• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

Who's that Pokemon???...

...It's Gerald!!!

FOOD! (mst3k ref)

EPIC

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Hands off my bread!!

NEWCOMER...

...SUN

SUPER SAMUS

OMG These pikmin are FANTABULOUS! (fem R.O.B. sure has a thing for pikmin)

SHORTCUT!

New Hammah? ***** YEAH!

TIME PARADOX!

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
It's very simple, use the USB Gecko to set one of the characters to invisible, and use that to distort the image of your character.
You also need to use an unrestricted camera, of course.

Wrath`

Smash Master
all I know is that all my pics are mine, and you can win the thread if you make people laugh, that is why this is called Funny brawl pics, not original brawl pics......

I am to put more up tommorow.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I'll claim credit for any pics i put up myself (if i ever do) but all I've put up were from brawlsnapshots.com This thread can have a large lack of funny, and I'm just helping it keep it's name. many users here will probably not check the brawl snapshots site (or at least as far into the website I look at) and they probably deserve to see my findings. It's like people taking pics from Smashbros.com and commenting on them, exactly like this thread started. Rupeeclock makes his own very good and funny snapshots, and deserves alot of credit for that.

carbonhchi

Smash Rookie
well i don't have any good captions, but we pause at random and see if anything's snap-worthy, so i figured i'd share :D

(a race, you say?)

(i cans gives myself a real cools blowjob)

(bowser sleeps around)

(and then i just think this one's neat 8D)

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
I'll claim credit for any pics i put up myself (if i ever do) but all I've put up were from brawlsnapshots.com This thread can have a large lack of funny, and I'm just helping it keep it's name. many users here will probably not check the brawl snapshots site (or at least as far into the website I look at) and they probably deserve to see my findings. It's like people taking pics from Smashbros.com and commenting on them, exactly like this thread started. Rupeeclock makes his own very good and funny snapshots, and deserves alot of credit for that.
Then link to the URL instead so that it doesn't seem like they're yours.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Then link to the URL instead so that it doesn't seem like they're yours.
"link to the url"? you mean give the website the picture is from, instead of posting the picture in a visible way. that seems terribly inconvenient for everyone trying to see the pic. It would be easier for me to just constantly say "All pics are property of respected owners from brawlsnapshots.com" or something like that every time I posted, which, in fact, would be terribly inconvenient for me, and completely unnecessary, since I've said time and time again THESE ARE NOT MY PICS. If I ever ever put something up that is my own, you can guarantee that I will give myself a lot of credit.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Who cares whose screenshot is anyways, it's not that you're commiting a terrible crime.

Top Bottom