowser is just the beginning of your troubles.

P.S. Beware of Gerbil too. He's bringing some new "skills" that will be sure to astonish and impress. :chuckle:

Somasu

Smash Ace
I'll be up for some friendlies, NES N00b

I ain't the greatest player around GA, so it's very possible that you and I could have some good matches =P

Guessing you're a Link main by your signature?

..and haven't we kinda spoken before in some AIM chatroom?

Top Bottom