• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
So this is what I am like when someone comes into my match with a reasonable easy character to beat such as::4olimar::4jigglypuff:

However when I end up losing I honestly end up like this.

But if I win I'm just like,
Wait Olimar/Alph's supposed to be easy to beat? But I wreck so much house...

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Did I say I would do them next week?
Too Bad Guidance Time.
Today we have Meleechu, because Pichu technically already has one (and I couldn't think of what to write for it anyway).
PikachuandPichu.jpg
Well that sidetracked a bit, but then so do some of the actual codecs.
No this doesn't count as Red's, I'll do him, Ivy and Squirtle, later

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Did I say I would do them next week?
Too Bad Guidance Time.
Today we have Meleechu, because Pichu technically already has one (and I couldn't think of what to write for it anyway). Well that sidetracked a bit, but then so do some of the actual codecs.
No this doesn't count as Red's, I'll do him, Ivy and Squirtle, later
OMG LOL!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
@ Moon Monkey Moon Monkey

...I'm not listed.

Nah, I know I'll be in part 2... right? RIGHT? :O
Haha! Yeah, you should be in Part 2. Part 1 has picture captions from very early on in the thread's life, like from Jul 2013 to June 2014. Part 2 will be from July 2014 hopefully up until now.

**Reminder, I'm primarily going to be including popular (Around 25+ likes, is what i'm using to determine if a lot of people enjoyed the pic) and original picture captions in these vids! I won't be including BitF/tumblr/deviantart pictures (Unless you can prove you it's your account).

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Haha! Yeah, you should be in Part 2. Part 1 has picture captions from very early on in the thread's life, like from Jul 2013 to June 2014. Part 2 will be from July 2014 hopefully up until now.

**Reminder, I'm primarily going to be including popular (Around 25+ likes, is what i'm using to determine if a lot of people enjoyed the pic) and original picture captions in these vids! I won't be including BitF/tumblr/deviantart pictures (Unless you can prove you it's your account).
I just hope my Palutena and Lucina pic is in

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I shall be patient and wait for the pics and captions I posted later on to hopefully get my name added, cause despite posting a lot of things from other sites, there were a lot of pics and captions I did do myself, too.

That, and the majority of my posts in this thread get past 20 or 30 likes at the least. ¦D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom