• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FR] Bushido Brawl Impact (23,24,25 July)

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Can't wait to see my brother play at this, just knowing he will be fighting new good players and not the same people over again will make it an enjoyable stream to watch.

P.S
Vous allez tous vous faire massacrer, moi si j'étais vous je lui donnerai l'argent tout de suite ;)

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
so is there a livestream?

I registered for neji and mikel in the website, since they can't atm and they hadn't yet, I dunno if some of them will enter low tiers but I guess that's secondary, so for now I didn't sign up for them in that event.

If someone who's good still hasn't parnter he can try teaming with mikel, although he sucks at english and communication will be hard, you can ask me or him at the venue if you want to try out in some friendlies if you do well without much communication xD

HYPE

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
so is there a livestream?

I registered for neji and mikel in the website, since they can't atm and they hadn't yet, I dunno if some of them will enter low tiers but I guess that's secondary, so for now I didn't sign up for them in that event.

If someone who's good still hasn't parnter he can try teaming with mikel, although he sucks at english and communication will be hard, you can ask me or him at the venue if you want to try out in some friendlies if you do well without much communication xD

HYPE
Who does Mikel play? I'd be totally down. I'm experienced teaming with people I can't communicate with :p

:059:

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Good luck to the UK guys and I hope they manage to place higher than 33rd this time LOL. (Fuzzy got 17th but he sucks).

pipe--

Smash Cadet
Guuuys I still got no housing for the 22nd, anyone willing to house me or well I can sleep outside but can I leave my backpack and stuff at someone's house or something? I spend 2 whole months eating only bread and spaggetti bolognese to save money for BBI :(

I also got no teammate, but I don't care who I team with, I'm not bad in teams, so anyone interested just ask me at the venue.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Why am I banned from chat this is unfair unban me!!!!

Ally destroying EU lolololol Mintyflesh > EU as well

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Guuuys I still got no housing for the 22nd, anyone willing to house me or well I can sleep outside but can I leave my backpack and stuff at someone's house or something? I spend 2 whole months eating only bread and spaggetti bolognese to save money for BBI :(

I also got no teammate, but I don't care who I team with, I'm not bad in teams, so anyone interested just ask me at the venue.

aww that sucks :(, im at the europe hotel near the effle tower so i wont beable to house you but you can leave your back pack with us as a last resort.

Zodiark

Smash Apprentice

You can go to hotels if you have enough money . I posted your request on ssb-france :/

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Something went wrong when booking the flight. For some reason there was a mistake when tranfering the money so the booking got cancelled. It's too late now to transfer the money right in time so no flight today

I booked one for tomorrow since I didn't actually pay the other one. If things work out I might arrive tomorrow noon.

LETS PRAY THIS WORKS OUT!!! :mad088:

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
IMPORTANT UPDATE
IMPORTANT UPDATE
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Because I might have said bull**** to some of you because of some misunderstanding I had with Leon when he told me the schedule

Friday: Low tiers will start at 1PM
Saturday: Teams will start at 10AM
Sunday: Singles will start at 10AM

Spread the info !

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
LP / L!nk are both traveling from Vienne. I was supposed to fly from Zurich but it looks kind of unlikely now. Kind of sucks for me but I actually don't feel too much emo about it either. Guess I'll have to **** *****es @BiB (or GBG if I go there)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I wanted to say, that WE can at least watch the stream together and then talk about it, but I forgot that I'm somewhere else this week-end till wednesday so no Ally-Livestream Action for me, but I hope they will upload all vids so I can watch as soon as I get home ._.

All my hopes are at you Gheb now ! (Well bad english'd I think XD)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Dude Charby or any1 who can house srsly. Myself, Kasper, Zorz and Cong r stuck in paris 2 stops away from Voltaire. We need some1 to house us, were at an internet cafe. My number is 07873944924, plz ring me or were stuck without anywhere at all to sleep.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Seems like I'm not the only one being stuck in the wrong place. At least I'm not in a big town with no place to go whatsoever lmao

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Dude Charby or any1 who can house srsly. Myself, Kasper, Zorz and Cong r stuck in paris 2 stops away from Voltaire. We need some1 to house us, were at an internet cafe. My number is 07873944924, plz ring me or were stuck without anywhere at all to sleep.
To the Frenchies who'd want to call them, the num you have to call is : +44 7873 944924.

I just called Achoral, and he told me he thought you were going at the hotel with the other Brits.

Edit : Achoral could house 1 of you (only one), but he'd have to pay 20€ round trip for the train, since Achoral lives rather far from Paris.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Okay I arrived in France about 2hours or so ago. Currently on the computer at the hotel I'm at, pretty **** I must say. Look forward to seeing owning you guys tomorrow!

Top Bottom