• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S4! (Columbus GA, September 1st) FUN CANCELLING!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Who's in Milk and Cookies, Inc. ?
Me, DJ Boon, Handorin, McCloud, and Vergilijus.

That day it was Me, McCloud and Vergilijus vs. Iori, IHSB, and Chad.

My Sheik took 4 stock off of Iori's Bowser with 2 stock remaining.

IHSB took the 2 stock off of my Sheik with 4 remaining... and then he just went through McCloud's fox and Verg's Marth and my sheik and etc etc.

It was a sad day. (you know my sheik is much better now from teams, dont you sleepy ;))

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Lol Tom's Sheik is Milk and Cookies.
So it's a Tennessee crew?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Lol Tom's Sheik is Milk and Cookies.
So it's a Tennessee crew?
Yeah. We all live in Memphis except Virgilijus who lives in the mountains and only comes down to the river for supplies.
Mountains = Knoxville
River = Memphis
Supplies = Breaks from school

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.... Let's see
Chaddd wants a MM with CDE by himself. I wonder what he has up his sleeve to be so confident.
Aw what the h3LL if this happens I will put a dollar down too. But it has to be all random. I'm not about to be counterpicked to ganon's story or ganonfield against that thing. (or worse MK II EWWWW...) :)

Keith you would rather challenge him to a 5 dollar money match by yourself than a crew battle with 9 other ppl. You have your reasons :laugh:

BTW: I support Marty joining CDE if we are short ppl. XIF how about you ?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
This is gonna sound hypocritical but, I don't think we should do the 1 v 10 thing with Chaddd. Not that I have no confidence or anything, but after some thinking, it really isn't fair for OOS to come down only to watch something like that. Now if it was something small, on the side when there was free time for all of us, then sure. However, to make it something big I don't think is a good idea. OOS should be included somehow.

Thus I propose either GA vs OOS, or hell CDE vs OOS, or even CDE vs -Chad-'s crew. Something along the lines that allows OOS to participate in something as well. Watching Chaddd attempt to stomp through all ten of us (I don't see this happening, the odds are just not in his favor unless he has something extremely sick nasty up his sleeve, not talking trash, but 8 on 40 isn't likely when we have Alpha, Reflex, Prac, Ares, and myself already then our other 5)

Anyways, that's my viewpoint on this for right now. Please throw in some suggestions. Again, I don't mind the 1 vs 10 thing against Chaddd, but it'd have to be something we do on the side of the side ya know?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
20 stock, GPC vs CDE vs DML (Don't Make Last, that's Chad etc) round robin crew battle tournament? That would involve pretty much everyone (other crews can join in too if they have 4 or more people with them), and wouldn't take that much time.

Also, I'd like to do some $5 iron man matches for once, 5 on 5 with 4 stock per character. Any takers? I'd probably be going Samus/Marth/Falco/Luigi/????.

chaddd

Smash Lord
This is gonna sound hypocritical but, I don't think we should do the 1 v 10 thing with Chaddd. Not that I have no confidence or anything, but after some thinking, it really isn't fair for OOS to come down only to watch something like that. Now if it was something small, on the side when there was free time for all of us, then sure. However, to make it something big I don't think is a good idea. OOS should be included somehow.

Thus I propose either GA vs OOS, or hell CDE vs OOS, or even CDE vs -Chad-'s crew. Something along the lines that allows OOS to participate in something as well. Watching Chaddd attempt to stomp through all ten of us (I don't see this happening, the odds are just not in his favor unless he has something extremely sick nasty up his sleeve, not talking trash, but 8 on 40 isn't likely when we have Alpha, Reflex, Prac, Ares, and myself already then our other 5)

Anyways, that's my viewpoint on this for right now. Please throw in some suggestions. Again, I don't mind the 1 vs 10 thing against Chaddd, but it'd have to be something we do on the side of the side ya know?
Well it's not exactly something that needs to be hyped, and if I lose it'll take 15 minutes, tops. If I win, it'll take 15 minutes, tops. So either way, we could do it on a side TV. I mean if I remember correctly, everyone spent over an hour watching an in-state crew battle last time. It's a dollar for you, 10 for me, and a barrel full of fun for everyone else. Come oooooooooooooooon.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I have proposition for a crew battle.
A draft crew battle but heres how it works: one capatain from GA and one from OOS. Now to keep it from being just another GA vs OOS thingy the captain from GA first pick must be a OOS player. Then he picks someone from GA and so forth (Same with OOS captain but vice versa). It will be 10 v 10 with all the same rules we did for GA vs OOS and such.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
20 stock, GPC vs CDE vs DML (Don't Make Last, that's Chad etc) round robin crew battle tournament? That would involve pretty much everyone (other crews can join in too if they have 4 or more people with them), and wouldn't take that much time.

Also, I'd like to do some $5 iron man matches for once, 5 on 5 with 4 stock per character. Any takers? I'd probably be going Samus/Marth/Falco/Luigi/????.
hey maybe we could add TWIPL into that crew battle round robin. also Jack id like to take u up on ur offer for $5 iron man. Ganon/Zelda/samus/Bowser/YoungLink probobly altho i dunno about bowser or YL.

chaddd

Smash Lord

Iron Man matches.I accept, or challenge, depending on what you decide.

Anyone else want to? 5$? 10$?

EDIT: Alpha, you know you like my crew battle idea better.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
ill try and be here idk about the long drive ill just have to see but go ahead and add me to the list im about 65-35 ill make it

should be a great tourney

chaddd

Smash Lord
Okay, another idea. Wes just proposed an awesome crew battle:

GAWes and chaddd vs. CDE+GPC

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE FOR GLORY

-Our 10 stocks vs your 80.
-10 dollars from each of us, a dollar from each of you.
-Standard tournament settings, except stage selection is random between Pokemon Stadium, Final Destination, and Dreamland.

Anyone?

Jx31

Smash Ace
Okay, another idea. Wes just proposed an awesome crew battle:

GAWes and chaddd vs. CDE+GPC

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE FOR GLORY

-Our 10 stocks vs your 80.
-10 dollars from each of us, a dollar from each of you.
-Standard tournament settings, except stage selection is random between Pokemon Stadium, Final Destination, and Dreamland.

Anyone?

You never cease to amaze me with these insane "crew" battle proposals.

mog112

Smash Ace
I have proposition for a crew battle.
A draft crew battle but heres how it works: one capatain from GA and one from OOS. Now to keep it from being just another GA vs OOS thingy the captain from GA first pick must be a OOS player. Then he picks someone from GA and so forth (Same with OOS captain but vice versa). It will be 10 v 10 with all the same rules we did for GA vs OOS and such.

lets just do this. seeing as how it makes sense, most people are just being ********, and lots of people are included.

i dont think we would need to switch off voting oos and ga. I dont think people will just vote for their area.

but this idea sounds good.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Hey, here's a neat idea.

What about a teammate v. teammate battle. Take the top 10 teams. 10 v. 10 with first place team being managing captain of each side? Thats sure to be a good mixup of GA and OOSers and i frankly think it would be more competitive and possibly more fun to watch than any other idea so far???

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I could bring my computer for direct recording this time, if anyone wants like their matches up immediately.
Or just a vcr.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Hey, here's a neat idea.

What about a teammate v. teammate battle. Take the top 10 teams. 10 v. 10 with first place team being managing captain of each side? Thats sure to be a good mixup of GA and OOSers and i frankly think it would be more competitive and possibly more fun to watch than any other idea so far???
Actually, that does sound like a good idea.
Got my vote.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
How about a space animals v. non space animals battle. We can call it: F.UCK NITE & RICE
Holy S.HIT THAT IS FUNNY OMG!!!!

Hey, here's a neat idea.

That is an awsome idea team crew battles enter 10 teams 4 stocks each...... if we come I am down for that

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm game for Ironman challenges... Sheik/Marth/Falco/Falcon/Ganon.

Also, on Wes' idea, do you think there should be captains who pick, or do you think that it should be done so that each team gets a 1st placer, a 2nd placer, a 3rd placer, etc.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Alright Wes is out. But any crew that wants to Ganon vs Crew me, let me know and we'll talk stocks and figures. **** that pun was way too good to pass up. But seriously, Crews, Battles, Ganondorf. Make it happen captain.

Anyone? Crew v Ganon? 5$? 10$? 45000 yen?

EDIT: Wes's idea is total trash no one ever listen to him ever because he sux for not liking getting high and drunk with myspace whores. stfu wes, stfu.

Top Bottom