• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia #4 | Game over - Town wins!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
By the way everyone, given the small size of this game, Mason should certainly use his ability as the function of a cop. And because of that I think it's best that we all hypermason. Before the day end, give the name of the person you would be recruiting at night if you were the mason. The person you are recruiting should be a null read, a scum lean, or scum read. I myself prefer to cop people I have a hard time reading rather than strong scum reads. So my hypermason will be between Magic Bounce and Joey. Unlike hypocop, this gives us a pretty safe way of knowing who the Mason targeted if he dies during the night. And if the Mason does die during the night, there will be an 7/8 chance that the person he hypermasoned was scum.

The problem with hypocopping is that mafia can often rule out the people who aren't cop because their claims will obviously be wrong (If a person claimed that they copped player x during the previous night and got a guilty, yet that person was actually town; then the mafia would know that person wasn't the real cop).

With hypermason this isn't the case because we are doing it before hand (pre-night phase instead of post-night phase). There is no information being given that would lead mafia to the true and genuine mason. So I'd like everyone to give their hypermason before the day end in bold (ie "HyperMason: Player Name").

[collapse=Elaboration on the 7/8 figure]
-We begin with 11 players.
-1 will be lynched today. Assume that player is town. If that player is mafia, then the chance is increased to 8/9.
-10 players in the Night phase. 2 of them being Mafia. That means from the mafia's perspective, there are 8 players that could be Mason.
-That means that Mafia has a 1/8* chance of hitting the Mason.
-That means if the Mason dies during the night, it was a 1/8 chance that he was killed by the mafia.
-The other 7/8 possibility is that he attempted to recruit a scum player. Thus a 7/8 chance that the player he HyperMasoned is scum.

Of course, the Vig could also kill the mason, but if that's the case there will be two kills.

*This is purely numerical and doesn't take into consideration the human element. For instance mafia looking for certain crumbs to find the mason.[/collapse]

HyperMason: Magic Bounce

Everyone please make sure to do this before the day ends.
Potentially.

Could dig, need to think on this.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Do we know what happens if the mason recruits a townie and gets targeted by scum/vig during the Night? Does the recruitment fail or does the recruited player still get notified and end up in a 1-man Masonry?

Trying to think through the worst case scenario and see how badly things could go for town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's not like I'm suggesting to lynch him on that claim without a CC.
no but you didn't care for a claim at first, which still concerns me.

You might have jumped the gun, but what you did really doesn't benefit town if we held true to what you wanted us to do.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Do we know what happens if the mason recruits a townie and gets targeted by scum/vig during the Night? Does the recruitment fail or does the recruited player still get notified and end up in a 1-man Masonry?

Trying to think through the worst case scenario and see how badly things could go for town.
It's an open set-up.

@Gheb: Two questions

1. Is last minute on your timezone for the deadline? If so can you tell us?

2. What is NAR for the vig and Mason Recruit? If Recruited are players notified it worked or not from both sides?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Not sure what the votes are at and haven't read. Life is total **** for me right now and I can't deal with mafia atm. Sokr can attest to me being in a really ****ty situation irl if you think I'm making this up. Here are my notes in case I'm getting lynched. Hopefully they help.

My notes said:
Gheb's Small Game Notes – D1 – First Read

-Sokr #7 – “What about me comment” at Xatres = They are not scummates, Sokr would be too scared to do this type of distancing. Xatres #8 comes off natural too, doubt SvS.

-Zen #24 – Zen asking strange questions; #26 – Zen making strange request of everyone. Different than play in FE:A. More involved, less care about what he says. Very slight town lean.

-Rake #11, #13 – RvS Callout calling Xatres scum. Xatres posts, Rake changes his mind and calls Xatres town; #25, #28 – Says Zen goes first. Zen posts, Rake changes his mind and says Zen goes last. Freely bouncing reads around, seems aloof. Nervous after last game but hesitant town on Rake.

-Zen/Rake #31-#35, #37, #38 – Not scum mates.

-MB #51 – Don't know why a simple greeting irks me. Entire string of posts from 51-54 read as too composed. A bit forced.

-MB #59 – Has a point but I don't get the all caps “VERY off-put” on a “largely null” tell. #61 – Concludes it is likely a gambit to provoke reactions because doing it as scum feels too obvious. I do like that he doesn't call Zen scum because that would be silly.

-RR #60, #62 – Ruy asking good questions. Slight town lean.

-MB #63 – Strange answer. My grasp of Zen and his dubious gambits are that they define his town play. I feel like Raz/WL hydra should recognize this and I don't get the point of stating discontent for Zen's gambit but calling it largely null, calling Zen likely town, and still concluding they think he could be getting reads another way. Especially when there's nothing inherently wrong with gambits like this, except they might make people look at you funny. If anything, this is a good thing from Zen. MB scum lean.

-Sokr #66 – Townie. Comment about Rake at bottom = Sokr is comfortable, not scared. Like his answer to my question.

-Rake #72 – Agree with MB and Scary as top 2. Disagree on Zen. I like Rake's response to my demand on gut reaction. Also his push on Scary. FE:A he posted a lot but said a lot of nothing, this game he's involved (actually cares why I dislike MB). Town lean.

-Xatres #96 – He says he was shown lurking in the thread because he was constantly moving his mouse to keep his computer from going into sleep mode while doing other things. 75% of my wut. That's just such a strange answer that I don't even think he could be making it up; #99 – And... there's the rest of my wut. One vote from Zen isn't enough pressure to cave. Self vote probably because he wants something for people to discuss and is willing to be wagoned to achieve that. Feel like that's what he'll say too. Tentative town read, will see where Xatres takes this.

-Zen #98 – Immediate switch from inactive lynch to voting Xatres. Looks like pressure, not opportunism. Zen still townie.

-Xatres #110 – Answer I was expecting. Town lean.

-RR #109 – Not sure what he's going for here. Sensing undertones of Ruy thinking Rake is scum; #125 – Yeah so it seems like Ruy is accusing Rake of making his townie appearance more important than reading me. I think this is a bit of a stretch. I took Rake's little rebellion post as more of a joke and still expect him to follow through with a read on me if he has one.

-RR #130-#131 – Yeah that's what I thought. I think Ruy is town but disagree with his Rake push. Can't hurt to let it happen though.

-Zen #135 – Actually a good point. Xatres saying he's fine with a wagon on him for generating discussion is consistent with what I'd expect, but that's an easy thing to say. Hm. Pressuring him could prove valuable, curious to see if he maintains the “this is good” line of thought as more votes pile on. Back to null until then.

-Rake #144 – I thought Rake knew me. I feel so hurt that he doesn't get me jumping on Xatres. :(

-Rake #158 – At first I thought Rake was just being dumb and didn't see that I was just trying to add pressure to Zen's vote, but then he kept pushing for me to answer his questions when I was obviously reluctant. Rake definitely of interest on Xat scum, feels like he could be trying to get me to tell him if it's pressure or a legit vote for protection reasons.

-Rake #164-#166 – This is a very townRake string of posts though.

-MB #175 – I assume this is Laundry. He speaks the truth and I always seem to get set off by how he words things. Gonna take reading that slot more slowly. Back to null for now.

-Xatres #177 – The insight into the meta helps. Checked FE:A and confirmed, although the rules posts and setup speculation was Xatres's doing.

-Rake #185, #191 – Rake's fixation on pressuring Scary is bugging me. He's going so balls deep on the poor guy. The immediate OMGUS from Scary makes me look at him a little funny, but I'm not sure if I want to call it a scum response to a townie pressuring him. I'm not sure, it could be. It could also be a town knee-jerk reaction to unwarranted pressure, or even SvS coaching from Rake to distance. This is an interaction to keep for reference for the future.

-Xatres #198 – A sound answer and his meta checks out. I'm okay with him at the moment. Willing to let him pick up later on when he says he thrives. Also willing to lynch him if that never happens.

-MB #204 – I like this and agree. Not gonna do it in thread because Scary vs Rake is a valuable interaction I want to see play out more. On that same note I wonder why MB is hard-defending Scary.

-Scary #216 – This reads like confused townie with knee-jerk OMGUS to not knowing why he's being wagoned early. God we're so mean to newbies. Don't think the SvS distancing option is the case here. Scary reads as townie.

-Rake #221 – I get the feeling like Rake is clinging to the Scary read he shoved in there in RVS and trying to justify it to continue tunneling rather than re-assess. I don't know if he just isn't done with pressure, but if he makes an actual case off of this then that's taking it too far.

-Xatres #223 – This post made me laugh. :p
-MB #250 – Makes me feel better to see that Magic Bounce opposing Rake isn't because he thinks Rake is scum, but rather because he's trying to help out the poor newbie Scary. I think all 3 of them are town. Rake is the least strong of those three reads.

-frozenmarsh #245 – Jumping on the Scary wagon after not saying anything all game and continuing not to say anything. I'm not going to tolerate this, especially when I don't even agree with the wagon he's jumping on. Maybe if it was a good wagon I wouldn't have a problem, but that vote is just stupid. He needs to actually talk.

-Sokr #261 – Hmm. His response to my post is strange. Like he acted all relieved, but it was in response to me calling him town; #264 – Says he finds me town but there isn't any specific post he gets that from. I guess his post was just at my play in general and me asking if he was my townbro was a good one to quote for that. He's town.

-Xatres #266 – Something about that first line at Sokr really bothers me. “Feel free to throw your vote on me if you think I'm scum.” I think I like the way he's pressuring Scary but I'm not sure how he's expecting Scary to respond or what he's getting out of it.

-Rake #273; MB #274 – Rake and MB after all this are 100% not SvS. Not even with one of them being a traitor could I see these interactions.

-Scary #280 – The transition from OMGUS on Rake to reconsidering and unvoting him to joining him in pressuring Ruy is odd. Scary seemed fine with teaming with Rake after the pressure he just received from him, and I feel like it could be jumping on something that isn't him so Rake leaves him alone. The “is there soda?” joke doesn't really fit with this though, he seems much more aloof than a scummer trying to catch a break. Still leaning town though, and him and Rake aren't scummates (unless Rake is the traitor, I suppose that could be possible).

-Ruy #284 – I like Ruy's reads; #286 – I noticed the change to Sokr town in his reads after Sokr responded to me and found that instant change really townie from Ruy. Coupled with the fact that he has reconsidered on Rake and thinks he's okay now, I'm willing to put Ruy in solid town.

-Scary #291 – This post is so cute haha! He thinks Laundry defending him was “really nice.” :3 So yeah, if Laundry and Scary are both scum, Scary doesn't know it. Could be Laundry traitor but I'm still thinking TvTvT or TvTvS between the trio of Rake/Laundry/Scary. A lot of legit interactions here.

-Rake #299 – The switch from Ruy to Sokr

-Joey #305 – I hate how Joey checks in to a thread to tell us why he isn't posting content or to inform us that he's doing something or that he's about to read. If excuses and avoidance of content keep up I will not hesitate to lynch him as he's used this to coast as scum so many times.

-Rake #321 – What Rake is saying is true. MB coming in and ruining the Rake vs Scary interaction wasn't cool, and I'm sure MB knew what Rake was doing. There was no reason to do what he did. I don't want to fall into the usual trap I do with scumreading Laundry, but objectively, thinking about this, what Rake is saying has merit. I don't know why I gave Laundry town points earlier for “helping the poor newbie.” It doesn't matter if he feels bad that Scary is getting pressured, this is a game. There's no mechanical advantage to shutting down Rake's scumhunting methods if Laundry is town. I actually have changed my mind, I think I'm comfortable keeping my scum lean on MB.
-Scary #324 – I see Scary trying to analyze things but he's doing so at a surface level. Didn't like Rake because he was pushing without reasoning, now he realized it was for pressure and he's okay with Rake. Liked Zen but is now cautious because he is trying to get Scary to vote someone. Consistent throughout but not sure how to view it. I want to call it newbtown because of the clear effort and how comfortable and confused he is at the same time.

-Joey #342 – Read the first part where he's calling Zen a ****. The frustration is real. Not scum with Zen. Skimmed the rest. Note to come back to this post.

~~~space for #342 analysis~~~

-fromarsh #345 – Seeing as fromarsh voted Joey and Zen liked it, I'm gonna guess they didn't think his #342 was good. I'll wait until I analyze it to judge this. Fromarsh need to talk.

~~~space for #345 analysis~~~

-Joey #357 – This post is so gross but I can't tell why. I think it's his accusing tone saying Rake has no town intent why don't you prove where he is or else it's a cop-out. I don't know, I just hate it.

-Xatres #358 – Xatres knew what Rake was doing, at least. That's one point for him. At the same time, I find this whole post almost unnecessary. Like, he's rambling on about why he did what he did, why it's a good thing, what he saw Rake doing, why that was a good thing, etc. After Fire Emblem Awakening I don't want to scumread him off of stuff like this though. I feel like it's much and the same as it was in that game, and he's still probably town.

-Zen #368 – Changes Sokr read to scum. I'm really curious about this. Not seeing Sokr scum, wanna know what Zen saw.

-Joey #369 – I actually like this post though ughhh. He looks like he's getting a bit over-the-top mad and I don't agree with his conclusions but I do see why he thinks the way he does and that's a good sign? I really don't know with Joey, I've never seen so much content from him I don't know what to expect. Hesitant town read.

-Zen #370 – Apparently Zen thought there was something wrong with it though. Either that or this is just to read Sokr and there wasn't anything wrong with it. Really confused by Zen right now.

-Rake #373 – I agree with this, though. Joey is needlessly mudslinging to discredit Rake, and MB was white-knighting Scary really hard. Everything MB was saying was true, but that doesn't give him a good reason to say it and ruin Rake's attempt to get reads. And I don't believe MB missed what Rake was trying to do.

-Joey #375 – Suddenly an epiphany from Joey where he realizes what Rake was doing. Huh. He stands by his belief that MB was doing the right thing but at least now he sees where Rake was coming from. Do like that he had a change of heart. All his effort into saying he didn't like Rake is now wasted, really doubt he is scum at this point. Joey town.

-Sokr #378 – Townie.

Gheb's Small Game Notes – D1 – Second Read

-Sokr #7 – Reading this with the possibility of Sokr scum in mind. He wasn't under any sort of pressure in confirmation phase so naturally his posts will come off as comfortable. Lack of nerves here are not a towntell. Null.

-Xatres #8 – Still a legit conversation between Sokr and Xatres. They are not scummates.

-Rake #33 – Interaction with Zen makes them not SvS, IMO.

-Zen #35 – Super open and comfortable in-thread. Contrast to FE:A but I'm nervous in reading him. Keeping it null even though I want to call it town.

-MB #59 – What he says here is true in the same way that everything he said to defend Scary was true. It's true that Zen asked the question and shouldn't get townie points for this, but even MB admits it was largely null

-RR #60, #62 – I still love these questions. Ruy lean town.

-MB #63 – Still bugged by MB saying Zen is capable of getting reads without dubious gambits. First of all, what he did was in no way dubious. Secondly, I was of the opinion that Zen was known for this kind of play. To expect him to get reads another way is kind of a silly complaint to have, especially when it doesn't hinder your play and it's also a null tell. No drawbacks and it helps Zen read people. MB has no reason to be irked by it and this still bothers me. MB lean scum.

-Sokr #66 – Calling Zen “so town” this early is odd. I get that the play is different and I too like Zen at this stage, but it's confidence I'm not used to from Sokr.

-RR #69 – Ruy town.

-Rake #78 – Rake actually shows pretty clearly why his RVS was on Scary, and that it wasn't a “random” pick like I saw MB claim. I see why Rake wanted to pressure the newbie and it's totally something townRake would do.

-Rake #92 – I see what Rake was trying to get from me with this question, knowing how I operate off of TvS interactions and the like. His inference that I liked Zen and the follow-up questions he asked me were townie. Rake leaning town.

-Xatres #99 – Okay. On second read, I really don't like this. Sure he's showing that he's comfortable with a wagon being on him and he's all good with voting himself, but he's missing that a big part of why wagons are effective is because it sees how the person being wagoned reacts to the pressure. When they're part of the pressure, they're obviously not going to give us a worthwhile reaction. So basically Xatres voting himself with Zen is wasting our time and not some sort of clever idea to stir discussion. He can call it that, but it's really a distraction where we can't read Xatres because he's not sharing his stances and just voting himself. Leaning scum.

-Sokr #114 – This post, if looking for scum Sokr, could be him leaving an option of finding Zen scum in the future open. He gives me all the (legit) reasons why Zen looks town to him, and then gives a possibility for him to be scum. Still though, I see this as classic town Sokr who is weighing the options and seeing both sides of the coin. This is why his reads are pretty good a lot of the time, because he takes the time to consider both scenarios (town and scum). I really feel Sokr town off of this.

-Zen #119 – I like that Zen saw the option weighing as a town tell too. It seems like he noticed the same thing I did, meta aside, in that Sokr was looking at people considering them being town or scum as an option.

-Sokr #132 – Despite the post where Sokr first calls Zen town sounding really confident, this post has a lot more “but I'll give the read time before I feel too certain” and other such qualifiers. This, I think, is a good thing. Sokr answers my question just how I hoped he would.

-Xatres #139 – Justifies his lack of doing anything by saying Zen is taking up all of his time with questions. The part where he says he likes to sit back more D1 is fine, but blaming Zen for his lack of content also happens and that is not fine. The Xastrn hydra got lynched D1 as scum in Majora's Mask and got pushed really hard in FE:A. This whole “being careful” thing, even if correct meta, could be Xatres trying to avoid the early heat he's gotten in all the games I've seen him in. I allowed the meta to change my mind on him the first time I read this, but it really doesn't make it okay at all. Xatres scum. And his #140, him finally asking a question, is completely useless.

-Rake #158 – I think Rake is just being stupid here. He's possibly just trying to read me based on if I answer his obviously counter-intuitive to my scumhunting questions or not, because I don't think him and Xatres are scum together and there's no reason for scumRake to meddle with me pressuring townXatres.

-Scary #159 – Response to pressure is indicative of a newbie, not telling past that.

-Rake #165 – Yeah Rake still town, guess he's prioritizing reading me to keep his record intact :p

-Scary #167 – Voting Rake in response to Rake answering with “I started your wagon because you are scum” is not OMGUS, really. It's more of a completely understandable response to baseless attacks for a newbie to make. I see where MB was coming from in his defense of Scary, because Rake is kind of being a **** to him.

-Scary #172 – When telling me he didn't like Rake's interaction with Zen, though, I think he was reaching for reasoning that wasn't there to call Rake scum. I don't know how to take this, so I'll try it with a grain of salt because I remember stretching to call my attackers scum as newbtown.

-Xatres #177 – Even with this meta ringing true, it doesn't remedy the real problems I have with Xatres.
Being passive D1 is one thing, but there's more to it.

-MB #204 – Something that I didn't notice my first time through was that MB's Scary defense started with Rake asking for it, basically. Rake told MB to look at Scary's reaction to pressure and MB told Rake what he saw. This is better than what I previously though, which was MB just jumping into an interaction he wasn't a part of to defend Scary. I still don't like that he couldn't see what Rake was doing and went so surface-level by absolving Scary of pressure. Scary town, MB could be scum who knew this and wanted the town points of opposing a push on a townie, since it's easy to defend a newbie. At the same time, I can see the town intent of fending off Rake's blatantly baseless attacks. MB remains a very slight scum lean but Xatres is of more concern on a reread.

-Xatres #223 – I'm conflicted on these posts from Xatres. He could be adding pressure to aid Rake, like he says, but why didn't he throw his vote on as well? The constant allusion to Scary having scummates and basically flat-out calling him scum without voting him is pretty hollow pressure. And his tone just... bugs me. I don't know, this is mostly gut but I can't dismiss the bad feelings I get when reading Xatres's posts at Scary.

-Scary #229 – Townie.

-Rake #240 – There are some people who are saying that what Rake posted wasn't a case and was just a restating of events, but that's not true. He did raise points in his post aside from saying what happened. In fact, the majority of his case is explaining why Scary's actions are scummy, so I don't know where people are getting that from.

-MB #246 - “rake just randomly picks scary out of hat and pressures him”
This is not true, I've already noted that Rake very clearly had reason to pick Scary.
“scary, like a normal human being, is questioning where the wagon came from
rake continues to pressure him
scary, like the newbie he is, omgus votes him
scary continues to question what makes him scum
rake continues to say he's scum”
MB completely omits the parts where Rake actually gives reasons why Scary is scum, and I don't like that. The post was more than what MB gives him credit for here.

-MB #250 – Then this post though. MB actually feels better about Rake, which I see as townie from MB. I'm getting really lost trying to read this slot.

-Rake #260 – I do find it interesting how calm Rake is in this whole interaction. From MB's side I can definitely say it's not SvS, but Rake seems super calm. I'm taking it to mean he's really comfortable in his towniness, and I like that he agrees to reflect on what MB says about Scary.

-Sokr #261 – There are two more cases of Sokr's overwhelming confidence here. He confidently calls Xastrn scum and says, with confidence, that he's glad I'm town because he worried he'd have to go up against me. This is in response to me calling him town though, and not in response to anything of mine. This is super strange. I don't understand Sokr. In some posts he has exactly what I expect with the doubting of reads and the weighing both sides, and in others he states absolutes with so much certainty and conviction that really isn't warranted. Is he faking confidence? Or is he confident because he's scum? The Xatres vote and unvote in the same post are also odd.

-Sokr #264 – Wanted a more in-depth response for his read on me. Didn't like this general answer, and then he just flips it later on to apply a scumread to someone (Scary, I think?).

-Xatres #266 – The first sentence of this post really bothers me. It ties into earlier with being so calm with the pressure that was, all in all, a waste of time.

-RR #284 – On my second read my reads line up even more with Ruy's.

-Scary #291 – Scary town. Definitely not scum with MB.

-Joey #342 – Zen and Joey not SvS. Joey brings new thoughts to the table and I don't feel the need on getting too in-depth. I like him.

-frozenmarsh #345 – I don't like this vote. I don't like frozenmarsh's wagon hopping while saying nothing. But I don't like this vote. He doesn't explain what he doesn't like from Joey, but whatever it is I don't see it so until he lays it out I'm going to assume he has no good reasoning and that's not going to fly.

-frozenmarsh #355 – At least I got him to say something, but it's not explaining why “Joey's last post is in no way town.”

-Xatres #358 – This. Stuff. Is. So. Obvious. For someone who likes to keep his cards close to his chest and observe at the beginning of the game, I was expecting Xatres to wait until he had something more insightful to say, but this stuff wasn't insightful at all. I want Xatres to die.

-Joey #375 – Joey town.

-Sokr #378 – Townie.

-Sokr #390 – Sokr actually picked up on kind of what bothered my about the tone of Xatres's posts directed at Scary, and I like that he says he didn't dislike that Xatres was helping with the pressure. In this exchange, Xatres is scummier.

-Zen #405 – Zen's points are Sokr's overconfident reads (I agree that these are strange), not liking one of his posts (I don't think that post is really scummy as much as weird. Don't see scum intent), and his support of Rake's case which Zen says didn't exist. I saw earlier that Rake's case very much existed and there were points there, however weak and incorrect. I disagree with Zen saying that Sokr had nothing to be liking, as there was actually a lot in Rake's case for how early in the game it was and how few posts Scary had. Last post about the Xatres vote I agree is also very strange for Sokr. In the end, I do see where Zen is coming from with points but I think others are untrue and I do think Sokr is town in this.

-MB #430 – I like this post. I think I'm just gonna sit MB at null for now because I'm so conflicted with polarizing points for/against him.

-frozenmarsh #431 – Ugh ugh ugh. Frozenmarsh is probably the traitor and purposely trying to lurk and then jump on whatever he wants and be distracting when he needs to. This is just stupid.

-Xatres # 464 – Big post, will multiquote it

-Kafkaesque #466 – Big post, will multiquote it

-Rake #468 – Not scum with frozenmarsh

-Zen #480 – Huh. Zen was on Xatres with me and then hopped off when Scary gained momentum even though they're both null and he has actual scumreads. Um, why?

-Kafkaesque #484 – I like the first half of of this post. The point about being nice is silly.

-MB #486 – This swing to fromarsh is something to mark down and remember in the future depending on what goes down toDay.

-Scary #494 – This post reads differently than the rest of Scary's play. It's both more serious and sounds more intelligent. Also to note he jumps onto the only wagon besides himself. His play improved tenfold right when Kafkaesque showed up. Interesting to note, was not expecting to see this from him. Huh.

-Sokr #496 – Sokr chooses the fromarsh wagon as well but says he has more reasoning. Really curious about this. Whatever he says when he gets to a computer is going to be really telling for me.

-Scary #498 – Same level-headed analysis as #494. I may have underestimated Scary....

-fromarsh #502 – Ew. Trying to appeal to RR with self meta. The fact that he's using “tunnels one lynch” as his scum meta while purposely doing the exact opposite of that in the game really bugs me.

-Scary #519 – I actually like this explanation
Town
Scary, Sokr, Ruy

Lean Town
Zen, Rake, Kafk, Joey

Null
Xatres, Magic Bounce, fromarsh

Yes I know I don't have any scumreads. I don't even know anymore. Good luck guys

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Needs more voting. Let's not drag this out until the last minute of Nov.15 yah.

Marshy you should read the last page.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'll be here at deadline to throw a vote down if it's needed to avoid a No Lynch, including on myself if that's what's happening

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
I'm fine with getting rid of FroMo and masq.

Rereading masq because I can't remember why I have a scum read on him. I need to start keeping notes.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Lol at Potassium's notes on my #139 - I thought that totally sounded scummy when I wrote it too, but it was the truth. My computer is old and acts like a jerk whenever it goes into sleep mode, so I try not to let that happen if I can help it.

For posterity, I think the #1 lurkers of the Day are Joey, Kafka, and Scary. I see these guys in thread all the time without them posting.

@Zen: Still need to sit down and work out if I like the logic of your hypermason idea. I should be done with work in an hour or two and then I'll give it some thought.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
(Can't you just make it so it doesn't go into sleep mode?
If you have windows go to Control Panel > System & Security > Power Options > Change Plan Settings)

Kantrip

Kantplay
-Rake #78 – Rake actually shows pretty clearly why his RVS was on Scary, and that it wasn't a “random” pick like I saw MB claim. I see why Rake wanted to pressure the newbie and it's totally something townRake would do.
This one? You said something about eliminating the weakest link to hinder scum or something. What was clear is that Scary was not random but purposely chosen for being the least experienced player in the game.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip alright with voting himself.

WAT
D1 No Lynch is always the worst option. A mislynch gives information. A No Lynch means scum gets a kill and nothing is cleared up for the next Day, everything will likely be in the same position, and the person who almost got lynched D1 will probably be the target again anyways. Couple that with me not really being able to play mafia right now and yeah, I'm fine with it.

Leaving now

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Whatever your personal **** is , I feel for ya bro as I have experience persoanl **** and how it just makes **** even ****tier

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Hypermason: Kafq, Masq or Rake

I'm giving multiple because that makes it more likely for a decision to be made.

I want the vig to shoot fromo if we don't lynch him.

I've already said who I'd vote.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
1. Is last minute on your timezone for the deadline? If so can you tell us?

2. What is NAR for the vig and Mason Recruit? If Recruited are players notified it worked or not from both sides?

1. Deadline is in 25 hours.

2. I cannot answer that question.

:059:

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Zen, go **** yourself telling me to read ****. Joey is the play I want with a side order of Magic Bounce and you should instead help me waste them. Pretty sick of you going into la la land every time I'm tryna body someone on D1.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
frozenmarsh751 [1] - Sokr
Masquerain [1] - frozenmarsh751
Xatres [1] - Potassium
Potassium [2] - Zen, Anomandaris_Rake

Not voting [6] - Kafkaesque, Xatres, Masquerain, Magic Bounce, ScaryLB59, Red Ryu;

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

:059:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Hypermason: Kafq, Masq or Rake

I'm giving multiple because that makes it more likely for a decision to be made.

I want the vig to shoot fromo if we don't lynch him.

I've already said who I'd vote.
Uh just one so that if you die we know who it was a result of. If you make it between the three, then we wont know anything.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zen, go **** yourself telling me to read ****. Joey is the play I want with a side order of Magic Bounce and you should instead help me waste them. Pretty sick of you going into la la land every time I'm tryna body someone on D1.
I just want to know your thoughts on what I've put out. As well as your hypermason.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
D1 No Lynch is always the worst option. A mislynch gives information. A No Lynch means scum gets a kill and nothing is cleared up for the next Day, everything will likely be in the same position, and the person who almost got lynched D1 will probably be the target again anyways. Couple that with me not really being able to play mafia right now and yeah, I'm fine with it.

Leaving now
Ugg.

Don't want.

Vote: Xatres

Will go back only to avoid NL.

Top Bottom