• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
i infracted bwolf for blatantly flaming n censor dodging. i WANTED to jus edit it out n leave it b but yu brought it bak makin it clear yu gave no ****s about gettin yur act together

"picky" n "gold standard" my ass. i dont wanna play wit some1 whos flaked several times. ruy yure toasting somethin fierce wit that last post cuz yu shuld kno by now ill load any piece of ammo i can find to get what i want. what yur posts aim to accomplish outside of tryna frame me as a liar is beyond me

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'll think about it, Ryu.

Be aware though that given the way he's insulting marshy I'm really not sure if it's a good idea.

:059:

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
He's not framing you as a liar considering you did put in the context of your message that you didn't want me in this game because I would "****s on them".

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
i infracted bwolf for blatantly flaming n censor dodging. i WANTED to jus edit it out n leave it b but yu brought it bak makin it clear yu gave no ****s about gettin yur act together

"picky" n "gold standard" my ***. i dont wanna play wit some1 whos flaked several times. ruy yure toasting somethin fierce wit that last post cuz yu shuld kno by now ill load any piece of ammo i can find to get what i want. what yur posts aim to accomplish outside of tryna frame me as a liar is beyond me
the point I am making is that you're listing something that really shouldn't be limiting people around on the point I bolded.

I'm saying it strictly as is, you are not being honest and using that as ammo is very much suggesting that his activity isn't the only reason you want him not in.

If you were, why am I not being blacklisted from every game around here then?

I'll think about it, Ryu.

Be aware though that given the way he's insulting marshy I'm really not sure if it's a good idea.

Thanks, let me know before the game starts though.

Either Badwolf or someone else I want to see if I can hydra with them.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~

I'm actually sorry, to you and your game. However, given my past at this website I'm getting seriously tired of being singled out as the ****ty player when in actuality I'm not a bad player. I'm not the best but I'm sure as hell not the worst around here. I'm sorry that this has made your thread the battleground for an argument that shouldn't be waged.... well at all really. I feel as if I could have handled this a better way, however, I had already had a pretty ****ty morning and I jumped on the first person who I deemed worthy of having another hole ripped for them.

I won't disagree with the fact that I have replaced out of my last 3 games, although I did talk to everyone about it in most of them and during one of them as RR had stated my computer did have some very serious technical issues (Being that the hard drive was unresponsive). During which I had to literally reinstall everything that I needed and try to reconstruct enough of my files that I could actually work with it. Just getting the money for the hard drive took a week.

Last edited:

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
bwolf was ****ting on games b4 his inactivity. i want him out for that (inactivity). if he was JUST ****ting on games while active i wuldntve given a **** cuz at least the players in the game hav options to deal with it as opposed to the replacements. why i want bwolf out of the game is irrelevant to the judgement passed when inactivity alone shuld suffice

go head n read the edited posts i infracted n tell me wit a straight face that THATS the type of player yu want in this game

yu are different ruy. yu do indeed **** on games but at least its in a civil way n you dont replace out of em. thats the only standard im pushin here

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
ruy... there are PLENTY of lackluster performance regulars that are definitely less quality than bwolf. note rake: i ALWAYS call him the biggest ****** and a thread ****ter and all of the names in the book when he acts accordingly. but never once have i told him not to join a game. thats cuz he doesnt consistently make himself an absentee or (intentionally) **** his scum team over or do **** like that. a history of replacing out of games and continual inactivity does not an honest effort make. its not hard to ask for decent activity if you decide to commit to the game.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aight I'll think about it, I know Ryker was thinking of trying to get a hydra together; whether that counts for inactive hydra definitions idk.

My only concern is I'll be putting my own setup out to pasture soon and you know I really like to stay on top of a game when I'm modding it so I can breathe that little extra life into it.

Consider it a solid "maybehz"

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don't worry, I'm not putting it out this second by any means.

But by the time this particular game finishes I'm not sure if the time will look right, y'know?

But hell I've posted here twice so I'm practically in already

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
/in

I just took a better look at the amount of people actually trying to run a setup or at least speaking of it. I see I'll have more than enough time.

#easiestarmtotwistNA

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'll Skype with Ryu as soon as I can reach him. You'll definitely get an answer befor the game starts.

Top Bottom