• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

rbrbrbr

RBRBRBRBRBRBRBR

O.O

w... what's happening to me?!

RBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHEEEEEEEY all you wonderful dudes and dudettes of society, long time no see :). i just came out of a long session of transcendental meditation and felt that this world needed a little bit more peace and sunshine, and i'm the guy to bring it! the man can't hold us down any longer, let's bring forth a new world order :)! we need a world for the PEOPLE, if you catch my drift haha

#HBC | Gorf

weren't you scum in that game

:186:
huhuhooooold your horses dude. no need for name calling among my realm of happiness, especially when the name which you're calling me is not a true one! if you recall i was with loveroonies my flower power partner we thuggin in that game (i believe it took place inside of the mansion of a fellow with a green shirt, a matching hat, and overalls. dude's got some STELLAR sense of fashion :p)

dr. riddler
WUHUHOOOOOOOO! THHHHHROOOOOOOOOWBACK! good times man, gooooooooood times :)

Ice and Fire

Zen | Macman
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~

Vote: Unvote
Vote: Kantrip
Unvote; Vote: Unvote
Unvote; Vote: Kantrip

Vote: Unvote
Vote: Kantrip

rl tlk them r sum scummy ass ******
I agree with Nabe with regards to
the large amount of sketchyness of that day explosion.
Compared to everyone else though,

rajvote and kantplay stood out like a Lannister in rags

btw allow us to introduce ourself

The viper.
Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable.
No man dare tread on him.

The grass.
Pleasant, complaisant, sweet-smelling,

swaying with every breeze.
Who fears to walk on the grass?

But it is the grass that hides the viper from his
enemies and shelters him until... he strikes.

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in
ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor
fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction
ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

-Robert Frost

0____0
V_V
/\_/\

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
So are we just rolling on badwolf?
Vote Badwolf

What's good guys
I'm hoping that you got your jollies off with this. This is getting rather tiresome.

Lobo malo what's the point in asking pointless questions?

VOTE: LOBO MALO
It's not pointless and only my friends call me Malo.

I think you meant bail.

I know it's been a while since there's been a game guys
but the tension is exploding all at once and I'm not sure I'm okay with it
Unless you're confirmed scum, please vote BadWolf
^Confirmed scum imo.

come on and slam

vote: badwolf

@ Maven89 Maven89 - yup, who should go first?
Again, I really hope you guys got your jollies off with the whole "pile on Wolfy early game" thing again. I'd rather play mafia not favorites.

#HBC | Gorf

and, like, to add to the previous GROOVY questions, like, why is the post before you vote kantrip only directly involving yourself man? is... IS THIS LIKE THE BADWOLF SHOW?! cuz thatd be CRAAAAAAAAZY man :)!

also, like, for my monolingual amigos, lobo means "wolf" and malo means "bad." spanish does this HELLA TRIPPY thing where they put the noun before the adjective. it's TOTALLY bonkers. like, ever herd of casa blanca? casa means "house" and blanca means "white." THE MAAAAAN LIVES IN THE HOUSE WHITE IN SPANISH DUDE!

yea :)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I don't play favorites bad wolf I just play to win.

I would love to roll on a weak slot pretty much every day one since most day ones tend to turn into circle jerks and then a mad dash into some poor lynch. It's the lazy way out but all in all I think it's more beneficial to town.

Would I just settle in your slot? I guess not but im not gonna let you discount my vote as a joke. It's quite serious

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Badwolf [3] - KevinM, Gorf, Potassium
Gorf [3] - JeXs, Laundry, Unvote
Maven [1] - Maven
KevinM [1] - Orboknown
Potassium [3] - Sons of Hardbody, Ice and Fire, Badwolf
Sons of Hardybody [1] - Red Ryu

Not voting: Jdietz43, Nabe

Takes 8/14 to lynch.
Deadline: last minute of Oct 30th.

:059:

Maven89

Smash Master
and, like, to add to the previous GROOVY questions, like, why is the post before you vote kantrip only directly involving yourself man? is... IS THIS LIKE THE BADWOLF SHOW?! cuz thatd be CRAAAAAAAAZY man :)!

also, like, for my monolingual amigos, lobo means "wolf" and malo means "bad." spanish does this HELLA TRIPPY thing where they put the noun before the adjective. it's TOTALLY bonkers. like, ever herd of casa blanca? casa means "house" and blanca means "white." THE MAAAAAN LIVES IN THE HOUSE WHITE IN SPANISH DUDE!

yea :)
omfg badwolf is an illegal, everyone get him

I would love to roll on a weak slot pretty much every day one since most day ones tend to turn into circle jerks and then a mad dash into some poor lynch. It's the lazy way out but all in all I think it's more beneficial to town.
I can't support that thought since it'd mean I'd get lynched immediately. dude should be given a chance. if the deadline nears then i'll re-assess, but the guy shouldn't just be lynched for previous actions ( i do not know what these actions are)

#HBC | Gorf

hey hey mr gheboroonie, like, what time zone are you using as a frame of reference man? cuz technically theres like a BAJILLON last minutes of october 30th's!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
omfg badwolf is an illegal, everyone get him

I can't support that thought since it'd mean I'd get lynched immediately. dude should be given a chance. if the deadline nears then i'll re-assess, but the guy shouldn't just be lynched for previous actions ( i do not know what these actions are)
If the deadline nears you'd reassess what? My style of lynching weak slots or Badwolfs slot in general? What would you look at to form an opinion on Badwolf?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yedi how's life been doe? Gonna proxy your vote to mine on day one because you miss me? Let's get drinks soon if you're back in New England

Marshy... Brofist, I'm town this game.. You town too?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Did you read marshys descriptions of badwolf in pregame?

Maven89

Smash Master
Did you read marshys descriptions of badwolf in pregame?
that was so long ago i completely forgot about it

If the deadline nears you'd reassess what? My style of lynching weak slots or Badwolfs slot in general? What would you look at to form an opinion on Badwolf?
the idea of lynching a person d1 just because they're bad. that sounds like it should be a last resort option, and not something the town should push off the bat

Maven89

Smash Master
Do you think kev is scummy because of it? If not, what makes it null or town(whichever you feel more likely (
the last game i played i made huge accusations over little posts and was a big reason the town lost, so i'm going to be playing this way more reserved. i'm keeping my thoughts on that to myself

Top Bottom