• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Nintendude64

Smash Rookie
Actually, I do write fan fiction, but not about Marth and Link. Or any guy on guy couples. I paused the game, and this was just there, so I took the picture because I thought it was funny. I must admit, I'm quite embarrassed now. I'm sorry for upsetting everyone.

Black Magician

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I do write fan fiction, but not about Marth and Link. Or any guy on guy couples. I paused the game, and this was just there, so I took the picture because I thought it was funny. I must admit, I'm quite embarrassed now. I'm sorry for upsetting everyone.
It is funny. Like your other screenshots.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Can I get sig size please? When I try to resize it via imageshack, I get this:

The file you attempted to upload is 329x392.

Please use a third party resize tool such as the Microsoft Image Resizer to resize the file so that it is smaller than 60000x60000

Which makes absolutely no sense.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Imageshack FAILS at math rofl

Have you tried Photobucket? That's what I use.

Really? Are you on Fanfiction.net? Because I read SSB fanfics there all the time! I bet you use the "Smash Mansion" idea, huh? I like the ones that use both the SSBB with the drop-outs from SSBM because then it features both of my favorite mains :chuckle:

Nintendude64

Smash Rookie
Imageshack FAILS at math rofl

Have you tried Photobucket? That's what I use.

Really? Are you on Fanfiction.net? Because I read SSB fanfics there all the time! I bet you use the "Smash Mansion" idea, huh? I like the ones that use both the SSBB with the drop-outs from SSBM because then it features both of my favorite mains :chuckle:
No, I haven't any SSBB ones yet, but I have had some ideas. I'm Presea4ever on FF.net!

Ahridon

Smash Rookie

Bowser: GIVE ME MY GOD *** CHEESEBURGER!!!!!!!!!!!
Fox: Dude I'm still waiting for my happy meal...

Top Bottom