• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Role PMs have been sent out. Game officially begins now!

*some flavor stuff that nobody gives a **** about*

Day 1 starts, with 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch!
Deadline is the last minute of Oct. 30th!

:059:

Unvote

chaco|rajam
Lobo malo what's the point in asking pointless questions?

VOTE: LOBO MALO

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
LOL @ lobo malo

shoutout to all my latino homies in miami

rajam i assume that you're going to like your own posts in similar fashion to your hydra you had wit ruy that one time?

Maven89

Smash Master
okkk guys i'll star tthe claims i'm something called the gad father or somethin, jex jex jex jex and jex again are also listed in my pm i dunno what they are it says im somtin called mafia????? i don't know that word

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
wait kantrip since when have you been obvscum? i don't think gheb would make a 14 man game n have a 4 man scum team, seems a lil unfair

Unvote

chaco|rajam
oh right my bad i missed the completely obv scum

vote: gorf

ezpzlemonsqueez for real this time

:186:
For realz why did you change your vote? Your vote added a nice wagon on badwolf, but just moved away as soon as I told you. Where's the town stubbornness? Since when do you collaborate with me? (here we go with the garbage meta)

Kantrip

Kantplay
what are you talking about its just us

pree sure theres 2 teams, one of them has 6 people (maven and 5 jexses)

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
For realz why did you change your vote? Your vote added a nice wagon on badwolf, but just moved away as soon as I told you. Where's the town stubbornness? Since when do you collaborate with me? (here we go with the garbage meta)
cause it still feels like rvs and i don't have a reason to be on badwolf other than to #hbc badwolf. i don't have a reason to be on gorf either

:186:

Unvote

chaco|rajam
But Gorf is scum D:

Everyone knows the guys who post once and then disappear are the most likely to be scum. That means the Lynch pool is reduced to:

KevinM
JexS
Gorf
Badwolf
Hardbody & Sons
Mac
Orbo

I just reduced the lynchpool from 14 to 7 ppl in 1 page. Next page scum team will be 100% discovered. gg scum wp

Top Bottom